[RP] Emblems of Fate [SIGNUPS AND DISCUSSION] [ALWAYS OPEN] page 35

1078 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SypherKhode822:
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Take the time to rest.

Don’t do that, BloodS. Pain is just weakness leaving the body, [It’s true, I saw it on a Nike T-Shirt a Jock was wearing] so by the time they’ve carted you to the hospital since you wouldn’t take a nap, they won’t need to do anything, since you’ll be so ripped and strong and tough that the president will give you a medal for letting all the pain out of your body, and all the babes will want to hold hands with you, since you’ll be so ripped and strong and the concept of pain will just be a figment of your imagination.
+)
[Totally joking, take a nap and drink some tomato soup, and eat a bunch of saltines.]

I thought it was supposed to be chicken noodle soup? :P

Flag Post

I think that is a joke because Blood_Shadow does not like tomato soup. =P

Edit: This break does give me some time to adjust some descriptions of my characters to better suit what I think they should look like amoung other things.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I think that is a joke because Blood_Shadow does not like tomato soup. =P

/Flips out/
How can you not like tomato soup? It’s like.. The perfect dipping soup in the world. Saltines. Grilled Cheese…. Other stuff that’s a variation on Saltines and Grilled Cheese.

Flag Post

Grilled cheese. The best there is.

Anyways, have a speedy recover Blood!

On another note, I can’t be so active for this week cause mid-year exams.

Flag Post
mid-year exams.

Stupd Malyasians and their stupid exems. Kant even find theyre arplanes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SypherKhode822:
mid-year exams.

Stupd Malyasians and their stupid exems. Kant even find theyre arplanes.

[Pssssh, exams, people study for those?]

Flag Post
Sypher’s group

Haha!
MOAR proof that I’m zeh leader!
I demand request that everyone feed Sypher grapes while gently fanning him with fronds.

Flag Post

Well, looks like I won’t be able to parse today. I’ll try to do it tomorrow at noon.

OR BC COULD PARSE DRAKUL’S FORTRESS AND ARCTOXICA WHILE I’M SLEEPING. COUGH COUGH HINT HINT.

Flag Post

SIGNING IS STILL OPEN RIGHT?SIGN:
Name: Mea Meat.Aslo like’s to be called Mount because he won a mountain climbing competiton had a freak accident when he was a child,with rocks invoved in it.

Age:22,which is the coming-of -age age where he came from.

Appearance:A little shabby.He nomally weats formal clothes even when its informal partys/celebrations.

Personality: MBTI:(A type of personity classifytion)INTJ-it means that he approachs reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity.
Temperment:Choleric/Phlegmatic-elatively laid-back, and calm, yet he has a ‘leader’ streak about him so he tend towards a dominant state of mind in interactions. He has a tendency to be pragmatic and hands-on. He would be confident in his abilities, but not necessarily braggy or humble; somewhere in the middle.(Google it if ya want more)(All based on my real personailty)

Skills:Has the tendercy to speak well,covinving people.He aslo has the skill of telepathy.Well,a little.

Emblems: Light/Electric.

Biography:When he was young,he always got bullided by other chlidren the same age as him.Living a dull life,he finally got to a job at 18,where he got MORE totured.He did not last 1 month before he was fired.Finally….he came of age…..

Name: Insertname

Elements:Light/Electric(EDITED)

Base Form:Resembles a human,but transprant.Well,like a ghost.Yeah,like a ghost.

Appearance:Has a "crown"on his head,but chipped off a little in the front,so it looks like a half-helm.

Personality: Unknown,his personality changes,over time,but they are all based on Mea’s Personality.

Signature Abilities:
He can fight alone,but has more potential in a group.
Light Blast
A heavy shot.Does not last very long.
Swift
Move quickly,once a round.(Only works once a round)
Produce Battery
Produce a battery,helping all electric allys.Damages if thrown at enermies.
Confidence< PASSIVE >
Makes enermies weaken a bit…..
Bright Eyes < PASSIVE >
Can see in dark places,but not very far.Does not have effects on people around him.
(Whew,done after 2 hours….Will be off for a nap)

Flag Post

Elements: Electric/Chemical(Gotta try this out,no one used it yet….)

Well, no, exactly the opposite. Everyone that could used it – all two of that kind of emblem are taken, and none more exist, so you cannot have it.

Besides, if you took a Light/Water emblem, then that’s what your entity should be!

Flag Post

Oh.You mean (2/2)means all available and (0/2)means all taken?WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

Flag Post

Well, yeah. Or did you think everything else was taken save for just a few things, even the most boring random combinations being taken to 4/4?

Might want to edit your abilities now, don’t think you can do acid rain with that kind of elements…

Flag Post

I know,its night here and-*yawn*its getting late(8 PM)so well,yeah.So…..my planning is ruined,I always work in acid rain on RPs.So,I’ll change them,but I’m really have some broken plans…..

Flag Post

@v Thanks

Flag Post

Fixing Rising’s sign.NOTE:THIS IS SIGNING FOR RISING.MY OWN SIGN IS ABOVE,AND HE ALREADY TOLD ME THE THINGS IN CHAT THAT HE DID NOT FILL
________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:Rayezen
Apperance:Like a normal human.
Personilty:Nice to those who he met new, not that easily enraged, calm and good.
Skills:Enginner
Emblems:Earth/Metal
Biography:A peaceful engineer with the mind of adventuring, he was always nice to others who he knew and just met.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Name:Terrazen
Elements:Earth/Metal
Base Form:Golem
Apperance:10 feet tall,one black eye.Wears metal braclets.
Personilty:Always Friendly, not easily Enraged, likes his master a lot.
Ablites:Earth Balls:Grabs some pieces of earth with power and throws it.
Metal blast: Magically makes a metallic blast and shoots it.
Earth Barrier: Summons a earth barrier for a short time.
Earth Minion:Summons a Weak Minion made of metal.

ALL THESE ARE RISING’S SIGN UP

Flag Post

NO! is a retardedly overpowered ability, as is Light Blast.

Expect to be asked for a rewrite. I’m guessing Rising’s sign will be autokicked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helltank:

NO! is a retardedly overpowered ability, as is Light Blast.

Expect to be asked for a rewrite. I’m guessing Rising’s sign will be autokicked.

Changed.

Flag Post

Yes, I did tell him those in chat, thanks Mount.

Flag Post

Wow, bloddy, can’t yor Char take a hint when Kat’s willing to risk life and limb for you? Tsk tsk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mount2010:

(Can I join now?I signed up,but almost noone noticed my sign)

You have to wait until Blood_Shadow approves you, but he hasn’t posted recently.

Flag Post

There are many, many things wrong with your profile, mount; pointing out all of them might hurt your feelings. Your spelling and punctuation are also very bad. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to contribute much to this game.

Rising’s character sheet has a lot of problems too, not to mention that it’s simply too short. Look at everyone else’s profiles.

Flag Post

So.. Uhh…
BloodS, I’m sorry to do this:
But I’ll be AFK for sure for an entire month, than I’ll prolly not be on for the rest of summer… Sorry.
If we could end the fight, I could RP Kat being released back into reality, than just never being called back. I’m gone pretty soon tho… Sorry again. This game is pretty damn awesome.

Flag Post

If you’re going to leave, Sypher, you could have your character get close to the boss and use his Smite ability, which should deal heavy damage to the boss but leaves himself exhausted. Then the boss can kill him with one attack, thus removing you from the dungeon.

And after that, you no longer need to post anything in the game. We can simply assume that Kat left after the first main phase, but never came back for some reason, then pretend that she never existed. Her Light/Fire Emblem would be added back to the Emblem pool. I will give the same treatment to everyone else who quit or became inactive.

Flag Post

Name: Fayre Harper
Appearance: Fayre is an 18-year old, Caucasian female. She has long, pale brown hair and is about 5’2” tall. She has gray/blue eyes and dresses like a typical art/drama student.
Personality:
Fayre can be shy when she meets new people but can warm up once she gets to know them. New people might see her as quite timid, and she likes to think well of others unless given a reason to believe otherwise. She’s very artistic, and she enjoys spending her spare time painting or writing short stories. She tends to be very calm and her close friends like to rely on her for emotional support. Sometimes she might drain herself by putting others before herself or hurt herself by saying yes to the wrong people. She isn’t quite sure what her place is in the world yet, so she’s quite aimless sometimes.
Skills:
Dancing, art, writing, good with animals, cooking
Emblems: Water/Electric
Biography:
Fayre’s mother died when she was only 3 years old, so she can only recall ever having had one parent. Her parents had had her quite late, and her dad had been a professor at Oxford University for several years before she was born. After her mother passed away, he picked up with Fayre and moved the two of them to Cornwall, and all of her early memories are of that town. As a teenager, she wandered aimlessly among multiple interests, unable to really decide what she wanted to do with her life. She dabbled in cooking and took some classes at a cordon bleu cooking school in France but quickly returned to Cornwall. She finally decided that she would go to an art university after finishing 6th form and taking her A levels and then decide where to go upon graduation.

Entity Name: Poobie
Base Form: fish tank
Elements: Water/Electric
Appearance:
Social Version: The main part of its body is small, ovular/spherical shape that appears to be clear with blue liquid flowing inside. It has 2 short little legs that match the main part of its body and blue wings on its side that allow it to fly. Its face covers its entire body, with big yellow eyes from which electric sparks can appear. The size of the social version of this entity is 8 inches tall by 12 inches wide.
Battle Version: The entity expands to 12 times its size to 8 feet tall by 12 feet wide.
Signature Abilities:
Healing Orbs: Summon small orbs of water with special healing properties.
Electric Wave: Summon tsunami waves charged with electricity.
One with Animals: Form water/ice into animal shapes that can be used to make electrical attacks or as a form of transport.
Ice Forms: Manipulate ice (e.g. raise ice, move ice to form tunnels, use ice to create protective structures, etc.)
Water Shruikens: Summon a storm of shruikens charged with electricity that will attempt to make more and more cuts until they give up.

Flag Post

REMEMBER ME FROM PAGE 16-19 SOMETHING? WHY CAN’T I SIGN? WHAT’S GOING ON? WHY DOES EVERYBODY IGNORE ME? I WANNA JOIN TOO!