INPCS 2

Flag Post

INPCS 3

Flag Post

You may now post. Enjoy the game.

Flag Post

(I guess I will be the first to go.)

Cisila

I stagger to my feet, glad of my accomplishments. Soon after getting to my feet, though, sharp pain courses through my left leg throughout my body, causing it to collapse under me, and dropping me to my knees. I put down my sword, still dripping in blood, and pull off my pack. Rummaging through the contents, I find the leather bag that holds some of the mysterious white powder I find so useful. I put the bag on my lap and get to work.

Picking some of the powder carefully out from the open top, I place it into two piles on the open palm of my other hand, one substancially bigger than the other. Slowly, I whisper an incantation that gives the small pile of powder a tiny bit sleeping power, not enough to actually cause sleep, but rather enough to cause numbness. In the bigger pile, I whisper a different incantation that causes it to help in the healing process.

Breathing deep, I grab the smaller pile of powder, now given a slightly greenish-blue tinge, and sprinkle it onto the grash on the left leg. I breathe for a few seconds before the pain, not only in the leg but the whole body, began to fade away. I was left with a weird feeling that was hard to fully explain, but it felt like the body was no longer mine.

Now moving my hand back, this time picking up the bigger pile, which was at this time pink, and more or less pour it on the wound due to the lack of finer movement. Immediately feeling the blood stop pouring from the wound, I sigh. Picking up my sword again, I use it as a makeshift cane, leaning on it with some weight. Happy of the result, I pick up the leather bag and put it in the pack, and put that on my shoulder.

Looking around at the small encampment, I see several men in the distant wearing leather armor, most with their necks slit from ear to ear. Those men were easy. The ones closer, though, were a challenge. These were men who found me when I was done eliminating most of their friends. The close men had no particular pattern to their wounds. Some looked as if chewed by some magical beast, which they were, and the remaining men had various cut across their body. There were various cuts across my body, none too horrible except for the cut on my leg, that ruined my leggings.

Feeling distant, I walk away from the encampment after looting the men and finding only various coins. Nonetheless, I feel proud of my accomplishments.

Flag Post

Metello

“Bye Mama! Bye Papa!” I say as I leave home. It would be my first time leaving my hometown and I knew it was going to be fun. “Alright! Off on my own for the first time! Get ready world the greatest chef ever Metello Dario is coming… After I buy some food for the road.” I head to the market to buy some rations.

Flag Post

Shadow
Shadow walks out into the sun – it was yet another glorious morning. As in, boring and tedious. Kicking the box he slept in aside, Shadow stretches his back, walks out on the streets, and gets ready to perform – after all, he had to make a living, and the only money he had left was enough to just buy a few buns.

Shadow spins his spear around, attracting glances from a few people – he then throws it into the air. The spear then divides into five, like always. People were still astonished by relics like these. The spears fall in a perfect star around Shadow, and the spear reforms in his hand. He smirks.

Applause. Shadow deftly caught the coins thrown at the floor in front of him, palmed them and walked off into a nearby alleyway. As expected, a man followed him – at least one person did every time. Making sure he was alone in the alleyway, Shadow summons his ice blade, turns around, and points it towards the man. “Cash. And any lethal weapons.” Shadow thrusts the blade closer to the man, who looked entirely terrified.

They’re always this dumb… I wish there was someone worthy to spar with. My master was a great man, a great mentor… and a great friend.

Blinking away the memories, Shadow focuses his attention back to the man – he was fumbling in his pockets for something. “No tricks, my man.” The blade was now right in front of his throat.

Flag Post

Shadow
The man pull out a pistol, and shoots your blade, turning it to dust. He then makes several hand signs, and you see him seemingly pull a sword out of thin air, as you see moisture condense into Ice. He then spins it round, and it creates a fair amount of air pressure, shooting you back to the back of the alley as he yells “I HAVE BEEN HIRED TO KILL YOU! YOU REALLY SHOULDN’T BE MUGGING PEOPLE!”

Flag Post

Azorel Namor
Wondering around the edge of Pisa, Azorel started searching for some of the nearby bandits. These bandits would constantly steal from the people of Pisa and would sell the stolen goods over to the warring countries for money. Azorel felt like he was inclined to put a stop to this as he continued searching. Just where was there campgrounds? He sighed. Of course things wouldn’t be easy. They never were. Hopefully he’d find a small bandit group soon. Generally it was around 1-4 people doing the raiding so as not to arouse suspicion. But just where was one of these elusive groups? Azorel turned to the left into a nearby forest. Figuring since he didn’t have any luck near the trail he should try out in the wilderness. Bandits hide in the wilderness right? He asked himself while entering the forest. Sooner or later Azorel would be able to show those groups why Pisa was not to be messed with.

Flag Post

Uox Yaasik

“Hmm.” I say to myself, “I’m going to need some training before I can be ready to fight… I have around $90 from some exorcism jobs a while back in the Empire.” I ask around for some mages that could possibly help me train, but with no luck. Yet a man, who seemed around 40 years in age, pointed out that there are some schools around that would probably help a mage-in-training. Sadly, he doesn’t know about my past, or that I’ve been able to do forbidden magic, which got me here in the first place. However, I decide I might as well see what this school has to offer. What’s the worst that can happen?

Flag Post

[Pfft – thenewkampit? Also, he just shot my 500 mana :c ]
Shadow
“So.. you want to kill me? Interesting….” Shadow enters a defensive martial arts stance, scrutinising this… hired assassin. He then throws his spear [for your reference, Shadow ALWAYS holds his spear in his left hand. As in ALWAYS.] at the man, then instantly conjuring two Ice Bolts to be fired at him. The five spears are deftly avoided by the man, and they stab into the wall – the spear reforms in Shadow’s hand. Shadow then conjures up his blade again, dual-wielding them.
Damn, I haven’t used this much magic in a long time… Let’s see this guy deal with a spear and blade combo.

Flag Post

Shadow
The man dodges the spears, only to be lured into the path of the bolts, but you see him drip some pattern of blood, and have an Ice Golem appear in front of him, his arm having your bolts shatter on them effortlessly. You then see him conjure two large blades of ice, and hand them to the monolith of a beast, who stands up, about ten feet tall, and with a large shield on one arm. He then seems to attach a small black box to it, and then it runs at you.
Uox Yaasik
As you reach the school, you see a few men in robes sitting, drinking tea. You see one look at you for a moment, and then whisper to the man in center. The apprentices behind you close the door and ask you what your business is here. When you reply that you would wish to learn the arts of necromancy, they seat you next to the three experienced mages sitting at the low table, and while they go over course costs, suddenly, a skeleton comes up behind you with a sword. When you dodge the slash, and then jump to the back of the dojo one of the masters swears and goes “Kill this man, he has a $50,000 bounty on his head!”
[Sorry for the lack of inflation/difference of currency, we have to conserve detail in this game, or force you all to convert 98 different currencies, and know twice as many languages.] [Also, you said “What’s the worst that can happen?”. That implies that you are tempting fate here _]

Flag Post

[Meh, converting currencies would be boring. Also, I expected a 200 mana bolt to be more powerful I’m burning out all my mana now as it is. Less mana cost for dat tiny ice wall? :c ]

Shadow
Ah ah ah… Shadow stands still, waiting for the Golem to come closer – he then creates a minor ice wall right in front of it’s feet just about half a metre high, making it trip over and fall to the ground.

Flag Post

Shadow
You create a 1.5 foot high wall, and it trips, giving you a small opening. You reach in with your ice blade, and hit it’s hand join, dislodging it partially, and causing it to fall off, as you narrowly dodge a large slam from it’s other hand.
[No godmodding on the results of your actions please. Oh, and something that small is only 300 mana.]

Flag Post

[Fixed.]
Shadow
Shadow throws his spear at the man, then rushes at the Golem with his blade. Stretching his left hand back, Shadow readies himself to grasp the reforming spear, not even bothering to see whether it hit is target. A man like that could easily dodge it. Shadow then stabs the golem’s remaining hand with his spear, then impaling it with an uppercut from his blade.

Flag Post

Shadow
The man easily dodges, then you see the Golem make it so your spear sinks deep into his hand, unable to take out, as he pulls he hand away. He then moves out of the way, and you feel a bitchslap to the face as he sends you across the alley. Oh, dear…I think I broke a rib you mutter as it walks towards you. You see the man scratch the face off a wanted poster as he says “Bounty: $1000”. He then brings the golems hand down to crush your head, but-
[TIME TO UNLEASH SOME BITCHIN’ POWER HERE BUDDY.]

Flag Post

[Dat English.]

Flag Post

Uox Yaasik

“Damn”, I say to myself “They aren’t gonna like this…” I say to myself before holding my hands together and saying “May the power of God take your soul away from this vessel, and have you rest in an eternal, peaceful, slumber!” While saying this, a cross of holy yellow light formed above my hands. After I finished forming the cross, I shot it towards the skeleton, and it stuck to his chest for a few moments while it stood there, motionless. After five seconds the skeleton fell to the ground, and I walked up, crushed its skull, looked towards the men, and saw their shocked faces, to see I was a mage of holy powers. “Well,” I said, breaking the ice “What are the costs going to be again?”

Flag Post

Michel-Jacques Leroy
‘…and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you turn a skeleton into “la squelette”!’
I give out thanks as the crowd around me gives applause. Of course they don’t particularly care that I just defragmented a skeleton into its constituent parts and formed a word out of it, so long as it’s not from a body they care about. Still, it’s people like that who are keeping me fed for the time being. I’ll soon be in the army, and then I hopefully won’t need them any more. But… heh. If I wanted, I could keep this travelling act up for the rest of my life. It pays moderately well, as the coin being thrown in my direction proves, and the praise isn’t half bad either.
But then, I’d never get a chance to stick it to those Holy Roman Empire bastards, would I? Oh, no… they’ve done terrible things in the name of “His Grace” the Pope. They need to suffer for it, even if I can’t necessarily do much on my own. Every contribution helps. Especially ground coinage, which I begin gathering into my purse as the crowd begins to disperse. Wow, good haul today; there must be several dozen francs here. Enough sustenance for at least a fortnight, probably more. Fantastic.

Flag Post

Metello
“Alright! Off on the road now!” I say after picking up $50 worth of rations at the market. I follow the road to the east out of town. “There’s no stopping me now!”