Famished [Game] Morning Phase Day 3 (Updated) page 7

193 posts

Flag Post

Jake

Search around the nearby area for a pet.

Eat 2 coconuts.

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Drew

Search for food (mainly canned or seeds to grow food) in an abandoned suburb.

Eat the Jar of Pickles

No attacks

All 4 rations?

Oh heaven’s no xD. Just 1 :)

Flag Post
  • Otto Adamson
  • Look around the immediate surroundings for any edible looking plant
  • All my Green Onions
  • Adamson is a peaceful hobo, he shall do nothing

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

Jake

Eat 2 coconuts.

No.

Could you specify the “nearby” area?

Flag Post

Jake

Eat 2 coconuts.

No.

The area nearest to me where I would be able to find a pet.

Flag Post

Jake

Eat 2 coconuts.

No.

This will not work. Travel doesnt really cost turns, so you can say forest, tundra, ocean, coral reef, mountain, cave etc.

You could also say what kind of pet you want. (Slime, mutated beast, dog etc)

Flag Post

Lets go people! Post your actions so we can get this thing rolling.

Flag Post

Jake

Eat 2 coconuts.

No.

This will not work. Travel doesnt really cost turns, so you can say forest, tundra, ocean, coral reef, mountain, cave etc.

You could also say what kind of pet you want. (Slime, mutated beast, dog etc)

Okay. Travel to the nearest habitable planet Search the nearby forest.
I don’t care what kind of pet I get,I just want an animal companion.

Flag Post

game dead?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

game dead?

Only 8/12 people responded, that’s most likely why hosts never updated yet.

Flag Post

game dead?

Ok I noted this in the general thread, but I’m going to be inactive with short bursts and posts throughout this week. Gotta study for finals and projects.

That and we have about 3-4 people that haven’t posted. Someone save us (mostly gamma) a great deal of trouble and prod them :D

Flag Post

Mebbe we could do cull the crowd?
This way, we speed up the rounds, make it easier on you guys, and since they’re not on, it won’t really matter. Buen.

Flag Post

Waiting on coolo, ninja, wiiwonder, hamuka etc… Plz modprod them before they are ejected out of the game.

Flag Post
wiiwonder

That guy hasn’t been on in fo evah.

Flag Post

Waiting on coolo, ninja, wiiwonder, hamuka etc… Plz modprod them before they are ejected out of the game.

I’ll have some time tommorow, a small gap of time to update everything I should, until those listed people post then, they will be ejected.

Flag Post
  • Hamster
  • Well, I guess this worked out quite well. For now, I’m going to search for some food in the forest, and I’ll send my rat up a tree so that he finds food on its own as well.
  • None so far. I’ll leave the beans as emergency rations.
  • I think I had enough attacking for now, thank you very much.

Flag Post

I’ll have some time tommorow, a small gap of time to update everything I should, until those listed people post then, they will be ejected.

Still waiting.

Flag Post

Day 2 Results

(Tip of Le Day: There is a new rule, to easier keep track, you must eat 5 of the same foods on the same day in order to gain a trait. You may take back their action of eating a food this turn if you decide you do not want to eat just yet.)

Hamster
Well, I guess this worked out quite well. For now, I’m going to search for some food in the forest, and I’ll send my rat up a tree so that he finds food on its own as well. (52) (88)
None so far. I’ll leave the beans as emergency rations.
I think I had enough attacking for now, thank you very much.
You search for food in the forest and manage to scavenge a small amount of food from some bushes. You also find a particularly big stick you could whack someone with, unfortunately it’s made out of dead black wood and you’re not sure how long it will last til it breaks.

Handful of various juicy berries: +6 hunger

Your ghost rat on the other hand does a great job gathering food from a tree and returns with the following.

Small Bird Egg x3: +4 hunger (may be cooked)
(Fresh) Apple: +6 hunger
Dead Bird: +8 hunger (may be cooked) Spoils rapidly unless cooked.

Arach
Ain’t it a most super duper stupendous day? YES IT IS! And first thing this happy go lucky guy is gonna do is find those doggies and FORCE THEM TO SERVE ME, SYPHERTHE GOD KING make friends with them! And, if that doesn’t work, I guess I’ll just have to SLAY THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN, LEAVING NO ONE TO CARRY ON THEMEMORY OF THEIR REMAINS, THEY SHALL BE AS THE DUST IN THE WIND resolve that in another way. With my fists.
Besides, I’m too nice to FORCE OTHERS INTO SERVITUDE attack anybody else right now. I don’t wanna study war no more.
[Also, I nomnom on my food I haz. The doggie’s will love me for who I am, and not what I offer them OTHER THAN DEATH IF THEY REFUSE SERVITUDE

(Note: In the future please post in the correct format, leave flavor text/taunts in other posts)
1) You drink up the can of carrot juice, savoring every drop as it fills your stomach up. [+15]
2) You look around nowhere specifically and fail to find any dogs. In fact, due to searching in an unknown area, you trip on something and suffer a minor scrape. (-1hp) 36

Zod
Search the river for food. Preferably fish. Have my Wonderful new ally, the Spit Beast search for food nearby, not close enough that it would hinder on my search. Name Mr. Spit Beast Woofy.

1) You sift around the river for some fish. Maybe this would have been easier if you had some proper fishing gear. 45 Your search turns out to be futile, there was one small sliver of a fish, but that was too quick for you to catch.
2) Your pet, on the other hand, 91 has a lot more success, due to being accustomed to this area. Your pet brings back tasty assorted foods that he found in an untouched vending machine, though you are happy, you realize if he brought back specific foods had you asked, you may have gained a new trait from eating those same foods.

• Potato Chips x2 (+5 hunger each)
  • Gatorade (+5 hunger, +5 on next roll if it involves movement)
  • Mini Pretzels x3 (+5 hunger each)

Drew
    Search for food (mainly canned or seeds to grow food) in an abandoned suburb. 25
    Eat the Jar of Pickles
    No attacks

You finish eating the jar of pickles down to the salty liquid within all to make sure you get the greatest amount of nutrition possible. Now with an empty jar in your hand you toss it aside having no real need for it. Encounter (10 – Wildlife) You see 2 squirrels pop out of the woodwork, scared by the sound of shattering glass. You may attempt to track them tomorrow if you wish.

Zac
- Equip the Chitin Plates on his clothes if possible(maybe even use as shield if can’t) and carry around the centipede legs as weapons, the sluggish Zac has found a ranged weapon and is pleased. Eat the canned peaches, because They are way too tempting. Look around the city for some food supplies, if Zac can walk away with a fridge, he will.

1) You equip the Chitin Plates and carry around the dismembered legs as ranged weapons, despite being one time use weapons. You additionally eat your provisions (+15 hunger)
2) Making your way around an abandoned, erie city, you spot a convenience store that does not seem to be completely raided. 43 As you enter, you hear a frighteningly hysterical scream, and subsequently, you bolt out of the store.

Richard
Equiping the armour, he searchs for a nice, big beast to kill in the grasslands.
Don’t eat anything! Tonight he shall dine on flesh! (Maybe not, though.)
Attack no other citizens.
1) You place on the armor, making yourself feel stronger as the aura from the armor courses through your veins.
2) You begin your search and you find an entire pack of the previously thought endangered american bison. They only seem slightly mutated too! What a treat! As you chase them down you realize they are too quick for you. 68 You soon give up after the bison are unable to be seen in the distance, but luckily you find a partially eaten carcass. You scavenge what can be scavenged and leave.
Stale Bison Meat (+12 hunger)

*Otto Adamson

Look around the immediate surroundings for any edible looking plant 22
All my Green Onions
Adamson is a peaceful hobo, he shall do nothing!
You eat your three green onions and start looking for more edible plants to eat to fill your appetite. Whilst walking through a park a small sloth-like creature lowers down from a tree. Encounter: 17 It however seems to be frightened by your presence and bolts off at an amazing speed unbefitting of a sloth. You will have to wait until tomorrow if you want to track it down.

Toni
– search for food (mainly pastries/sweets) and loot (armor/weapons) 86
– eat the toaster pastry
– no attacks

1) You consume the toaster pastry and feel you stomach filling up. (+15)
2) You search nowhere specifically and come across a stash of food hidden beneath the rotting trunk of a tree. You quickly grab the provisions and leave, satisfied.

• Beef Jerky (+10)
  • Freeze Dried Cabbage ==(+18,Never Spoils, must be near water/liquid source to consume. eg. Springwater, Lake, CocaCola)

Sebastion
No Action (1 days remain til death.)

Alex

Wyatt

Jack
Search around the nearby area for a pet. 92
Eat 2 coconuts.
No.

1) You consume the two coconuts and drink the delicious fluid.(+16)
2) You look nowhere in specific next time you receive a penalty in the surrounding area and you find a dour dragon hatchling (Well, more like a weird mutated lizard, but dragon sounds cooler) that has seem to lost it’s mother. You approach it carefully and convince it to join your side, promising to eventually find it’s mother.

• Dragon Hatchling (Becomes Adult in 3 days)
    5/5 hp
    Attack: Bite (1+1 fire damage) Defense: 0 (for now)
    Puff of Smoke: This move has priority and makes the target’s action have 50% reduced accuracy. (Once per day)
    Flame Breath: Three times a day, can deal ranged fire damage attack dealing 1 damage.
    Clumsy Flying: This unit is airborne (sometimes). 25% to be airborne

Important Note: People who have decided to eat their food this turn may take back that action so they can hold off on eating food until further notice.

Flag Post

Do we heal any automatically? When will our character page be updated? Potato chips = junk food? Pretzels = junk food? Pets have hunger gauge? Pets level up?

Flag Post

Do we heal any automatically? When will our character page be updated? Potato chips = junk food? Pretzels = junk food? Pets have hunger gauge? Pets level up?

Yes
Kirb is out right now.
Yes and yes (I think, Kirb did your action so I don’t know what he considers it as but I imagine it’s the exact same.)
Yes
(Me and Kirb are debating this actually.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Yes
Kirb is out right now.
Yes and yes (I think, Kirb did your action so I don’t know what he considers it as but I imagine it’s the exact same.)
Yes
(Me and Kirb are debating this actually.)

tyvm.

Flag Post

Heal hp? No, you gain hp through foods, traits, and hp pots.
I will update the character page soon.
I don’t know why you wish to know if they are junk food or not but I assume its about gaining traits.

Gaining traits.
1) Eat 5 of the same foods on the same day.

Example:
I eat 5 canned spinach.

Example:
I eat 2 deep fried spinach, 2 canned spinach, and 1 dried spinach.
(This would gain you a trait because they are pretty much the same)

Not example:
I eat 2 corn, 2 green beans, and 1 spinach.
Although Yes they are all in the vegetables group, No because they have to be specifically the same (or extremely close) foods.

So no, eating all of that junk food will not gain you a trait unless you manage to get 5 bags of chips or 5 bags of pretzels.

Last pets do not have hunger gauges.
They also do not level up (but me and gamma are discussing)

Flag Post

I don’t agree with the fact that we have to eat the food in the same day just to get the trait. By the time we get 5 food items that are the same, we’ll most likely already be starving or, we’ll have to waste a decent amount of hunger points we could have potentially got if we eaten the food on separate days.

Moving on, I’ll take back my action of eating the pastry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

I don’t agree with the fact that we have to eat the food in the same day just to get the trait. By the time we get 5 food items that are the same, we’ll most likely already be starving or, we’ll have to waste a decent amount of hunger points we could have potentially got if we eaten the food on separate days.

Moving on, I’ll take back my action of eating the pastry.

That is why we are going to add in a greater variety of foods to consume, that way you could stockpile a specific food. It’s alot harder to keep track of how many of those did he eat and when did she eat that etc.

Edit: No night attacks today, you all sleep peacefully.

(seriously surprised no-one attack and stolen traits/resources yet)

Flag Post

Heal hp? No, you gain hp through foods, traits, and hp pots.
I will update the character page soon.
I don’t know why you wish to know if they are junk food or not but I assume its about gaining traits.

Gaining traits.
1) Eat 5 of the same foods on the same day.

Example:
I eat 5 canned spinach.

Example:
I eat 2 deep fried spinach, 2 canned spinach, and 1 dried spinach.
(This would gain you a trait because they are pretty much the same)

Not example:
I eat 2 corn, 2 green beans, and 1 spinach.
Although Yes they are all in the vegetables group, No because they have to be specifically the same (or extremely close) foods.

So no, eating all of that junk food will not gain you a trait unless you manage to get 5 bags of chips or 5 bags of pretzels.

Last pets do not have hunger gauges.
They also do not level up (but me and gamma are discussing)

Should I listen to what gamma said or what you say? Gamma’s game but you posted after him and he hasn’t corrected you. Please communicate to avoid confusion. Also I will gladly post my actions as soon as the first page is updated.