Mafia / BuPick / Endgame: iTold u page 6 (locked)

253 posts

Flag Post

I don’t know, I’ve seen setups with either named mafia gunbearers (and backup gunbearers) and setups where a mafia member is chosen to be the one executing the nightkill, not getting to use his own power role as a result that night.

Either way, you’re protecting adv0. If you flip scum when we lynch you, we’ll either have more of a reason adv0’s scum as well or you’ll have effectively framed him. In the end, nothing bloody matters because of bloody WIFOM.

Flag Post

There’s this one thing that makes me really suspicious of Helltank…

Originally posted by Helltank:

Have you considered the possibility
Of mafia intentionally
Not killing to maximize their probability
Of winning

Umm… Really? No player would ever think this no matter what they’re role is… Unless they were fake thinking it! Just look at it. The possibility of mafia doing this isn’t actually there.

Helltank seems like desperate scum here… But I’ll go with a

HoSHelltank

Exact reasons being held secret for now.

Flag Post

The day has ended. Helltank has been lynched. His role will be revealed at the start of Day 3

Finally, a death!
The sword has left the sheath!
But was it a correct lynch?
It just might.. put you in a pinch

Night 2: uDie iCri

The night has started and will end on 17th May, 15:00 UTC+5:30. Send in your night actions if you have any.

djrockstar has been replaced by BLOODYRAIN10001. BLOODYRAIN10001 needs to confirm in thread before day 3 starts.

Also, walfordking and Woon1957 get their first warnings (and have been issued modprods)

Flag Post

Confirm

Flag Post

Good game. I tried really hard but I didn’t stand much of a chance with me getting post-restricted investigated on Night 1.

Flag Post

I DON’T DIE

… At least, not yet anyways.

Flag Post

Day 3: uDead townRed

walfordking has been Nightkilled. He was the Jack of all Trades! Alignment: TOWN

Helltank was the Mafia Goon! Alignment: MAFIA

Day 3 has started, and will end on 20th May, 16:00 UTC+5:30. Everyone needs to post once today.

Flag Post

So.
walford was totally inactive, I guess. myhome is now a confirmed cop – it’s weird that he wasn’t NKed by mafia.

Flag Post

Good doctors, right? Mafia could’ve gone for easy target. No one thought to protect walford, myhome could be.
Whaddya know today, Pulsaris?

Flag Post

Well, we know I’m sane or paranoid.
also:

I’m basically a Rolecop (And an odd night rolecop, at that).

I’ve got no information.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Well, we know I’m sane or paranoid.
also:

I’m basically a Rolecop (And an odd night rolecop, at that).

I’ve got no information.

You said you are a post restrictor cop, but now you claim rolecop?

Flag Post

What’d YOU learn tonight, Pulsaris? You’re a cop as well, right?

Flag Post

Bluji is town, in my last investigation.

Flag Post

No votes yet.

About 48 hours remain till the end of day 3.

The following players must still post today:

Bluji
sebba
occooa
Woon1957
adv0catus
thelolofdeath
sarothat410
BLOODYRAIN10001
thijsel

Flag Post

From the point Pulsaris brought up, I’m weary of myhome.

Flag Post

We have an awful lot of cops. Would any of the cops like to give insight on why they picked the role?

Originally posted by sebba:

Helltank seems like desperate scum here… But I’ll go with a

HoSHelltank

Exact reasons being held secret for now.

Would you like to give some insight to your exact reasons, now that Hell is dead?

Flag Post

My suspicions right now are somewhat on Myhome-he said he was a post restrictor cop,now he’s a rolecop.

Flag Post

Ohai.

I am having emotional problems right now, reasons should be obvious.

We have an awful lot of cops. Would any of the cops like to give insight on why they picked the role?

Are you a cop too?

Flag Post

Okay, despite my own inactivity, Woon is just making lame excuses now. She has a total of only two posts (not including the sign or confirmation). In the first post, she blatantly admits to not contributing. In the second post, she gives an excuse for her extreme inactivity. It is also worth noting that she played the inactivity card in another recent mafia, and turned out to be scum.

[Vote: Woon1957]

I really should have tried to get a better role. I’m practically a vanilla townie :|

Flag Post

Even if Woon isn’t Mafia (which I’m guessing she is), she’s harming the Town with her inactivity.

[Vote: Woon1957]

Policy, if anything. Not trying to bandwagon, I just agree. If you want me to unvote for a few hours, I’ll gladly do so.

Flag Post

FoS Woon for active lurking.

However, adv0catus, do you remember I investigated you at N1 and got a result of scum? Do you remember defending Helltank at D2? Do you remember yourself lurking after your realized that helltank cannot be saved?

Vote adv0catus.

Flag Post

However, adv0catus, do you remember I investigated you at N1 and got a result of scum?

What?
Went back to page 5. Wow, ok. We’ve got good investigations.
Vote Adv0catus

Flag Post

As it does seem that adv0catus is a scum due to his protection of Helltank, the investigation showing he was scum, and his subsequent behavior, I will act on my own accord and Vote ad0vcatus

Flag Post

Vote adv0catus
Damn typos.

Flag Post

Wait what?

Okay, I believe that. If adv0 flips town instead of mafia, we’ll jump on you, Puls.

[Vote: adv0catus]