[Post-game discussion] True Insanity page 7

446 posts

Flag Post

Mod Message

From now on, you should vote in each day. If you don’t, you must send in a PM to me at night, in order to confirm you are still there. Failure to do this will result in a modkill.

Flag Post

Will speaking not work?

Anyways, Helltank went up against adv0, and thus adv0 seems suspicious. I dunno.

Flag Post

i claim cop. i got bluji as guilty. asking for a mass claim however to see if my cop tell was accurate (of course bluji would say miller if he was mafia but id base it on other roles)

bluji didnt say anything about the miller calls however so:

vote: bluji

Flag Post

i also have OCD. my cop reads will go down the list

Flag Post

HOW NOT TO BBB GAMBIT

BY HELLTANK

Flag Post

I claim 1-shot reloader vigilante-cop. If I got a guilty result, the mafia would die unless someone was protecting, and I would get another shot.

Bluji is town.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thenewampkit:

Will speaking not work?

Anyways, Helltank went up against adv0, and thus adv0 seems suspicious. I dunno.

I don’t understand how that makes me suspicious.

Flag Post

So.. Helltank WAS the Mayor?… That’s just confusing. Either that or I’m stupid. (Likely the latter.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

So.. Helltank WAS the Mayor?… That’s just confusing. Either that or I’m stupid. (Likely the latter.)

Yes, he was the mayor. Now he is the dead mayor.

Flag Post

So….Helltank claimed he was the only miller and he had a mason buddy who was the mayor and would nerf our lynching of him…and then he turns up dead with(?) racebandit. Not sure why he would lie about the whole thing to make us suspicious of adv0, it doesn’t quite add up. adv0 is still suspicious, because a) the miller claim, and b) Helltank was pretty adamant that adv0 should be lynched, and Helltank was (I assume) town, so was acting in our interests. And he’s no idiot, so he must have had some good reason. We just don’t know what it was.

Also not sure if racebandit and helltank died because of some event that took out both of them, or whether it was separate events. Is the flavour telling us that Helltank was covered in racebandit bolognaise?

And dawn2dusk is claiming cop and voting bluji…this probably suggests bluji is actually innocent since this is a bastard mafia so the cops are all probably paranoid/drunk/insane. Unless Pulsaris is a real bastard and made the cops normal to fuck with us because we would assume they wouldn’t be. Oh yeah newampkit is also claiming some kind of cop, “1-shot reloader vigilante-cop” (how is it one-shot if it reloads?). I assume this is where whoever you target will die if they is a baddie? And says Bluji is innocent, presumably because he targeted Bluji too (why is Bluji so popular?). Wonder if newampkit got redirected and hit racebandit instead…what was racebandit’s alignment anyway? Only suspicious thing I see here is that less than an hour after Bluji gets fingered by a cop, along comes another one to clear him. Convenient.

Hey there host with the most, do we get to know the alignment of helltank and racebandit, or is this mafia too bastard for that?

Flag Post

Okay.
Helltank I can understand the death of,I presume vig as he was suspicious. Racebandit…he was probably the mafia’s kill,as he seems to have experience,but I’d assume the mafia would try to kill Adv0 or such.
As for the cop claims,I don’t know.
Two cops,one has guilty on Bluji and one has innocent.
Dawn_to_dusk is suspicious for trying to vote without confirming his sanity.
Your results could be random for all we know.
Fos Dawn_to_dusk

Flag Post

An insane person with OCD. Seems legit.

Unvote

Flag Post

Well. 1-shot reloader means if I mess up and investigate a townie, there goes my vig kill. Figured an early TRUE cop investigation would be worth it.

Flag Post

I can assure you that:

1) I’m a town player.
2) I’m not a miller of sorts.

Lou:

Hey there host with the most, do we get to know the alignment of helltank and racebandit, or is this mafia too bastard for that?

Hell’s alignment was apparently town. I’d assume due to getting bolognesed, Race’s human-ity could not be confirmed.

Flag Post

Bologonese whatever is probably just flavor text for Janitor cleanup.

Flag Post

I’ve thought up a short RQS
1. “Would you like to take some time out of your day to read about our lord and savior?”
2. “Will you listen to me talk to you about our lord and savior?”
3. “Would you be willing to discuss our lord and savior on a later date?”

Flag Post

Overfrost probably has a post restriction. He mentioned ‘our lord and savior’ on day 1 as well. I will not be answering the RQS yet, though.

Flag Post

1. No.
2. No.
3. No, but give me your address, I’d like to discuss my Lord and Savior, The Flying Spaghetti monster.

Flag Post

The Night 1 report is updated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by overfrost:

I’ve thought up a short RQS
1. “Would you like to take some time out of your day to read about our lord and savior?”
2. “Will you listen to me talk to you about our lord and savior?”
3. “Would you be willing to discuss our lord and savior on a later date?”

1. If whoever he is is really up there, yes. Otherwise, no.
2. Sure, I’ve got that much time to spend.
3. Nah, let’s discuss him now.

Flag Post

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

Flag Post
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

So.. Are we stalling or something?

Flag Post

No incredibly bastard mafia is complete without a cult!

Will a miller give a positive result if targeted by an insane cop?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

A miller, if exists, will give a positive result to an insane cop, if exists.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawn_to_dusk:

Yes. A miller investigates as what a mafia would investigate as,and an insane cop would see a mafia as innocent,so yes.