Trufax [Post Game Discussion: Congratulations myhome and thenewampkit!] (locked)

77 posts

Flag Post

All players are allowed to privately message each other at any time for any reason, unless explicitly stated. You are allowed to discuss the game in outside chats before, during or after the game.

Please note that editing of screenshots is allowed in this game. Flawless editing can be done through the use of Inspect Element. This is a useful tool for all players.

A minimum of one player will be eliminated a round. There will be no redemption rounds.

Flag Post

Put a message in [square brackets] to have me insert that message next to your sign. Messages in italics are my reply to your message.

Signs
Behemoth542 [This message is provided to you by ACME]

thenewampkit [ggwp eliminated round 1] No worries, I’ll make round 1 easy.

Pulsaris [I conquer all.] Sure.

myhome16 [All your base] All your alliances, pls

dawn_to_dusk [seems legit]

Kadleon

adv0catus [Insert witty and/or sarcastic comment here.] Insert appropriately suave and biting reply here.

DragonArcherZ

sarothat410

WiiPlayer113

occooa

BLOODYRAIN10001

SuperCaliFragil [EVERYONE IS SPY] pyro pls

Lebossle

Flag Post

Sign [ This message is provided to you by ACME ]

Flag Post

Sign [ggwp eliminated round 1]

Flag Post

sign [I conquer all.]

Flag Post

Sign.
[All your base]

Flag Post

Sign [seems legit]

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

/in [Insert witty and/or sarcastic comment here.]

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Shit that’s my alt. My sign.

Flag Post

Game will start when we reach 10 players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadleon:

Sign.

???

Flag Post

Fixed. Sorry.

Flag Post

Sign. [ahh what should I put here]

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Can I sign as reserve?

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:

Can I sign as reserve?

Flag Post

Bump?

Flag Post

Saign [EVERYONE IS SPY]

guys wut happened

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

In view of the large demand for spots, I have decided to insert everyone as a full player. So occooa and BLOODY are players, not reserves.

Mission 1: Licensed to Mindfuck
Those who have played my previous psystrat game may remember this mission. All players have exactly 48 hours to send in their CODE NAME to me. Those who do not send in their CODE NAME will automatically be eliminated. Your CODE NAME may be anything, but should not be excessively long or contain special characters. Your objective is to PM me the names of at least three players and their CODE NAMES. Misspellings will be accepted, within reason(ie. if the CODE NAME is “overlord” and you give me “Overlord”, I will accept it).

Those who do not manage to send me their list will be eliminated. If everyone accomplishes the task, the last person to send in their list will be eliminated. You have 72 hours once I confirm receipt of all CODE NAMES.

Flag Post

Kadleon’s code name has been confirmed.

Flag Post

dawn_to_dusk’s code name has been confirmed.

thenewampkit’s code name has been confirmed.

Flag Post

Can I still sign up for this, or are sign-ups officially closed now?