Trufax [Post Game Discussion: Congratulations myhome and thenewampkit!] page 2 (locked)

77 posts

Flag Post

Sign-ups are closed.

THIS IS A CLARIFICATION. YOU MAY NOT USE YOUR OWN CODE NAME AS PART OF THE REQUIRED THREE. REMEMBER THAT SENDING IN MORE THAN THREE CODE NAMES DO NOT GIVE YOU ANY BONUSES BUT REDUCE THE CHANCES OF YOU FAILING DUE TO A WRONG CODE NAME.

Lebossle, adv0catus, DragonArcherZ, Pulsaris, myhom13, Wiiplayer113, Behemoth542, BLOODYRAIN10001, sarothat410 and SuperCaliFragil have all confirmed their CODE NAMEs.

Those who have completed their tasks will be told which CODE NAMES they got right and which ones they got wrong(if they sent more than three).

Flag Post

occooa has 24 hours to send in his CODE NAME. Once occooa has sent in his CODE NAME or 24 hours have passed, you will have 72 hours from that moment on to confirm your list of CODE NAMEs.

Flag Post

Can we send in edits to our lists?
As in, if I send you a list now, can I edit it later?

Flag Post

her*

Flag Post

Yes, you can, myhome.

Flag Post

occooa’s code name has been confirmed. You have 72 hours to finish sending your lists.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

her*

What?

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:

her*

What?

Helltank posted as you being male.

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:

her*

What?

Helltank posted as you being male.

What’s the problem?

Flag Post

I quit the game. Sorry, but I don’t really have time now.

Flag Post

I couldn’t think of any names so I just went Geronimo as I was listening to that song on the radio at that time

Feel free to send it in…

Flag Post

PM me if you want my codename

Flag Post

It’s interesting to see a network of alliances and trusts develop as I watch people send in each others’ code names through PM.

48 hours to finish lists.

Flag Post

So basically, I’m gone for the next 3 days or so, and next weekend I’m gone for the weekend as well.

I guess I’m forced to resign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helltank:

It’s interesting to see a network of alliances and trusts develop as I watch people send in each others’ code names through PM.

48 hours to finish lists.

Pls end the round now.
Pls.

Flag Post

Behemoth, Pulsaris and DragonArcherZ have been eliminated.

Mission 2: Overlords and Minions
You will be given a role via PM. You will be required to fulfill the conditions of that role.

You have 72 hours.

All roles have been sent.

Flag Post

Reveal yourselves.

Flag Post

In case in the end we get a “tie” between the two sides: http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=7101AYWDV

Flag Post

This game.

Flag Post

Sorry for lack of response. I had problems with my internet provider. But still, good game.

Flag Post

49 hours left.

Flag Post

Looks like the Red overlord is screwed.

Flag Post

24 hours left.

Lebossle woke up to find a tamper-proof time bomb strapped to his chest! Tick, tick, tick!

Flag Post

Red, u so silly…

Flag Post

9 hours left.

A malignant curse has infected occooa! With every passing hour, it eats away at her soul.