Quest Elimination [Quest #2][3/8] page 2 (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

I was told there was an opening so I guess I’ll sign up (I’m haych2, I was too lazy to switch to my normal account)

Flag Post

Just waiting for TheBastardBrasta to get back to me on whether he wants to play or not. If he doesn’t, we’ll go ahead with 9 players instead.

Flag Post

Alright, then, giving TheBastardBrasta another 24 hours or so to check in, otherwise we’ll go ahead.

The first Quest will be posted on Thursday at 5 PM GMT (noon EST).

Flag Post

noooooo, I want to play. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:

noooooo, I want to play. D:

here I even have an alt. I can fill in for TBB if he doesn’t want to play :D Like a reserve sort of.

Flag Post

Alright, I didn’t hear back from TheBastardBrasta so I’m adding thijsel as a replacement. Reminder, the first Quest will be posted tomorrow at 5 PM GMT.

Flag Post

Quest #1: The Easy Quest

This is ten badges that are among the most earned on the site. Good luck!

Little Wheel

Music Catch 2

Bloons TD 5

Red Remover

Super Stacker 2

Dolphin Olympics 2

Toss the Turtle

Doodle God

Flight

Tyrant

Players:

1. BLOODYRAIN10001 (Wally_the_Walrus) – ELIMINATED
2. occooa (GuineaPigjr1) – Validated (6th)
3. sarothat410 (SpiteBoat37) – Verified (9th)
4. WiiPlayer113 (WiiUPlayer113) – Validated (3rd)
5. Woon1957 (Homulilly) – Validated (4th)
6. S_98 (Sninetiate) – Validated (7th)
7. thijsel (TieSoul) – Validated (5th)
8. Bluji (LazarusPagan) – Validated (1st)
9. Pigjr1 (Pierre_DuPont) – Validated (8th)
10. haych2 (trainonatractor) – Validated (2nd)

I almost forgot to recommend this. There’s an easy way to ensure your save files don’t auto-award the badges for you. Chrome keeps the save files in a separate location than the other browsers. So, it’s a simple matter of using Chrome if you didn’t before, or using a different browser if you have until now. Sorry I didn’t mention this earlier, but switching to another browser isn’t that big of a deal.

Flag Post

Reminder: DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE ENTIRE QUEST.

Flag Post

BAM

Flag Post

I am back900 btw

Flag Post

Also, screw Tyrant.

Flag Post

Halp! When I look at my profile it says that I have 11 badges, but when I click on that and it takes me to the badges page, only 10 badges are listed. Also, when I try to look at easy badges I’ve earned, only 7 show up… Idk what’s going on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiUPlayer113:

Halp! When I look at my profile it says that I have 11 badges, but when I click on that and it takes me to the badges page, only 10 badges are listed. Also, when I try to look at easy badges I’ve earned, only 7 show up… Idk what’s going on.

It’s showing up properly now, don’t worry.

Also don’t worry about any accidental Mediums earned. Future Quests will be designed so there’s no overlap.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Crap, I just realised the Tyrant badge didn’t show up. I did earn it. Now I hate Tyrant even more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by haych2:

Crap, I just realised the Tyrant badge didn’t show up. I did earn it. Now I hate Tyrant even more.

It’s fine. Would you be able to post on the alt for now on? It makes my life slightly easier, and I’d appreciate that.

Flag Post

I’m done; I’ll post a screenie on my alt ASAP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by haych2:

It’s fine. Would you be able to post on the alt for now on? It makes my life slightly easier, and I’d appreciate that.

Okay.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

We’re in a head-on-head battle for the last slot! Wally_the_Walrus (BLOODYRAIN10001) and SpiteBoat37 (sarothat410) must badge, badge, badge as quickly as they can to get that last spot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sninetiate:

FTFY

Flag Post

Just in time!