[Game] The Cake Trivia page 5 (locked)

116 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dctaco14:

Damn…I’m doing good :) Wait…How the HELL is KingZak in third?

WTF, 3rd!?

Flag Post

Wow, this is fast-paced

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dctaco14:

Damn…I’m doing good :) Wait…How the HELL is KingZak in third?

where does it say i am third

Flag Post

This game is very unfair, because I know all the answers so far. I’m out! The cake is a lie!

You should have given people a chance to answer the questions by whisper. You should have put down 50 questions or 5 per day just to keep the thread alive.

VERY UNFAIR GAME!

Flag Post

November 9000.

No wait, November D.

November 4th?

Flag Post

i dont understand, i have been on almost all day and i havent been asked a question!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by meh666:

i dont understand, i have been on almost all day and i am a noob that doesn’t know how to read the first post!!

Fix’d

Flag Post
Originally posted by Unconcious:
Originally posted by meh666:

i dont understand, i have been on almost all day and i am a noob that doesn’t know how to read the first post!!

Fix’d to the epic level’

double fix’d

Flag Post

So you’re allowing looking it up?

So this is a contest of who’s on at the time of the question being asked and ties are broken by internet speed?

If you don’t allow it, people might still do it, but I bet they won’t in interest of making the game fun. Besides, if someone looks it up, you can just ban them.

Flag Post

There are various people that say I should change it. But how? What could should I put?

Flag Post

I would suggest more poeple who can post questions because time zone is a big problem here

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyingman:

I would suggest more poeple who can post questions because time zone is a big problem here

I’m thinking about someone American to add. I’ll ask him now, and see what he answers.

Which would be PlatinumIce.

Flag Post

when is the next question

Flag Post

This is still a very unfair game. Whens the next question? See he even isn’t on now.

Flag Post

Come on guys, the Jaume has to sleep sometime.

I do have to agree that this is a bit unfair, but maybe we can all work out a system that will work.

Flag Post

i think he need another person