Killers (Accepting more people) (locked)

974 posts

Flag Post

This is a game about fifteen eight ten people. All stuck in a junkyard. Only one will walk out alive. All start with no items. (Remember, no graphic descriptions, even when killing.) Players, you do have to eat and drink something every day.

Players:
1: Dman18
2: Minnakht
3: i_like_games
4: walfordking
5: tbenn14
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Mods:
1: BCLEGENDS
2:
3: XYTWO

Mods take no part in the battle, but they can spice things up (i.e. setting a fire in the junkyard). Only I can insert new game mechanics unless they have been approved by me. There is a perks system, as described below.

PERKS
This is a slot-based system. Every player starts the game with six Points, or P. For some actions, you can gain P. Killing someone gets you all of their P. Below is the price list and descriptions for all objects:

Perks: These cost 3 P. These are purchasable goodies. Perk list is below the price set.
Slots: These cost 1 P at first, but go up 1 with each buy (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). This increase is exclusive to each person (if person A buys a slot for 1, person B won’t have to buy a slot for 2). Slots are what you can input perks into.
Packages: These are purchased goodies, delivered upon purchase. They cost 2 P. You have no control over what to purchase, but they’re calibrated to your needs.

PERK LIST:
Firestarter: All your bullets are tracers. That is, you set people on fire with your guns.
Frugal: Everything in the perk store costs 1 less (perks are 2 P, packages are 1 P, etc.). This does lower its own purchase cost.
Poisoner: All of your edged weapons (i.e. knives, swords, etc.) can poison.
Spot Cover: You can drop a deployable gun turret. It sees people via radar, identifies them as Owner, Friend, or Enemy, and, if they’re Enemy, shoots them.
Break: Your bullets are all armor piercing.
Bling: All of your bullets have a scope, a bayonet, and a silencer.
Ninja: Only the naked eye can see you.
Ambidextrous: You can wield two active weapons at a time.
Bombshell: You can use the deactivated grenades scattered around. Normal grenades only.
And Your Little Dog Too: You can use frag grenades.
Let There Be Light: You can use flash grenades.
Shake It Up: You can use soda cans as glue grenades and silencers (one at a time, obviously. Only full ones are grenades, only empty ones are silencers.)
Magnetism: All of your bullets have boomerang abilities. They do not hurt you on the return.
Out the Other Way: Your opponent’s gun has a slight chance of exploding in their hands.
Shot in the Dark: You have night-vision goggles.

MACGUFFINS
MacGuffins are very important. Everyone gets one randomly assigned to them, and they’ll receive it right as the second page hits. They each have a very special property, and can’t be looted from the body of someone you kill.

MacGuffin List
1: Chaos Gauntlet
Upon sight, this is irresistible. You simply HAVE to put it on. When on, it fuses to your hand and grows all the way up your arm. This allows you to transform your arm into whatever form you want, so long as it’s not a gun, bow and arrow, etc. Basically, anything but projectile firing items.

2: The “Jingle” Box
If you die in possession of this, your killer gets a “jingle” in their head. In an IRL week, this will drive them to total insanity and they will die. Then the last person to see them gets the “jingle.” The one way to stop it is to kill the person with the “jingle.”

3: Flare Ball
This ball will return to you, even when shattered. It lets off a flash when thrown against the ground, which can temporarily blind anyone but you. Great for running away.

4: Super Super Ball
This ball will double its energy every time it bounces (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc.). This can be dangerous when it gets to incredible speeds. I mean, how would you respond to a 500 MPH blow to the head?

5: Negation Ruby
When in the field of the Negation Ruby, other MacGuffins can’t function. Simple, eh?

6: Shockwave Boots
One stomp and your enemies are midair. Not too powerful, but good for self-defense. Also gives you slightly heightened jump powers.

7: Supergun
A gun from the future. It has all of the Bling goodies and is essentially a sniper shotgun.

8: Cryo Crystal
You can “freeze” one enemy, making them impervious to all damage, but also immobile. You can unfreeze them by tapping it lightly, or using it on another person. It only works on one at a time.

Now, everybody, give a bio to this format:

Name:
Appearance:
Skills:
History:

In the same post, give us your spending plan for your first six. Every points boost you get, spend it upon your first post after attaining, please.

Flag Post

How many slots do we start with.

Name: Alex
Appearance: white skinned balck hair
Skills: Professor in crappy spellings
History: He hates history lessons.

Flag Post

Name: Wilson
Appearance: White male, Black hair.
Skills:Used to be on the hurdles team at school.(Speed Agility Jump) Also, played many games of fugitives.(Stealth)
History: Was at a party in college. Suddenly blacked out via something in his drink. Woke up in the junkyard.

Flag Post

Name: Zachary Cottage
Appearance: Thin caucasian and a little past shoulder length hair 9blonde
Skills: Camping skills, making something out of nothing, and mechanics.
History: Was dared to say a chant at night after putting in a bowl cat hair, a black feather, a twig, a tear, and my hair and burning it. I woke up here.

My first action is trying to burrow through the junk to make a cavern.

Flag Post

These aren’t signups. This is for only current players.

Flag Post

Name: Wolf

Appearance: Male caucasian with dyed green hair.

Skill: Master of ninja arts, and rock (idk why I would need that lol).

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

I know but everyones posting stuff like yeah i listened to the sdong by Queens of the Stone Age. Go with the flow.

Flag Post

jimbo14
asian midget
i can realy jump far

Flag Post

So when does it start?

Flag Post

Name: Harold Stout

Appearance: Has a face similar to that of Simon Pegg’s, with shaved blonde hair, brown eyes and a goatee. Wears a dark green polo shirt and black pants. Wears black leather shoes.

Skills: He can create a really good kick since joining his school football team. He has a very high dexterity height since he started to practice Jeet Kune Do. He also holds several track & field records, showing off his speed and agility.

History: Born 15 June 1987 in London, Harold was a child prodigy since day 1. After being the 3rd person in his school to score only As in all his academic exams, he scored a scholarship to Cambridge and earned his bachelor’s degree. While working as an accountant a year later, Harold was ran over by a car and blacked out. He eventually woke up to find himself here.

Okay, let’s see. Break and Ambidextrous.

Flag Post

jimbo, you can do better. Honestly.

Originally posted by Fogfun:

So when does it start?

When all have posted acceptable sheets. In the meantime, you have six points. Spend them. You start with two slots.

Flag Post

Frugal, then bombshell, then package.(Also, if frugal makes everything cost 1 pt less, wouldn’t the first slot be free?)

Flag Post

better?

Flag Post

Out the other way and ninja

Flag Post

Spot Cover and Shot in the Dark

Flag Post

P.S. will you whisper us what part of the junkyard were in and di I succede in making my dug in cave?

Flag Post

Sad, I think you should let XYTWO know that your HappyFire. He thinks your a new player.(Or at least he did.)

Flag Post

Sad, I think you should let XYTWO know that your HappyFire. He thinks your a new player.(Or at least he did.)

OOps sorry yeah I lost HappyFires password and that made me sad.

Flag Post

Name: Unown Entity
Appearance: Shadowy, ghost-esque creature.
Skills: Incorporeality (cannot be hit by non-energy based weapons), flight, shadow beams.
History: I cannot piece together my past; I only remember waking up here, and being told I have to fight others to survive.

Also, quick questions: are we allowed to sell perks if we get them from something we have but already have them, or are they doubled up or something? And how does the perks system work, anyway? I’m not sure what slots are for.

Flag Post

Frugal, then bombshell, then package.(Also, if frugal makes everything cost 1 pt less, wouldn’t the first slot be free?)

And?

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Name: Unown Entity

Appearance: Shadowy, ghost-esque creature.

Skills: Incorporeality (cannot be hit by non-energy based weapons), flight, shadow beams.

History: I cannot piece together my past; I only remember waking up here, and being told I have to fight others to survive.

Also, quick questions: are we allowed to sell perks if we get them from something we have but already have them, or are they doubled up or something? And how does the perks system work, anyway? I’m not sure what slots are for.

You are HUMAN. Got it?
You are not allowed to sell perks.
You cannot buy a new perk if all your slots are full. In other words, you can only have as many perks as you have slots.

Originally posted by jimbo14:

better?

No, it’s not.

Originally posted by SadFire:

P.S. will you whisper us what part of the junkyard were in and di I succede in making my dug in cave?

You start in no specific part of the yard, but you aren’t nearby.

Flag Post

Can I be a mod.

I’ll say: I killed Everyone GAME OVER"

Pretty

Flag Post
Originally posted by maxie012:

Can I be a mod.

I’ll say: I killed Everyone GAME OVER"

Pretty

You cannot be a mod for two reasons.
1: It’s too late. You should have joined in the signups.
2: Hell no I’m not making you mod! That’s broken! I would override you and kick you from modship!

Flag Post

So in that case, I’ll also take slot 3.(For free)

Flag Post

I begin to search for items to build a wall or cheaP Fortress

Flag Post

So in that case, I’ll also take slot 3.(For free)

Well, as far as I would know, it wouldn’t be free.

Since you have the Frugal, as you posted, you need one less point, and since that, one slot is free.
However, if you are trying to get another, it will have to be more.

I belive XYTWO means that it will cost you 1 point

Also, for the other part of my first modpost:

Originally posted by SadFire:

I begin to search for items to build a wall or cheaP Fortress

(As a mod, am I alloted the power to decide the fate of these types of posts?)