Killers (Accepting more people) page 39 (locked)

974 posts

Flag Post

Well, things seem slow… should me and Minnakht continue for the sake of the thread?
Edit: Fixed >.>

Flag Post

Okay, we can continue

Minnahkt

Flag Post

You made an alt JUST to point out that I mixed up some letters?!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

You made an alt JUST to point out that I mixed up some letters?!?

[Apparently so.]

Shade
I do things. And stuff.

Flag Post

Noob
I rub my head…

Flag Post

[It happens more often than you could think, so…]

Flag Post

(Yeah let’s just play WHILE we wait.)

Flag Post

[I’m spicing this up, because waiting for new people to sign up is boring.]

Shade
Suddenly, the base teleports again. When I check the nearby console, it does not show the name of the place we are in. I attempt to get it to show a picture of what lies outside the base, but all that shows is some kind of impenetrable darkness…
Still, the remaining two participants from the previous round of fighting are still with us, and I think there may be some new arrivals as well.

Sniper
Ah… those two people got teleported with us. So I probably would have been safe staying outside. Sort of. Depending on how high up I was in this dark place we are now in.
Hmm. Maybe not.
Anyways, I am sent out by the two people who are mostly in charge again, with a set of goggles with both thermal and infra red vision so I can see targets and where I am going this time. I head out into the darkness…
…it’s pretty damn cold, I must say. I ignore it, and continue onwards.

[M’yes, new locale. Attempt to explore it, if you can. Maybe there could be a new perk to help with that, XY? I dunno.]

Flag Post

[So, me and Minnakht don’t make new people right? Plus, since we’re getting these special role things, can we go by an alias now? Like, the two of us.]

Flag Post

[So, me and Minnakht don’t make new people right? Plus, since we’re getting these special role things, can we go by an alias now? Like, the two of us.]

(I guess. Also, a few additions: since Minn and Dman are above the perk system [sorry, it’s part of the deal] I suppose they can have night vision/superheating. For the players, the five new perks:
Easy Light: Can use matches.
Everlasting: Can make napalm using styrofoam and gasoline.
Survivalist: Knows what’s important: food, water, and shelter. Also knows how to obtain them.
Look Well: You have a flashlight.
Living On: If you die, you can revive once (very weak) five pages later. You are technically dead for those five pages, so someone can win while you are dead.
In addition, I will add a few changes. There’s an abundance of rope, steel plating, mines, and bear traps about. Some of these traps are armed, some aren’t. Sweet Ride is negated. Colorful is gone. You can no longer wear turrets on your back, they must either be off or placed on the ground. Shot in the Dark we already have for night-vision goggles. By the way, this may be a round more about surviving than killing.)
Lionel
I don’t recognize the area outside. We’ve never fallen into pure darkness before. It’s also damn cold. I turn on the heaters before anyone gets frostbite. (The Wasteland would be hospitable, if stuff lived there naturally, you see.) The heaters splutter and fail to start.

Flag Post

Sniper
With my goggles on, I can see that there are bear traps and mines lying around, as well as a bunch of steel plates and rope. I don’t know why, but the latter two will be quite useful. I gather up a bunch of the steel plates and create a fortress around myself, tying the plates together with the rope. I go inside, and stick the sniper barrel out of a slot in one of the plates. I now have a manoeuverable fortress.

[The sniper is back in. Same rules as before.]

Flag Post

[So, we has Infared/nightvision? I already had it, but lets go on.]
The entire world aroung me changes. [I think] and I look around, activating my night vision. I see that it seems that there are mines and traps everywhere. [Two packages please, if I may.]

Flag Post

[So, we has Infared/nightvision? I already had it, but lets go on.]

The entire world aroung me changes. [I think] and I look around, activating my night vision. I see that it seems that there are mines and traps everywhere. [Two packages please, if I may.]

(If you use the whole hivemind thing well, it’ll turn out to be better than perks, possibly.)

Flag Post

[It certainly could.]
I see with my nightvision the the ones surrounding me are nearly all armed. Shit. [As I think I still has mah rifle…] I set off the bear traps with my rifle and carried them around my waist with the rope lying around. I then looked at the mines.

Flag Post

(You can’t reset them, though, due to that being based on a perk.)

Flag Post

[We need more people to be playing this.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

(The signups are, in fact, still open.)

Flag Post

[Bump] I see a small, concentrated heat in some mines. I’m guessing these are the detonation triggers. I pull off on of my bear traps and whip it around my head in a circle, throwing it at a faraway cluster of mines.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

(The signups are, in fact, still open.)

[EYE AM AWARE OF ZIS]

Flag Post

Has the game already started? I’m sorry XYTWO if it has. I have to pick some perks don’t I?

Flag Post

I get placed in a dark, cold place. Flaming a nearby car causes some hideous smoke to appear, but also creates a highly satisfactory fire. I stay near it.

Flag Post

[There are no cars…]
I see an amount of explosions in the distance. It seems as though all the light they create is sucked into nothing. Whatever. I Grab some metal plates off the ground and use them to blow up mines from a distance as I travel around. [I ordered 2 packages btw, if possible..]

Flag Post

[There are no cars…]

I see an amount of explosions in the distance. It seems as though all the light they create is sucked into nothing. Whatever. I Grab some metal plates off the ground and use them to blow up mines from a distance as I travel around. [I ordered 2 packages btw, if possible..]

(Perk system is disabled for you and Minn.)

Flag Post

[The packages are a perk sytem? ASDFGHKG:DASPIJE;!!!!!!!!!!]
[Edit: Lulz, I magically made an undefined pic.]