2) mega Z (unbiased warrior)
3) Chris Crippler
4) john
5) hob

dark master

name: dark lord

race: elk

class: dark lord

description: living in the castle of darkness with his assistant. he took controll of the vally castle and deployed his troops. his assistant (person name here) is going to be his commander in charge of eliminating them.

level: 15

att: 30

def: 36

spd: 15

spe: 40

♠0

dark assistant

Name: Shade

stats: Dark Flash Bandit

Description: A shadowy, ghost-esque creature with red eyes and white pupils, with no memory of his past. Regular beings in this world would not accept him simply because of his looks, and so he offered to help the Dark Lord take over the planet. Also, it was relatively fitting of his looks, and stuff.

Level: 12

att: 20

def: 24

spd: 30

spe: 24

ஐ63
♠5724

hero 1

name: joey quiver

stats: half dead wizard

description: he fought in the last war,but was always deamed evil,for a birthmark on his forehead. when he died, he swore into not being good but, not always being evil. a savor or his time,for the people who are marked down for the natual causes of death and valor.

level: 4

♠500

unbiased warrior

name: mega z

stats: human wizzard

description: knows nothing of his past and is intent on leanring what happpened to his village of people

♠6000

hero 2

Name: Chris Crippler.

stats: wolven vetran

Description: A pitch black wolf with black eyes. Was a machine human, but turned into a mechanical wolf. The mechanical parts grew out of him, so he is a full wolf.

♠1000

hero 3

name: John

stats: Flashnu bishop

description:He is bloody sick of his people dieing in war, so he has come to help them out.

♠1000

hero 4

name: Hob

stats: human warrior (with wizard power)

histroy: Hob was training as a wizard, but is fully trained as a warrior

♠1000

hero 6

Name: Sor
stats: Human bishop
History: A farmers boy, at the age of 15 Sor had a religious experience, and rushed to tell his local priest. The priest instantly saw the true sign of God in him and ordered him to the nearby monastery. Excited, Sor wanted to rush off, but night was soon to fall and so the priest encouraged him to spend the night in the church. Sor found himself many miles from his old village by afternoon the next day, leaving behind a dead priest, and his past life.

♠1000

Flag Post

history of the land

in the last war of the vally kindom an attack from the evil forces wiped out the whole of the village of kangladesh. one man survived but with his memory lost he only remebered the first letter of his name. later on in the war a brave warrior named joey quiver died when he swore to not be good or evil. but another man trained a young apprentise named hob in being a warrior. after the war hob started training in wizardy. then the dark master headed to the castle and killed the king and took power for himself. him being a twin of the king he convinced the people of the castle hes them before killing them in an all castle warrior speech. then a man called shade came to him and he became his assistant. then a wolf high in the mountains came down to the vally. when the start of the sencond vally war. then a bishop from the church was sick of the brutal killing so he join the fight. so the dead man, the man with no memory, the wolf, the bishop and the aprentice of the man unite to stop the madness

Flag Post

cred to ReinFrenchments

Flag Post

So wheres the spells and stuff. How to play the game?

Flag Post

We do stuff. And things.

Flag Post

rules

okay so you must have your charater name at the top of you post in brackets

Flag Post

wizard spells

level one spells

fire bolt
earth bolt
water bolt
steel bolt
wood bolt
heal weak

level 2
stun bolt

level 3
heal mid

level 4
revive super weak

level 5
enchant
heal big

level 6
mp gain

level 7
revive weak

level 8
revive mid
heal super

level 10
revive big

level 15
the sphere

Flag Post

(Hob)

Is that it in rules?

Flag Post

yup now

bishop spells

level 1
bless
heal mid

level 3
weak save
heal big

level 5
save
heal max
invinible weak

level 8
save all
invinible mid

level 10
invinible max
god power

Flag Post

lets start

Flag Post

(Hob)

How do we play?

Flag Post

ok what you have to do is by night you have to be in a village or you are at high risk so you sleep at a village inn i wilpost shop items in a minute and you start with ♠1000♠ and you get items to kill things it near night. at night if you havent posted to go to an inn you are at risk

Flag Post

items

swords

bronze ♠250
iron ♠350
steel ♠500
blessed ♠750

(to have a long sword add ♠300 to the price)

sheild
bronze ♠250
iron ♠350
steel ♠500
blessed ♠750

armor
bronze ♠500
iron ♠650
steel ♠1250
blessed ♠2000

staff
wood ♠50
metal ♠700
holy ♠1500

Flag Post

it is night

get inside

Flag Post

mega z walk into a bar

he passes out due to the impact

Flag Post

(John)

He goes to the inn.

(Am i doing this right?)

Flag Post

kingzak in backets like this (hob)

Hob was inside his wizardy school, learning magic.

Flag Post

night over

nothing hhappend to chris and joey apart from they got a cold

Flag Post

[So… am I allowed to buy weapons as well, or not?]

(Shade)
I venture out of the castle. I have been given my mission by the Dark Lord: defeat five heroes, training themselves to defeat him. I should train up too, just in case. I decide not to attack the heroes yet, but rather go to a nearby village and kill some village people. And such.

Flag Post

my forumulah of attacks

half dead (hi. att spe)(lo. def spd)
human (av. att def spd spe)
wolf (hi. att spd)(av.spe def)
flashnu (hi. spd)(av. spe def)(lo. att)

wizard (mag lv. + spe + buffs / 2 + 1/5 of roll)
vetran (str lv. + att + buffs / 2 + 1/5 of roll)
bishop (str lv. + hol – sin + buffs / 2 + 1/5 of roll)
warrior (str lv. + att + buffs / 2 + 1/5 of roll)
bandit (str lv. + att + buffs / 2 + 1/5 of roll)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

(Shade)

I venture out of the castle. I have been given my mission by the Dark Lord: defeat five heroes, training themselves to defeat him. I should train up too, just in case. I decide not to attack the heroes yet, but rather go to a nearby village and kill some village people. And such.

shade goes to the village of BLAGRA and kills 43ppl and 27gurads = 97xp

[also your alredy equiped]

Flag Post

(Hob)

How do we get more money? Can we work to get more money?

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

(Shade)

shade goes to the village of BLAGRA and kills 43ppl and 27gurads = 97xp

[also your alredy equiped]

[Ah, okay… but if levelling is based on experience points, shouldn’t we have a thing on our profile things indicating how much exp we need to reach the next level? Also, what items do I have if I’m already equipped fully, and isn’t being able to obtain more gold from fights via the bandit’s special ability relatively useless if I already have everything I need… or so?]

[EDIT: Oh, and you didn’t put the bandit’s attack formula down either.]

Flag Post

mega z had a plan to get money

but he would need assistants

so he put up a help wanted ad on a notice board

Flag Post

shade you can upgrade your weapons for ♠