Armaggedon, Apocalypse: Time is Dead (Perk System Installed, Get your Perk Now! GAME ALMOST FINISHED!) (locked)

1071 posts

Flag Post

AMERICA, STARTING LOCATIONS (for the people who signed up in the orginal date that you are supposed too)

meaperson333 is at a town called Junkyard Town. In the street called Land St.
flashdeath30 is at Vector Gas station

Ryanwayne123 is at a town called junkyard Town. In a store called Drive Away in Land St.

Flyingman is at a road called the Big Bang central Highway

randomturtle is at the borders of junkyard Town

walfordking is at the borders of junkyard Town

INFO

Ho’s gonna win? Humans or Mutants

Characters
[Corrupted/Mutant]
meaperson333-(The Deformer) (Back Stabber, Persauder)
flashdeath30-(Ripper) (Macho Man, Juggernaut)
jimbo14-(Derrik Johnson) (Hell on Wheels, Marathon Man)
Helkaine-(The Vemonaiter)
kilozombie-(Chargo Eetre)
[Alive/Human]
Ryanwayne123-(Ryan)
flyingman-(Alex A)
randomturtle-(Bob “Alter” Flak)
walfordking-(Toby Hob) (Hell on Wheels, Persuade)
Fogfun-(Wilson Smith)
Someguyinworld-(Mike Tyson)
tbenn14-(Steve “NOOB” Johnson)
Zedd236-(Kajak Tyerley)
maxstupidity-(Lazar Rus) (Back Stabber, Persaude)
MrMANbeatzMaRi0-(John Hammock)

{MODS} (MODS well you know how MODS work so yea….)
1.squidward568 (HUMAN) (Looks over the HUMAN side)-(Freddi Bladez)
2.timewarp42 (MUTATED) (Looks over the MUTANT side)-(The Eviscerator) (Assault Rifle Expert, Juggernaut)

Story for Right Now
Game is ending soon, maybe will have a sequel……

Flag Post

(ryan)

as i looked out of the window watching all the mutated move around my position i sighed, dieing to get moving. but my bike would not start! they crowded closer and ever closer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ryanwayne123:

(ryan)

as i looked out of the window watching all the mutated move around my position i sighed, dieing to get moving. but my bike would not start! they crowded closer and ever closer.

You see that one of the mutated is getting closer to your position. It see’s you, it growls then you see that the other mutated humans are coming to you and are smashing the windows of the store.

Flag Post

(ryan)

i glance around the room and try to use my bike one more time… the engine roars to life. the mutated human inside the store charges at me, i take my bo-staff and charge blade first with my bike humming below me.

Flag Post

(ryan)

i glance around the room and try to use my bike one more time… the engine roars to life. the mutated human inside the store charges at me, i take my bo-staff and charge blade first with my bike humming below me.

You kill the mutated human but the window took enough damage it breaks one of the glass shards cuts your shoulder. The mutated gets inside the store 5 of them surround you but their just looking at you then, suddenly they leap and try to claw at you.

Flag Post

(ryan)

i pull out my tactical shot gun with it in my left hand and my bo-staff in my right. i fire and kill the mutated in front of me. i drive over there bodies and don’t look back as i drive south. i know where to go. i know that a gas station is just in reach.

Flag Post

(ryan)

i pull out my tactical shot gun with it in my left hand and my bo-staff in my right. i fire and kill the mutated in front of me. i drive over there bodies and don’t look back as i drive south. i know where to go. i know that a gas station is just in reach.

You drive to the south after about 12 minutes of driving your motorcycle breaks down right in front of a neighborhood

Flag Post

(ryan)

“ah… this is not good” i dismount and begin to push my bike. i check to see if there is some fuel left, thankfully there is. “i may have use for this piece of junk.” i see a motorcycle dealership, i go there and take a bike.

Flag Post

(ryan)

“ah… this is not good” i dismount and begin to push my bike. i check to see if there is some fuel left, thankfully there is. “i may have use for this piece of junk.” i see a motorcycle dealership, i go there and take a bike.

You take a bike but when you took it out of its spot, you hear a alarm you see thousands of mutants of all sizes come out of the dark shadows one muscular tough big guy tackles you, you hit the ground THUD! It grabs your arm

Flag Post

“ryan”

this is why i kept my bike." i blow away the large man with my shotgun. i throw my crappy bike into the horde and shoot the fuel tank.

Flag Post

“ryan”

this is why i kept my bike." i blow away the large man with my shotgun. i throw my crappy bike into the horde and shoot the fuel tank.

It blows up BOOM! It tears away a small pathway for you to go, another Mutant leaps at you

Flag Post

(ryan)

i drive away, dodging the mutant. “now this is a bike!” i say as my bike reaches top speed, there is a small ramp in front of me now

Flag Post

You jump the ramp, you hit a mutant in the face then, suddenly a mutant appears right in your face then dissapears it grabs you in the back then throws you down, you hear a car noise. Then a shotgun sound BAM!

Flag Post

(ryan)

UNGH… i am pinned as the mutant stands over me. It looks down and goes to bite. i move my head just in time, i flip it over and start bashing it in the face. i start cursing at the dead beast and starts beating it down.

Flag Post

(ryan)

UNGH… i am pinned as the mutant stands over me. It looks down and goes to bite. i move my head just in time, i flip it over and start bashing it in the face. i start cursing at the dead beast and starts beating it down.

It dies, it spits out acid at your chest you feel a hot sensation. You hear a dude call out to you “Hey! I need help here!”

Flag Post

I come out of nowhere wearing my robe and wizard’s hat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

I come out of nowhere wearing my robe and wizard’s hat.

Then you got tackled by Chuck Norris and you die, please dont interrupt pls ty

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

(ryan)

It dies, it spits out acid at your chest you feel a hot sensation. You hear a dude call out to you “Hey! I need help here!”

{i feel a left 4 dead thing going on… i just pray i don’t see any tanks}

(ryan)

i tear off my shirt ridding my self of the acidic liquid

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

(ryan)

{i feel a left 4 dead thing going on… i just pray i don’t see any tanks}

(ryan)

i tear off my shirt ridding my self of the acidic liquid

You tear of your shirt but you still feel the hot burning sensation “Hey dude seriously I need help killing these guys!!” You hear a shotgun sound BAM!

Flag Post

(ryan)

“oh well” i go to assist the man, using my bow staff, i engage the mutants.

Flag Post

I search Land St. for any puny humans to deface.

Flag Post
Originally posted by meaperson333:

I search Land St. for any puny humans to deface.

You see this human with a M16 assault rifle looting some equipment in a armoury

Flag Post

I let out a fearsome his and shoot a wad of acid at the man’s head. Just in case he didn’t die I charge at him with my wristblades.

Flag Post

(Toby Hob)

I was driving and thought to myself, ’I’ve got to get to Juckyard Town before nightfall.’

Flag Post

He dodges your wad of acid, then suddenly you charge up at him and kill him with your wristblade he goes down on the ground. You hear a mans voice “Hello this is Overlord is the searching for the cure frosty hammerblade? Hello this is Overlord is it frosty over?”