Armaggedon, Apocalypse: Time is Dead (Perk System Installed, Get your Perk Now! GAME ALMOST FINISHED!) page 43 (locked)

1071 posts

Flag Post

I jump up onto the golems head and jump following behind Ripper.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I leap off of my bike, then extend my tentacles up to where ShadowBat is.

Since I’m higher up from the hit, I should be able to latch onto something, then pull myself up, without getting hit by the other mutants.

You go near Shadow Bat. He says “Kill them you little bad &(&”

Flag Post

Players who finish the game will get a power boost in my games

Flag Post

[Activity bonus get?]

I ensnare ShadowBat in my tenticels, then raise him into the air, and try to do what I have always done at this point. Rip.

Flag Post

[Activity bonus get?]

I ensnare ShadowBat in my tenticels, then raise him into the air, and try to do what I have always done at this point. Rip.

[Power Boost get?]

As you try to rip him apart he disappears and reappears behind you, he grabs you and throws you into the crowd of Mutants

Flag Post

I grab ripper before he can fall off and pull myself and him up to the platform where shadow bat is.

Flag Post

“Thanks man.” I tell him.

I send out my tenticles again, not even caring to try and rip him apart, instead I just aim to send my tenticle through him.

Flag Post

I dodge around shadow bat to make sure he can’t do anything to deflect Rippers attacks.

Flag Post

“Thanks man.” I tell him.

I send out my tenticles again, not even caring to try and rip him apart, instead I just aim to send my tenticle through him.

You see him, fall down. Dead then you hear “Launch in 3…2…..1. Ignition!” You look to the skies and see the satellite off, to space.

Flag Post

“IT DOES NOT END LIKE THIS!”

I charge up, and extend my tenticles, aiming to tear off the engine from the body of the satellite.

Flag Post

I do the same wildly shooting as many important looking wires as i can. I try to climb up within shooting range of the satellites solar panels.

Flag Post

“IT DOES NOT END LIKE THIS!”

I charge up, and extend my tenticles, aiming to tear off the engine from the body of the satellite.

You try to tear one off and succeed, then you see a part of the engine falling right at you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

I do the same wildly shooting as many important looking wires as i can. I try to climb up within shooting range of the satellites solar panels.

As you shoot at some wires a Mutant grabs you.

Flag Post

I rip him off me and shoot him in the head with my venom gun. 10 more feet and im in range.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

I rip him off me and shoot him in the head with my venom gun. 10 more feet and im there.

You kill him. Then suddenly you hear something breaking the sound barrier, then suddenly you see this dark purple ray.

Flag Post

I swear, then dive far out of the way, and continue to try and reach up the hole I made, and then tear it from the inside.

Flag Post

THE GAME IS FINISHED! THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!!

Flag Post

I swear, then dive far out of the way, and continue to try and reach up the hole I made, and then tear it from the inside.

You try to jump but couldn’t reach it.

Flag Post

Lock please

Flag Post

Good Game i hope you make a sequel.

Flag Post

You can delete your first post to lock it, I believe.