Nightmares: The Beginning *8 Survived!* (Game Finished! The Sequel Awaits!) (locked)

300 posts

Flag Post

Thanks iagent for the banner!

Story
We all journeyed inside a castle. A mysterious castle. We decided to investigate but once we entered…the doors shut behind us. It won’t budge! No windows whatsoever. Just plain black walls and a huge chandelier. Straight ahead we can see a white door. We entered and that’s when the Nightmares begun…

Goal
Climb up the castle to escape! Every floor are your fears and you must conquer them!

Gameplay
RPing would do.

Links:
Sign-Ups: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/72917-signups-nightmares-the-beginning?page=1#posts-1649864
Guide: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/72959-guide-nightmares-the-beginning?page=1#posts-1650086
Wiki: http://mares-hq.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmares_Wiki

Flag Post

Players
1. timewarp42 – Leo Spahr (Burning to Death)
2. Key_Bearer – Kent Cameron (Dogs)
3. Minnakht – Martin Bryant (Sudden Things)
4. i_like_games – Duncan Steel (Explosions)
5. tbenn14 – Teven Wheber (Fear)
6. viper11475 – James Koch (Demonic Clowns)
7. roflcoptertyler – Samuel Holliman (Suicide)
8. Fogfun – Wilson Smith (Insanity)
9. LOL15000 – Greg Rinko (Pain and Suffering)
10. narfnin – Zeir (Dark Energy)
11. flashdeath30 – Zackary Seld (Dark Monsters)
12. rokun – Jake (Bleeding to Death)
13. Supergamer1 – Matt (Execution)

MODS
1. timewarp42
2. Fogfun
3. narfnin
4. tbenn14
5. Key_Bearer

Rules
No God Modding
No Weapon That Automatically Pops Up
MODS Should Be Fair To Players

Flag Post

Contents:
Just go through all the pages.

A floor map is on the way so don’t worry, catching will be easier

Flag Post

New Gameplay To Be Added Soon!

Sanity Level
Applies to the whole game.

Flag Post

“Any old RP” Isn’t exactly presise.

Is it a we-make-our-own sort of thing, or you post, we post back kind of one?

Flag Post

[Its RP time!]
[If you have any queries just visit my Guide. The Guide includes Floors, Weapons, FAQs and new Feartiary!]

Flag Post

[[I think he means like an rp as in we do our own general thing, since he has a character.]]

Hearing the doors slam, I turn around. ‘Wow. How incredibly cliche, the door locking behind us. I say we wait here and look around. This looks too easy, and is probably a trap. All in favor?’ I waited for a response from the others.

Flag Post

“Probably is a trap…” I said. I was about to open the door until one of us shouts “NO!”. I turned around and sighed. “Let’s wait for other’s replies.” they said.

Flag Post

“I’m here. Let’s get this going!”

Flag Post

“What about the other’s response? We need to wait before we do something.” I said.

Flag Post

[You do know it is unlikely for evryone to be on at the same time right?]

Flag Post

Key I signed up.

I see that the door closed “Ok that was just to predictable.” I say again “Hey guys wait up!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

That is one of the biggest problems in making a forum game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

[Oh right. They’ll have to catch up.]

Flag Post

FLOOR 1. Clowns

Flag Post

“Well, we might be trapped here, and the only way ahead seems to be forwards”. I say back.

Flag Post

We hear this strange music…it buzzed our ears…The Carnival…

Flag Post

Kent

We walked straight ahead and examined the place. “An old, destroyed carnival?” I thought. The music is fainting…then a clown jumped in front of us, then it gave a huge and suspicious laugh…

[DO NOT attack just yet. We will attack later.]

Flag Post

This is the last place that I thought I would be. A carnival, normally a sign of happiness and fun, was in the horizon of my eyes. I looked around, and noticed other people around me. “Who are these people?” I thought I should approach someone, so I began to walk towards the closest person. What I saw then was unsuspected, but I knew somehow that it would happen. A clown had appeared, gave out a loud, suspicious laugh, and jumped on top of the Ferris wheel in the center of the carnival.

Flag Post

“So what? It’s just a clown! It’s not gonna kill us or somethi-” I was interrupted when the clown laughed louder and took out his knife…then lunged on one of us…

Flag Post

“No! of all the horrors in the universe clowns are the worst, and every way I turn I see them in this twisted carnival… with a sigh of relief i see that im not alone, but it dawns on me… why are we here?”

Flag Post

“We are friends remember? We came here to investigate. WE ARE M.A.R.E!” I said as I wondered what M.A.R.E.S would mean.

[viper I intended to do clowns just for your sake]

Flag Post

“Hey! Is everybody okay?” What are the chances? After yelling that out, the clownish figure had reappeared with a knife in his hand. He took the long glistening blade and had attempted to stab a figure in the distance. Not knowing if he was okay, I ran to him in an attempt to help him.

Flag Post

“M.A.R.E.S. I do not know what it means but I remembered that we applied for this at school. Professor Hans said we are about to investigate this place. Remember: Our goal is to know what are the strange goings-on that happens around the neighborhood.”

Flag Post

‘Really? Clowns?’ I sigh, ‘So much for a real trap.’ I begin to look around for a weapon. Not finding anything, I roundhouse-kick a clown and take his knife. ’This’ll have to do.’ I wait for someone else to grab a weapon as well.