Nightmares: The Beginning *8 Survived!* (Game Finished! The Sequel Awaits!) page 12 (locked)

300 posts

Flag Post

Matt
50g

“Oh, f***.”
“Can we get out of here soon…?”

[Looks like it’s my fear next :D]

Flag Post

Final Stats: Those who have survived and those who lost their sanity.

1. timewarp42
2. Key_Bearer
3. Minnakht
4. i_like_games
5. tbenn14
6. viper11475
7. roflcoptertyler
8. Fogfun
9. LOL15000
10. narfnin
11. flashdeath30
12. rokun
13. Supergamer1
14. walfordking
15. snice

[We end at page 12 then move on to Sequel.]

Flag Post

Kent

I nearly lost my insanity…but the others did. I helped them up but shadow figures took them. They are gone… We cannot do anything to stop this… All we need to do is to look for the mastermind to all of this…Shade. Up ahead, a door awaits. The laughter of the children disappeared. But the white door awaits us…maybe this is the last floor? The last room? The last of our nightmares? No…we are just getting started…

Flag Post

“Thank God, we made it…without losing our insanity… to the next part…$H!^!”

Flag Post

[Speeding things up.]

Kent

“Are you guys sure you want to enter this door?” I asked them…I see their upset faces. They took our friends. “It’s all my fault! Guys! I know entering this door is dangerous but…I have to go. I’m going to face him by myself…”

[Anyone else coming?]

Flag Post

“I’ll go too.”

Flag Post

] 70g]
Even though i just arived i am with you in this battle!

Flag Post

Kent

The agreed to join me too! So we entered the white door and a bright light shines up front. The light is blinding! But finally, the light was gone. We examined the room…“Computers? What are these?” I looked at one of the monitors. “Has he been watching us all along?”

Flag Post

Bradley

" Who could be so evil as to expirement on such young minds as ourselves, I’ll kill this b@s7@rD!"

Flag Post

Kent

“Yes, he is a basterd(Inglorious Basterds).” Down the floor there is a round tile. “Eh? What’s this?” I touched the tile, nothing happened. “What? It’s not a button or anything!”

Flag Post

(Question. Where do I start, I mean, I know that I’m in a castle, trapped. Am I with anyone or altogether? Please tell me.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

(Question. Where do I start, I mean, I know that I’m in a castle, trapped. Am I with anyone or altogether? Please tell me.)

You are with us. But the game will end soon. You better catch up.

Flag Post

(Thanks key!) Hob

Hob had just entered and said, “I’m here now. It took me a while to catch you guys up.”

Flag Post

Duncan

He has been watching us all along. I looked on one of the screens and saw myself on it. I looked up at the ceiling and saw a small glass bulb. I threw my knife at it and the computers had turned off.

Flag Post

Brad

the lights turned red and evil spirits were everywhere. “Holy sh*t guys do you see this?”. I stab at them with my kinfe, but it just passes through.

Flag Post

Matt
50g

“They don’t seem to be attacking us.”
“Who’s spirits are these?”
They all seem to be kids our age.
Then I see something interesting.
“Wait- that spirit looks just like me!”

Flag Post

[[I am still alive? sings still alive Lol. What’s going on?]]

Flag Post

Brad

OMGWTFBBQ!!!”

Flag Post

[Wait so Key_Bearer your only gonna stop in page 12? I think thats a waste of a slot NO OFFENSE ]

Flag Post

[Sorry guys!]

Kent

Another door lies ahead and we entered it. Inside is an old man(Looks like Xigbar). This guy! He projects illusions by operating the machine beside him! He looked at us and said. “Please! Don’t hurt me! I’m just doing my job!”

We left him alone but destroyed the machine. “Where is the exit?” I asked.

“I don’t know! You are actually in Floor 11! The exit is way down there!” the old guy said.

“What do you mean floor 11? There were only 4 floors!” I shouted.

“Hehe…That’s one of the illusions I produced. Pretty nifty huh?”

I aimed the crossbow at the man. “Where is the exit, dammit!” The man pressed a button behind him and a bright light struck us…

I opened my eyes…I’m back home? So that was just an illusion? No way! I am at bed…I just woke up. I hopped off my bed and opened the door. I was about to step out when the floor disappeared and I nearly fell. It’s still an illusion…

[So right now you have say that you landed on your room then realize that stuff were just an illusion, but after a while, you will realize that your room is just an illusion.]

[I’ll try catch up soon!]

Flag Post

Matt

“Huh? It was all a dream…”
I step out and realize i have much more pictures than I usually have. Then they disappear.
And so does the rest.
And the walls.
And the floor.
And then everything goes black.
[Bed.]

Flag Post

Brad

I wake up in my room, all is dark the but i know im back home. I feel the soft pillow beneath my head, the quilt keeping me warm. I wonder if it was all a dream. " Atleast i didnt die." i whisper to myself. The bet starts to melt away, i figure im just falling asleep again. I get jolted awake once more, everything is gone…

Flag Post

[Funny how similar this is to Dreams.]

I wake up in my room. “What the?”

I look around. It looks just the way I left it. I go to the door and try to open it. It’s locked. “Hmm…”

I go up to my window and look out. Everything seems normal… there’s just one problem. There’s nothing but fields for miles. “Where did everything go?”

I walk over to my drawer and open it. Inside is everything, the exact way I left it. I go to my closet. Same thing. I notice my thich sweater. I pull it off the rack and wrap it around my fist. I approach the window… and punch the glass. It shatters. I take the sweater off my arm, and climb out the window.

I fall to the ground with a thud. I begin walking. Hours later, and I know somethings wrong. I’ve reached the top of a hill, and I can see for quite a distance over the plains. Nothing for miles. “Is this all an illusion too?” I ask myself.

As if in response, the ground begins shaking. Ahead of me, a large crack appears. It begins to widen, and gets closer. I turn and begin running. But its no use. The crack is too fast, and I begin falling. Falling. Falling. I black out.

Flag Post

Duncan

I return in a dazed state, in the comfort of my room. “This must have all been a dream. More like a nightmare.” I sit down on my bed, and begin to sink into the comfort. After a short nap, I wake up and begin to walk towards the door. I feel dizzy, and i begin walking around in circles. This is when everything began to go black.

Flag Post

Kent

I wake up…I’m in that castle again. I’m in a bed. My clothes…they’re different. I’m wearing one of those they wear in hospitals. I looked around, a laboratory? Yes, it seems that I am in a laboratory. The others are here too! Behind me is a glass window. I looked through it and see someone running on a treadmill. “Are they testing how fit they are?”

There was a doctor next to the guy running the treadmill. He seems to be recording the stats. Then I heard a voice…“Hey! You awake?”

“Yes.” I replied. I looked at the guy, he’s in a doctor’s suit. “Who are you and where am I?”

“I’m Dr. Marcus from M.A.R.E.S. You did pretty well back at the castle. The whole team ransacked the castle. We then arrested who was behind all this.” he said. “You must be Kent Cameron! You’re Harvey’s brother aren’t you?”

“Yes. I was.” I replied. But then again, why am I here? Another illusion again? Those illusions were realistic. My fear of dogs will never go away. But I have to conquer it… What a nightmare that was!