Forum Games Forum Guidelines page 3 (locked)

227 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

I think if you wanted a Beastiary thread or a weapons thread you could just have a link in the first post and the thread could be in OT.

Probably, yeah your right, but seeing that OT has lots of Spammers that will be a problem.

 
Flag Post

Could a game go into other forums and even all over Kongregate? Or does it have to stay in its own thread? Because I had a really good game idea where you have to find this cookie that I put in different places on Kongregate, but I wasn’t sure if it would be allowed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by hero122:

I think if you wanted a Beastiary thread or a weapons thread you could just have a link in the first post and the thread could be in OT.

Probably, yeah your right, but seeing that OT has lots of Spammers that will be a problem.

You could get a mod to watch it.

 
Flag Post

can i give a suggestion to the forums ? if yes then my suggestion is to button besides “watch topic” that is called my forums . it shows you the the threads you joined

 
Flag Post

Can I post a riddle thread game here? Or was the one on OT moved here?

 
Flag Post

Is there a time limit for declaring a game dead?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by hero122:

I think if you wanted a Beastiary thread or a weapons thread you could just have a link in the first post and the thread could be in OT.

Probably, yeah your right, but seeing that OT has lots of Spammers that will be a problem.

You could get a mod to watch it.

I know this was a long time ago, but even better, you could lock it.

 
Flag Post

Are games like this allowed?
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/92460-fun-word-game?page=1#posts-2029091
I created this not really going over the rules (I apologize)

 
Flag Post

What does above the poster mean?

 
Flag Post

I have a question for page limits

how long can an RPG game go on for because FAW is a really good game and I need to know a page limit.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

I have a question for page limits

how long can an RPG game go on for because FAW is a really good game and I need to know a page limit.

We treat each thread differently. If we find it’s not so much spam as it is popularity, we’ll let it last much longer.

 
Flag Post

gevock you should edit your post and remove 9 and 10.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:
Originally posted by randomturtle:

I have a question for page limits

how long can an RPG game go on for because FAW is a really good game and I need to know a page limit.

We treat each thread differently. If we find it’s not so much spam as it is popularity, we’ll let it last much longer.

yeah but what is the absolute maximum.

 
Flag Post

yeah but what is the absolute maximum.

There is none.
If any of us were to answer your question, it would be made off the bat and would essentially be incorrect. For now the limit depends on the game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

yeah but what is the absolute maximum.

There is none.
If any of us were to answer your question, it would be made off the bat and would essentially be incorrect. For now the limit depends on the game.

so you saying that if this game remains good (there is no spam) it could go +1000 pages.

 
Flag Post

[Random, squid already said he doesn’t intend to keep it open much longer regardless. The main storyline has been completed.]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kranix:

gevock you should edit your post and remove 9 and 10.

GEVOK

 
Flag Post

I am panic, I recently returned to the forums and find no Signup sticky!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

I am panic, I recently returned to the forums and find no Signup sticky!

they fucked it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

I am panic, I recently returned to the forums and find no Signup sticky!

They removed it, now you can create games without having to wait to get a slot. You can start games whenever you want, but only one game at a time.
 
Flag Post

All heil the mods who decided we are mature enough.

 
Flag Post

ugh, too many anti-signups games with little story and are basically used just to post count up. i think we should really try and make counter-measures against those kinds. see, games like zombie survival xl are good because they make you problem solve. but, games where its like “do you go through the window or through the floor”, are terrible, the people just say “a” and call that a post, the creator says “x more votes please” until they reach a, then they just say “you get up, and you see a chair, a window, and a door. vote for what you want to do”. i think these need to stop.

 
Flag Post

So the games we participate in and create are pretty much role-play games, guess a number or whatnot, etc. Stuff like that?

 
Flag Post

yeah pretty much.i’ll post a link to the list:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/73884-forum-games-q-a

 
Flag Post

Sigh…same old Forum Games eh?