Forum Games Forum Guidelines page 4 (locked)

227 posts

Flag Post

No. There’s no more sign-ups. We’re more popular. More mature. Good to see ya again Key.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

No. There’s no more sign-ups. We’re more popular. More mature. Good to see ya again Key.

Well, some are more mature.
Well, actually, the oldies are still mature, Me, you, rokun, walford. Probably some others I can’t remember. The newbies aren’t too great. Rosate’s pretty cool, and a couple others.

Flag Post

You forget me, squid and Minnakht, Dman.

Flag Post

And me. I was the one who made the petition to get this section. Even though it didn’t do much.

Flag Post

Meh. Well anyway I’ll make a game but still follow the forum guidelines. Better stick with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gevock:

A

5. Rating games/“… The Above Poster” games are NOT allowed.

Crap, I was gonna make a “Ban the above poster” game. D:

Flag Post

I’m a little confused here. If I want to make a forum game I have to petition for a slot once it opens up? Or can I just start one if it’s in accordance with the guidelines right away…

Flag Post

Olmer, if you want to make a forum game you can make it now if you want…

Flag Post

do you think we are allowed to use this topic to advertise your forum game?

Flag Post

if i join any ign up, will the point be added, if not, i dont join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcj17:

What?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:
Originally posted by mcj17:

What? The…point?

Flag Post

Yeah, there’s no ‘points’…

Flag Post

Read the guidelines

I’ll try to control myself!

Flag Post

where to games get listed when they are put on the forum list? Page 1,2,3,4……27?

Flag Post

Are we allowed to have a second game open if it’s just something that involves user participation, like “I choose option 1!”?

Flag Post

I think it’s generally held that you can host as many games as you are capable of managing, as long as the games are not too similar to an existing active game. If you have too many games made, then people will probably tell you that you’re being ridiculous and clogging up the first page too much.

Flag Post

Okay. Even though my game is an interactive type, it’s unique enough that I think it will be accepted.

Flag Post

Do we have to ask to make an RP on this forum? Sorry if I’m an annoyance, but I haven’t been to this site (or these forums) in years.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pwnmaster3000:

Do we have to ask to make an RP on this forum? Sorry if I’m an annoyance, but I haven’t been to this site (or these forums) in years.

you don’t need to

Flag Post

You’ve been on Kong for less than a year. Therefore, your statement is invalid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

He/she may have used a different account then :P
BTW is having 2 games ok if ones a mafia where its just the players interacting?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kashuushian1542:
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

He/she may have used a different account then :P
BTW is having 2 games ok if ones a mafia where its just the players interacting?

Seems ok to me.
It’s just 2 games.
={D>

Flag Post

Kashuushian, according to the rules it’s not okay, the maximum amount of forum games per person at a time is one…

Flag Post

*Whistles.

I think 663 forum games is quiet enough. It would be worthwhile if a mod, I don’t know, could take the time and remove the 640 inactive/locked ones…

But that would take too long.