Space City (CLOSED) page 5 (locked)

120 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, mine 400 lbs of iron. Send out a scout to search for more metals. If none found, take another 200 lbs of iron.

Flag Post

the closest to a “scout” is the mecha raptor. want to send that out?

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

when you get to the place to sell, refuel

Flag Post

how do you start a city after yo get the iron start a city

Flag Post

ok,sorry i’ve been so lazy. to make a city,you might want to make it look like a home. you need a foundation,walls,power,and money. walls can be iron scince there is so much,foundation could be cemant,but to even start construction you need some human enginuity,like a space suit or an atmosphere ,that you an get by growing plants,fauna,ect.

Flag Post

As previously stated, sen Mecha raptor to scout for other metals.

Flag Post

Here you go hero hope you like it… plz gimme credit for it

Flag Post

buy 2 space suits

Flag Post

we have gotten a banner now,thanks to all who helped in makeing one.

Flag Post

get 2 space suits

Flag Post

yeah,um,problem with updateing right now. the computer with my space city data is corupted with a virus right now,and it’s geting fixed now,so i don’t know how long it may take before I can update,sorry.

Flag Post

why cant you do it on the computer your on now

Flag Post

look,the virus is called vista anti-virus pro 2010. it prevents me from doing ANYTHING. It even found a way to open up safe mode,and who knows what else. So I can’t acess any space city files. I can try,so cross your fingers.

Flag Post

i could help out with your interactive story i did help someone with one before

Flag Post

look hero,I’m doing colonize 2 on a site called realrps, and i need someone to do the art (and I’m sorta sorry that you got flamed to death in the first colonize)

Flag Post

yeah,Im trying to get the pic’s done,just takeing a while. Ile think about the thread on real RPs,but probably not. I like to remain on 1 website.

Flag Post

I just tryed it. for the time bing,this is screwed. can mods close a game ofr an amout of time, and then bring it back,like when there isn’t a space for your game?

Flag Post

ask in the forum guidelines thread

Flag Post

Sorry, to dissapoint,but im closeing this,sorry. Ile make something else later,I guess.