Forum Games Q&A page 10 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post

To be fair, AN was the only really active editor for the master thread. We’ll get the thread back once things calm down, so for now exercise what little patience you all have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

To be fair, AN was the only really active editor for the master thread. We’ll get the thread back once things calm down, so for now exercise what little patience you all have.

so because they weren’t hiring anyone else to update the thread failed
(i cannot stress how many times i have asked to become a editor)

i hope it comes back soon
also quick question to everyone

should we make a temporary master FGF forum for the time being

Flag Post

I don’t think so. As I pointed out in the general thread, posts in the master thread can still be edited, and wins and new games can be reported in the general thread for now.

(By the way, lack of editing wasn’t the reason for the master thread being locked.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

so because they weren’t hiring anyone else to update the thread failed
(i cannot stress how many times i have asked to become a editor)

i hope it comes back soon
also quick question to everyone

should we make a temporary master FGF forum for the time being

[Considering that you’re too lazy to do us the courtesy of utilising proper grammar, well…]

[Regardless, should we really even be discussing this here? The General thread would probably be a much better place.]

Flag Post

(i am too lazy too use grammer except in two situations. when it is important or if it is already there)

so how long till the thread is back

Flag Post

(i am too lazy too use grammer except in two situations. when it is important or if it is already there)

Most likely only until Adeeb gets back.

Flag Post

Exactly, one of the reasons I do not approve kingzak of being an editor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

What about me as an editor? :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

[Just no.]

[AND SERIOUSLY. GENERAL THREAD. IT’S THERE FOR A REASON.]

Flag Post

Nice thread.

Flag Post

Guys, seriously, stop posting. They closed the Master FGF Thread because we were stalking Adeeb… but more importantly, the vast number of unrelated posts to anything. We have the general thread for a reason.

Can you start posting there and not here so we don’t get this one locked also? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

[Just no.]

[AND SERIOUSLY. GENERAL THREAD. IT’S THERE FOR A REASON.]

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Guys, seriously, stop posting. They closed the Master FGF Thread because we were stalking Adeeb… but more importantly, the vast number of unrelated posts to anything. We have the general thread for a reason.

Can you start posting there and not here so we don’t get this one locked also? Thanks.

[/irony]

Flag Post

He IS going to unlock the masterthread, correct? Because if he doesn’t, I’m friggin leaving. That thread is the cornerstone of our independence, and if that’s taken away, then fuck this forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

He IS going to unlock the masterthread, correct? Because if he doesn’t, I’m friggin leaving. That thread is the cornerstone of our independence, and if that’s taken away, then fuck this forum.

It is also the place where we track our wins and stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

I think Rosate is referring to that glorious day when the Mods stickied a thread that we created and kept sacred.

That thread was the Master Thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

I think Rosate is referring to that glorious day when the Mods stickied a thread that we created and kept sacred.

That thread was the Master Thread.

And that.

Flag Post

This please. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

This please. :)

Taken to heart.

Anybody that posts something not related to a question or an answer to that question will face my wrath.

Don’t try to find a loophole to talk about Adeeb in question form

Flag Post

Add “CYOP” yo the “What does this mean?” area.
Am I allowed to make a godmodding thread?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apenguinking2:

…what do you mean by “godmodding thread”?

Flag Post

Like defining godmod or a continous game where people godmod?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastly101:

Like defining godmod or a continous game where people godmod?

a game where people godmod.

Flag Post

:^x
I’m not sure. I suppose the people playing would have to accept the fact that others could godmod as well.
If it was a single person that everyone controlled, that sounds like it’s a CYOP. Except a little faster paced because everyone would be driving the character to do things.
If everyone had a character…I don’t see that working out well.

I won’t stop you from posting it, but I will say that I wouldn’t participate.
(Maybe check with Zshadow or Gevock before you post, just to make sure you’re not crossing any lines that would make the thread an insta-lock.)

Flag Post

Well, I don’t think Godmodding is against any official Kong rules. It’s just a so widespread rule that it’s basically unsaid nowadays. I think a game that left out that rule would be perfectly legal.

Flag Post

It’s one of the guidelines. #4 I think.
[Edit] Gah, it’s #3. But since that guideline says, “Don’t be a jerk…” and the game is based on godmod’ing, then I suppose it’s fine. As long as people aren’t jerks about how they godmod. (Trolls)