Forum Games Q&A page 12 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post

Sorry blood…

Lets just leave it at that.

Flag Post

I also remember voluntarily making a greasemonkey script so that it would sort game signups and games for people in OT to make it easier to play. That started us using the [signup] etc tags. The old days..

I remember that script! Wow, nostalgia.

Anyone remember RMcD, Flyingman and those guys? Remember RP tales? It was like the big RP before FAW came along.

RMcD was awesome. He made most of the directories for all the fads we had. Most organized posts I’ve ever seen. It’s a shame Flyingman had lung cancer though. I think he died. Me and him were supposed to make an RPG together in the Feb of ’09 or something. :/ tear

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I also remember voluntarily making a greasemonkey script so that it would sort game signups and games for people in OT to make it easier to play. That started us using the [signup] etc tags. The old days..

Anyone remember RMcD, Flyingman and those guys? Remember RP tales? It was like the big RP before FAW came along.

RMcD was awesome. He made most of the directories for all the fads we had. Most organized posts I’ve ever seen. It’s a shame Flyingman had lung cancer though. I think he died. Me and him were supposed to make an RPG together in the Feb of ’09 or something. :/ tear

Flyingman did die. It truely is a shame.

Flag Post

sigh – Nobody lives forever. Even methuzela only lived for about 1,000 years in this reality.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

not to sound like a douche but i am not to bothered about him being dead
he was constantly mentioning my grammer like a douche
so i send sympathy to his friends and family but i hate him

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

not to sound like a douche but i am not to bothered about him being dead
he was constantly mentioning my grammer like a douche
so i send sympathy to his friends and family but i hate him

To honour him you should of used grammar in that sentence.

Flag Post

Oh, the irony.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Oh, the irony.

moooannns

Flag Post

Oh, the irony.

I found this hilarious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

Oh, the irony.

I found this hilarious.

That was part of the reason I said that. The other was because I’m tired of people thinking negatively of kingzak simply because he doesn’t use capitalization. He conveys his ideas perfectly well without it—so don’t waste your time complaining about something that isn’t a problem.

Flag Post

Oh, the irony.

I found this hilarious.

That was part of the reason I said that. The other was because I’m tired of people thinking negatively of kingzak simply because he doesn’t use capitalization. He conveys his ideas perfectly well without it—so don’t waste your time complaining about something that isn’t a problem.

[If you are referring to me, then I’m annoyed at how he’s an idiot, and uses his grammar as an excuse for me disliking him, as well. Like, ‘NOOOOOOO, i cant suk u juts madz bout my grammer’.]

Flag Post

I wasn’t referring to anyone in particular.

Flag Post

However the old generation regs and the new generation regs all wanted him to change his grammar so his posts are easier to follow.

Flag Post

Anyone who fails to use minimal spelling and grammar should be temporarily silenced.

Kong should not tolerate imbeciles.

Flag Post

Oh, the irony.

I found this hilarious.

I’m pretty sure you can get some ideas across even using finger-pointing, grunting, and simple pictures.

Flag Post

However it better illustrates you point if grammar is correct.

Flag Post

Oh, the irony.

I found this hilarious.

It doesn’t matter when it’s in discussions. It does matter when it’s in RPs. But, then again, Kingzak doesn’t join many RPs anymore, so I think it shouldn’t matter for now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FOD4ST1CO:

topic very good: D I really liked

???????????????
???????????????

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:
Originally posted by FOD4ST1CO:

topic very good: D I really liked

?
?

Brazil?

Flag Post

That’s not really appropriate for this thread. You’d be better off asking on his profile or perhaps the general thread.

Flag Post

Sorry I’m new on the forums, does ‘(No Sign-Ups)’ mean the signups have closed, or that there were none.. and anyone can participate

Flag Post

It means that anyone can participate. In case the sign-ups would be closed, it would say something (Sign-ups Closed) or nothing about sign-ups at all.

Flag Post

Actually, Vegard said something on a thread in OT a few days back about how Flyingman did have cancer, but his brother said he got better, he just didn’t come back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Actually, Vegard said something on a thread in OT a few days back about how Flyingman did have cancer, but his brother said he got better, he just didn’t come back.

Awesome.

Flag Post

So if it says nothing about signups, then I just read the thread description (as to whether or not there are signups) and I’ll usually be ok ?