Forum Games Q&A page 3 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post

question is there any place to advertise your game signups

because i think the directory used to do that because you had to join on of the twenty games availible

Flag Post

kingzak, there use to be fan-made game directories where you could advertise your game. But the host just abandoned them.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

mcj, you could… as long as its playable, that is.

Flag Post

Yeah, I answered his question already, CowFriend. I don’t know if he saw the reply though… But yes, a Photoshop type game would be very epic.

Flag Post

A photoshop game is actually a really good idea, IMO.
I’m already considering starting up a caption contest, as related as that is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

I was gonna make a caption game when my Werewolf game ended :O

Flag Post

Go ahead. There can be more than one, and I’m not making mine in a while if I make it at all.

Flag Post

Go ahead. There can be more than one, and I’m not making mine in a while if I make it at all.

Please make it! I’ll give you over 9,000 intrenetz if you do!

Flag Post

If you make it, could you make us change the image with a programme we have on our computer, instead of just adding a caption? But yeah, up to you.

Flag Post

What is a reserve?

Flag Post

This thread is so awesome and popular!

Flag Post

This thread is not meant to be popular, NewgroundsClock.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This thread is so awesome and popular!

Flag Post

To post two post above.
OML!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

To post two post above.
OML!!

Hmm?

You do realize it’s copy-pasted from OP, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkboy5846:
Originally posted by Taiboss:

To post two post above.
OML!!

Hmm?

You do realize it’s copy-pasted from OP, right?

Pretty badly too. They only copied the text, instead of doing the intelligent thing and copying the formatting.

Flag Post

In the RP section it should be stated that the creator can choose to not allow you to play, or that you can’t use certain things(furries, real characters(like being mario)), or they can kick you if you break any rules in their first post(i.e bad grammar, godmodding, crudeness)

Flag Post

Erm. They’re all self explanatory, and are across the entire section, not just RP.

Flag Post

Could you possibly tell me some tips for getting a substantial amount of players for a game? I clearly must be doing something wrong, because I can’t even get one player for a game (which is pathetic.)

Flag Post

Quidpro – Try playing some of the forum games for a few weeks. Once people start getting to know you, you could go ahead and make a game. Make sure the game isn’t full of spelling/grammar errors, and that it isn’t over-complex.

Creativity is a key in successful games. If you decide to make the overrated mafia type, put some flares and addition effect into it.

That’s pretty much it, good luck! :)

Flag Post

Well, thanks. I guess. What bothers me though is that people tend to flock towards the games that have the word “Zombie” in their title. This leaves only a smattering of people left, making it harder for those who actually have a planned out decision tree and actually edit their works.

Well, time to ditch my previous premise and start a new forum game called:
OMG ZOMBIES ATTACK AND U TRY SURVIVAL.”

Flag Post

Is it against the rules in any way to just post ‘Ninja’ in a Forum Game that doesn’t have the rules written yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Quidpro – Try playing some of the forum games for a few weeks. Once people start getting to know you, you could go ahead and make a game. Make sure the game isn’t full of spelling/grammar errors, and that it isn’t over-complex.

Creativity is a key in successful games. If you decide to make the overrated mafia type, put some flares and addition effect into it.

That’s pretty much it, good luck! :)

That brought tears in my eyes. It is so true :’)