Forum Games Q&A page 4 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gameboy3:

Is it against the rules in any way to just post ‘Ninja’ in a Forum Game that doesn’t have the rules written yet?

this

Flag Post

Add Choose Your Own.

Flag Post

If you make a never ending game, does that mean you can never make another game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

If you make a never ending game, does that mean you can never make another game?

Yes.That is why we have alts :D
Just make an alt that seems completely different than you and have the alt make it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kashuushian1542:

Just make an alt that seems completely different than you and have the alt make it.

That, my friend, is an exceptionally good point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kashuushian1542:

That, my friend, is an exceptionally good point.

this

Flag Post

I made 2 of them, neither was closed.

Flag Post

How do we go about getting a player ousted from a game? His presence is getting to be really aggravating but I don’t know the process to follow to have him thrown out.

Flag Post

You usually enlist the help of the starter of the thread (OP). If he says that a player is not to post, any posts made by that player are considered as invalid.

Flag Post

That doesn’t stop them from posting and being disruptive. I’m looking for a more permanent solution.

Flag Post

You can try threatening them, or blackmailing them, or letting loose a pack of rabid wolves on them (my personal favorite)

[In short, you can’t get rid of anyone unless they are being Offensive or downright Discriminators.]

Flag Post

That last option sounds like a great idea… oh well, I guess he can be dealt with in-house.

Flag Post

Is this something to do with me, Gambi? Because if it is, I don’t wanna hear it – I’m playing by the rules as best I can.

Flag Post

Nah BC, just a general question asking about problem characters in the game, don’t worry one bit about it.

Flag Post

Suuuuuuure… that’s a perfectly believable story… yeah. I’ll… go with it… definitely…
…yeah…

Flag Post

You two seem to have given up this fight.

Flag Post

is creating games with alts ok?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Final_Strand:

is creating games with alts ok?

1 game per person applies to alts too I guess…but everyone here uses alts anyway.

Flag Post

so is that a yes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Final_Strand:

so is that a yes?

With us?Yes.With mods?Maybe.

Flag Post

cool.

anyone else have an opinion? just because i dont want the game to be reported, and knowing some of the people here, that will happen

Flag Post

No.
You don’t have the right to do what other people don’t have the right to do.
Rules apply to everyone.
Just because you’re a little more gutsy and are willing to make an alt, that makes it unfair for the participating members of FGF who follow the rules.
Just make one game at a time, and finish them up or close them, and move on.
It’s not as if your life depended on having two games up at once.

Flag Post

Pretty much what Azn just said. If everyone could make games under alts, what would be the point of the rule? Just wait and finish up whatever game it is you’re doing, and then make another. I’m pretty sure FGF isn’t going anywhere…

Flag Post

yeah but you wouldnt know

Flag Post

That’s completely true. Are you aware that you can also steal from a grocery store? Slip a bag of candy in your pocket and just walk right out. Nobody would know.

You could cheat on a test through an obscure method. Nobody would know.

You could go out and kill a homeless man. Nobody would know.

Except for you.

Maybe you’re the kind of person who’s ok with doing what he/she knows to be wrong. I’m not going to preach judgment or anything. Ultimately, you’re your own judge.