Forum Games Q&A page 8 (locked)

345 posts

Flag Post

THE MIGHTY MARH HAS SPOKEN!

Flag Post

Lol, he has. And how long have you been away Marh?

Flag Post

Ever since the Doughnut Chasm-NO! I must not speak of the cursed incident. Suffice to say that a great evil drove him insane away.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

These advertisements are out to get me.

Flag Post

I doubt anyone will make a map of my lands…… and I am not competent enough to do so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastly101:

Y U NO PLAY IN ANY GAMES

Flag Post
Originally posted by Firespread:
Originally posted by Gastly101:

Y U NO PLAY IN ANY GAMES

I have not seen any good games with open signs. I’ve been hoping someone would make a Mystery Werewolf where the ‘werewolf’ is the killer, and there are 2 witnesses and they get a name of someone who is , or so they think, the werewolf, but it isn’t. The werewolf, is told two names, that are witnesses, but they are actually detectives, ect. 1 Werewolf, 2 witnesses, everyone else is a detective. I was hoping someone would use this idea.

Flag Post

Cough Aryen Uncough

Flag Post

Cough I’m sure that gme is dead. Still Coughing

Flag Post

Cough It has only been like a day since that games last post, Cough

Flag Post

How do I find a watched forum?

Flag Post

Not the place to ask this, but scroll down the Forums page [where you’re selecting the forum that you want to go to] and find the Monitored Posts button. Click it and you’re there.

Flag Post

thank you.

Flag Post

what are illegal games?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thelnternet:

what are illegal games?

Games that do not follow one or more of the rules stated in the FGF guidelines.

We’ve had a couple of them, but no one seems to report them, so the editors don’t bother editing them in.

Flag Post

I was wondering if anyone’s played mafia here before, but OP answered my question. Is anyone interested in having a game?

[Edit: I’m a noob, there’s already at least one game running, haha.]

Flag Post

People make them, you join them. You don’t need to ask, just find one in signup stage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

People make them, you join them. You don’t need to ask, just find one in signup stage.

Hmm.. I know. :)
But if no one ran any/no one knew what the game was, I was going to start one up. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by rosate:

Hmm.. I know. :)
But if no one ran any/no one knew what the game was, I was going to start one up. :)

[YES MAKE A MAFIA WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH]

Flag Post

Does anybody think the guide for this game is too complex? (post after lock post)
Virus Redux
It’s short and simple to me.

Flag Post

nobody posts in this thread that much lol

Flag Post

I’ll make a mafia soon. I’m already modding 2 off-site so it’s too much to juggle. Start suggesting themes XD

I’m horrible at picking out themes. or I could just go with Pokemon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:

I’ll make a mafia soon. I’m already modding 2 off-site so it’s too much to juggle. Start suggesting themes XD

I’m horrible at picking out themes. or I could just go with Pokemon.

This is the wrong thread. Go on the choose my next game thread.