[game] welcome, to the tests. (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

First to sign up and first to ….. How do you play? What type of game is it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

First to sign up and first to ….. How do you play? What type of game is it?

This is a RP… Have fun!

Flag Post

Ok, normal RP rules apply then or not?

Flag Post

I walked over to the edge and looked over.
“Vapouriser, huh? I think team work would be needed. Use the grappling hook and the rope, the vapouriser would vapourise them all.” I said, thinking hard. Then, an idea hit me. I raised my hand to the vapouriser. I heard a clunk, then a large thump. The massive noise stopped. I wouldn’t be able to hold it for long. I got ready to jump. If i got over and i didn’t vapourise, then i had completed the first test. I then threw the grappling hook and the rope into the vapouriser. There was another loud thump. I leaped over, and grabbed onto one of the sides. I didn’t feel like vapouriseing today, and then felt that the vapouriser had stopped. For now. I tried to pull myself up, but i started slipping. Feeling terrified, i shut my eyes and prepared myself for death. Then, i decided. I shapeshifted into a eagle using my sorcery, and i landed on the other side. I shifted back to a human. I then took a small stone out of my pocket.
“Guys, as soon as i drop this, jump!” I yelled over the large noise from the vapouriser that started up. I threw the stone down, and waited for the result.

Flag Post

can I start with a gun?

Flag Post

What are the rules?

8th to sign up

Flag Post

“To easy!” I say. I get the grappling hook and stick it to my sword, then I throw the sword like a javelin (Hits or Misses)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

“To easy!” I say. I get the grappling hook and stick it to my sword, then I throw the sword like a javelin (Hits or Misses)

Who were you throwing it to?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello5666:

I throw it to point B

Flag Post
Originally posted by hello5666:

I throw it to point B

I used my bow and I hit something/someone.

Flag Post

Nothing happened. I swore.
“Sorry guys. Don’t try to throw your grappling hook. It will disintergrate from the vapouriser!” I yell, and raise my hands up in frustration.

Flag Post

“Why must I not throw it?” “What damage could be done?” “Don’t try to get me angry. You will not like to see me angry.” I reply in a strong voice.

Flag Post

“Well, the vapouriser would vapourise anything that goes over it. So, you are basically stck there until you find a way to avoid the vapouriser. I could just teleport you there, but the chances are i would fail and you will be sent to the sun….” I say, loud enough so he can hear me.

Flag Post

bzzt
Jake has made it over the vapouriser.
will the rest follow or try to find the secret route?
i will give you a tip.
vrrr loading tip vrrr
“for in heaven, i will be free”
vrrr vapouriser denoiser activated vrrr

good luck!
bzzt

Flag Post

ill just lock this since noones really posting…

bai