[Game] Bioshock (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post
Ryan (Ryanwayne123): You wake up in a daze, mostly stirred by the uncomfortable and crappy bed you're lying on, if you could actually call it a bed. It's more like a plank covered in fabric, on four rusty wheels. You try to remember where you are, or what you're doing here, but the only clue to that is the flickering fluorescent red cross above the door to the room you're sitting in. Must be the medical pavilion.

You think hard on why you're here, only remembering the last words of the doctor before you were put under anesthesia. "Don't worry, Jack, we'll get this wound sewn up and you'll be out of here in no time." As if the memory wasn't reminder enough, you feel a splitting pain in your side, as another memory flashes through your head. Ahhh... you had gotten caught in the middle of splicers fighting, one of 'em had hit you in the side with a knife, not caring about what was in the way of her target. Crazy ass mutants...

You stand up, first noticing that no one is around, and rub your head.

-----

Gary (Key_Bearer): You wake up in the bathroom you'd barricaded yourself in after the chaos broke out. You were one of the unlucky ones, the chaos had broken out in the recreational pavilion, and you were smack dab in the middle of it. The only reason you're alive right now is your quick thinking from earlier, donning one of the ballroom masks and making a beeline for higher ground, away from the mass of people on the lower level. Oddly enough, you went into the women's restroom instead of the men's.

You don't really have much of a view, as obviously glass walls in a bathroom would've been a bad idea. This bathroom seems relatively unscathed, and from the noises that had been coming from outside, the outside wouldn't look the same. It's quieted down quite a bit, though, so you figure it's alright to at least 'check' out there. You haven't really checked out the bathroom very well yet though. It wasn't the first thing on your mind when running for your life.

-----

Johnathan (zedd236): You wake up on the floor with a jump, thinking you heard something approaching. Your little makeshift barricade seems to have served you well, even with the fact that the door to your room was completely destroyed in a fight earlier in the day. You were lucky to not be outside in the carnage when it had all started to go down, and had the right mind to prepare for it before it reached the living area you reside in. Unfortunately hiding was your only option at that point, you had no weapons to defend yourself with if necessary.

Standing up and checking the makeshift barricade, you notice that no one's around, and it must've just been your mind playing tricks on you. Couldn't hurt to be too careful, either way. At any rate, it appears the fighting outside is over. The normalcy of echoes of voices in the narrow hallway is now eerily gone, replaced with nothing but the short electric bursts from broken wires and the occasional advertisement for ADAM over the public broadcasting system.

-----

Jake (squidward568): You wake up slowly after a nice rest, you found a better hiding place than normal people would've thought to. As soon as trouble started where you were, you ran to the safest place you could think of: the bathysphere room, where people traveled from the surface down to Rapture, and back again. This bathysphere station is unfortunately out of service, none of the spheres are actually in working order, but you remembered that they were sealed from the inside and pretty much impregnable. The small circular area wasn't much to look at, but it sure as hell was the safest place anyone could be.

You stand up, peering out the small window in the sphere. It's unfortunately pitch black outside (or the window is just dirty, you can't tell), with small flickers of electricity barely lighting the path you'd taken into this sphere. You wonder if anyone else had your bright idea and ran in here too. There's no way out other than the way you came in, the only door in the small sphere.

-----

Wilson (Fogfun): You peer over the makeshift barricade that you created earlier after waking up, looking around for any signs of movement. There appears to be nothing around the marketplace, just the signs that a riot had been through here. Your quick thinking earlier of pretty much diving into a pile of broken market stands and hoping no one would check them worked like a charm. It wasn't the most comfortable hiding spot, but it sure as hell worked.

You climb out of the pile of junk, dusting yourself off and standing up straight. There wasn't much fighting involved in this area of Rapture, but that didn't mean there was no action. People were stealing things left and right in the market, even shop owners were getting in on the action. You figured you'd rather not get trampled in the rush, and also figured that there would be some killing involved, so hiding was a better option.

-----

All: You do not have your starting plasmid yet, as a note. Your choice earlier was meant to decide which area of Rapture you start off in, and what plasmid you will 'find' first. I would suggest first looking around the room you're in. Keep this in mind later, examining rooms is a good idea and you might find something useful in them. Also, you may post as soon as I have given you a response. No need to wait for other people yet. Please, only one post per my response to yours, thank you.
 
Flag Post

I search through the broken stands.

 
Flag Post

Wilson: You check out the stands around you, finding a couple registers. Looking through them, you find a total of 36 dollars. Lucky you, man.

 
Flag Post

I look around to see where I can go.

{stats}

[Sucks this game is closed…]

 
Flag Post

Wilson: Checking out the rest of the market area, you notice that pretty much everything has been stolen. You were lucky to find the money that you did. To the south is a doorway with a sign above it, labeled ‘Arcadia Gardens’. To the north is another doorway with no label. There is also a stairway near the southern door, leading to the second level of the market.

Statistics:
HP: 20/20 (0 health kits {will be used automatically when health is depleted})
EVE: 5/10 (0 EVE hypos {will be used automatically when EVE is depleted})
Money: 36 dollars
Weapons:
Equipped: None
Equipped plasmids:
slot empty
slot empty
slot empty
Equipped upgrades:
slot empty
slot empty
slot empty
Hacking skill: Zero

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

I look around to see where I can go.

{stats}

Fog dont go to the Arcadia Gardens I played this game before on the PS3 dont go there!

 
Flag Post

I’m fine with handling it walfordking.

But Sukasai, for organization-sake, it’d be great if you could establish sign-ups closed and game open with the correct forms here. I completely understand how easy it is to miss those little details and trust me, I’m not going to lock a game because of such small mistakes.

[Sorry for the disruption, have a great time playing your game!]

Edit: Okay, sorry for the mistake!

 
Flag Post

Sign ups aren’t closed, and I didn’t notice where it says that in the rules. It honestly should not be expected of me, and it most certainly shouldn’t be discussed in a game thread, which is now full of more ooc posts than in game posts.

Locking the thread; game is cancelled. Sorry for the waste of time.