King Of The Hill. (locked)

1371 posts

Flag Post

if you get killed as the king will you respawn?

Flag Post

I am koth since nobody is yet

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

if you get killed as the king will you respawn?

I destroy the respawn point, and take the king down with my sniper rifle!

Flag Post

(IDK?) i take a rock and hit backbone in the face, im king of the hill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

(IDK?) i take a rock and hit backbone in the face, im king of the hill.

I have rock insurance, so they reimburse me and I buy an RPG 7 and take a chunk out of you!

Flag Post

you don’t get the kind of rock

more like this.

Flag Post

I land a helicopter on both of you. KOTH!

Flag Post

I dig a tunnel underneath the hill. plant some explosives and blow them up. tbenn dies, I walk out of the crater and am KOTH!

Flag Post

I look for my best friend Freddie Krueger and he kills you!
KOTH!

Flag Post

i bribe chuck norris to roundhouse you and be my body guard, KOTH!

Flag Post

I make a Protein shake to lure Chuck Norris away,Get a vulture to eat out all your insides and wear you like a sweater befor chuck gets back
KOTH!

Flag Post

chuck gets back and throws you away. then leaves the hill and looks for other stuff to fight. Since the hill is now empty I can take it.

KOTH

Flag Post

I take 2 knifes and stab an X right on your back, and rip through your heart, and you died. also knick down a tree makeing small tree walls across the bottom. KOTH

Flag Post

I drill up in my awesome, shielded-against-pretty-much-anything, ‘MEGA DIGAR 9001’. The drill rips you into pieces, and I claim the hill.

Flag Post

I shoot my black hole gun and you are sucked down into nothing.
KoTH

Flag Post

I kick the shit out of you. K O T H

Flag Post

I get up and shoot you too. KoTH

Flag Post

I escape into a highly advanced alternate dimension, where I build a massive steamroller tank and a dimension hopper machine. I use the dimension hopper, which teleports me and the steamroller tank to directly above the hill. The steamroller falls and crushes everyone on the hill except for myself.
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
KOTH

Flag Post

I poo on you koth

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflcoptertyler:

I poo on you koth

Maybe he likes it?

Flag Post

I see a flaw in my plan.

Flag Post

I get into the steamroller tank before it hits me, then shoot you in the face, blowing your head into several pieces.

Flag Post

i throw a pie at you. it splats all over you and you run away in shame. i claim the hill

Flag Post

I call in an airstrike, you are wiped out. I am KoTH

Flag Post

I snipe you down,and make a bunker in the top of the hill. also brought in some land mines.