173 posts

Flag Post

Dead Mod
1.wildbird (Findo Harley)
2.Key_Bearer(Harvey Cameron)
Minion Mods
1.rokun (Jake Thomas)
2.walfordking (Hob)

Dead start at the edge of the underworld in Washington D.C., underneath the captital building. They have to escape or they will because the FBI are coming and they don’t like trespassers.

Minions start at the other side, in North Korea. They have to escape without dying to find the dead.

Flag Post

I flee away from the FBI. They will find me! I don’t really know why they are chasing me but whatever it is, it is something serious…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Key_Bearer:

I flee away from the FBI. They will find me! I don’t really know why they are chasing me but whatever it is, it is something serious…

You turn around and see 3 FBI agents chasing you down. “Stop, you are trespassing on Federal Soil!”

Flag Post

i start by running into the woods to find my way out

Flag Post

I walk towards a shipyard where I hope to get a boat to America.

Flag Post

You see several soldiers

Originally posted by sargentGuy:

i start by running into the woods to find my way out

You run accross a trip wire. Your world flips upside down. You see a little demon laughing at you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flyingman_junior:

I walk towards a shipyard where I hope to get a boat to America.

You see several soldiers, they glance at you and start shouting in Korean, you don’t understand.

Flag Post

I go to a electronic store and by a laptop. I load google translator and show it to the guards. I walk away casually.

Flag Post

I go to a electronic store and by a laptop. I load google translator and show it to the guards. I walk away casually.

They follow you obviously talking about you.

Flag Post

i pull soul torch out and say" you have 2 seconds to leave"

Flag Post

I carry on walking to the docks.

Flag Post

I am up hanging on the cieling. I activate lighteye and notice that they have 3 weak spots, the neck, the elbows, and the back of the knees. I jump down and begin to stealthily run down a hallway.

Flag Post

i pull soul torch out and say" you have 2 seconds to leave"

The Minion laughs at you and says, “The Net is imune to your weapons and since you are inside the net, you can’t harm me with your weapons. You Call yourself a Minion General! HA

Flag Post

I carry on walking to the docks.

You here their conversation get serious and they gesture for you to stop with their gun.

Flag Post

i respond imune to my weapons what about yours?

Flag Post

“Shit, why is it that I go from one bad place to another?” I ask myself.

Gah, no time for that, need to run.

I head down a hall, aand see two turns, I check them, then head right, becuse it looks like that might be a way out.

Flag Post

It’s imune on one side only.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

really ,why dont you show me witn a good energy spell?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

really ,why dont you show me witn a good energy spell?

“Because, uhhh, because, hummm good question…”
[Nice, now that you have confused him…]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

I am up hanging on the cieling. I activate lighteye and notice that they have 3 weak spots, the neck, the elbows, and the back of the knees. I jump down and begin to stealthily run down a hallway.

“Hey you!” You see a large group of FBI chasing you down. If you don’t move you will be taken into custody.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

[Are you going to reply to my post?]

Delete Post

Flag Post

I find some stairs, and I think they lead up, well thats good, after all, we are underground, so going up would be an improvement.

“Why the hell is the security in this place so bad?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I find some stairs, and I think they lead up, well thats good, after all, we are underground, so going up would be an improvement.

“Why the hell is the security in this place so bad?”

“Stop!” Following you are several FBI agents.

They start talking on the radio for a while then shout out, “We have permission to use deadly force! Don’t make us do so!”

FBI AGENTS WILL NOW FIRE AT WILL

Flag Post

I raise my hands, then turn around to face them. I silently activate my powers, and hope it works. I attempt to get into the agent closest to me’s mind.

Shoot them, shoot them both I commanded him mentally. If it worked, he would, if it didn’t then I was probably screwed.

Flag Post

The man holds his head as if he is getting a headache. After his two colleges walk up to you, he shoots one, realizes what he’s done and shoots himself.
The remaining grunt stares at what happens, walked over to one of the bodies and uses the radio.