Killing Spree(Need More Dead) page 7 (locked)

173 posts

Flag Post

i run in the building with 2 backup minions i walk in to what was probally designed by a blind archeriet

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

( Hang on, I just checked, I raised my powers up to level 2 on like the second page, then when I used them again, you said it went up to lvl 2 again, so I think it should be Lvl 4)

Well, that works, with that, I begin to drive back to noob, not much I could do but tell him what I had found.

(Lvl 3 it is.)
You think about the doorway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wildbird:

soz im late

I run down the corridor killing ten agents and flee to a abandoned mine.

The entrance to the mine colaspses. You will have to find another way out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sargentGuy:

i run in the building with 2 backup minions i walk in to what was probally designed by a blind archeriet

You run straight into a pole and after seeing stars, you find yourself on the ground. Your 2 minions are blown into dust by the Grunts hidden inside the building designed by the ‘Blind Architect’. You are luckily behind cover.
FLASHDEATH ARRIVES IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING

Flag Post

i again get the sword ready to abosrb the damage and i put my back against a wall near the edge after looking i detrime brain power can’t get me out

Flag Post

i again get the sword ready to abosrb the damage and i put my back against a wall near the edge after looking i detrime brain power can’t get me out

You will have to either surrender, or discover where the grunts are shooting from.

Flag Post

i just keep refire bullet balls and hope to hit one but then i catch the reflection of the gun and turn and kill 2 of them i jump back to cover knowing i need a diversion

Flag Post

i just keep refire bullet balls and hope to hit one but then i catch the reflection of the gun and turn and kill 2 of them i jump back to cover knowing i need a diversion

You hit one of them.
(This would be an excellent time flashdeath…)

Flag Post

i keep my gaurd up (hmm…the lights? no ) having no idea what my oppents powers are i keep my back safe as i build a bullet ball the size of man i will have to wait just one second….

Flag Post

i keep my gaurd up (hmm…the lights? no ) having no idea what my oppents powers are i keep my back safe as i build a bullet ball the size of man i will have to wait just one second….

(No powers…)
The man comes charging out with a shotgun.

Flag Post

i duck as i see the grunt and stab it i duck and roll to the boxes i climb on them hoping i havent been spotted i climb to the balance beam on the roof i then remeber the pistiol i saved.
(both of us no powers?)

Flag Post

i duck as i see the grunt and stab it i duck and roll to the boxes i climb on them hoping i havent been spotted i climb to the balance beam on the roof i then remeber the pistiol i saved.

(both of us no powers?)

(No only the grunts)
The grunt you shoot, who wasn’t dead, shoots you with a tranquilizer dart while you are not looking.

Flag Post

i feel a surge of despartion and pull it out i grab it and stab another grunt knowing i don’t hev long i start firing at them i drop from the balnce beam to mess up their shots one shouts being caught in the crossfire i don’t hesatite to pull the trigger.(how storng is the tranquil)

Flag Post

i feel a surge of despartion and pull it out i grab it and stab another grunt knowing i don’t hev long i start firing at them i drop from the balnce beam to mess up their shots one shouts being caught in the crossfire i don’t hesatite to pull the trigger.(how storng is the tranquil)

(Strong enough to knock you out the molment you hit the ground after you fall…)
You pass out and wake up in Noob’s office, tied with rope, chains, and anything the Grunts could find. There will be no escaping for you.

Flag Post

I Cut a hole in the mine and board a pirvate jet and kill the 2 pilots and 5 passengers and I start up the jet to make my journey to madagascar.

(Give me more detail, like what you cut out with, how you got to the jet, why you killed the passengers. Why are you going to madigascar? Delete this post.)

Flag Post

[Ehh, now I’m confused, what’s going on?]

Flag Post

“why did you attack me?”
in my head i have heard of great horde genarls call minions in with mind but how

Flag Post

using my sword I make a hole cutout an then shoot fire at the template making the stone fly into the air. I climb through the hole with ease.I travel through a fer meters of bush to get to a local internet cafe to plan my next move.

Flag Post

I analyze my surroundings.

Flag Post

“why did you attack me?”

in my head i have heard of great horde genarls call minions in with mind but how

“why did you attack me?”

using my sword I make a hole cutout an then shoot fire at the template making the stone fly into the air. I climb through the hole with ease.I travel through a fer meters of bush to get to a local internet cafe to plan my next move.

Originally posted by Dman18:

I analyze my surroundings.

Where are my Mods?

Flag Post

BOOM
A Shockwave apears out of nowhere and all of the dead and all of the Generals are sucked back into the underworld. The Grim Reaper is standing in front of all of you. He says,

“I’m disappionted in all of you! You have made a terribal show. I have decided to make this easier on all of you. Now all of you know who you need to kill. I will give you a few days to do so. If you fail, I will make all of you fight The Demon

The Reaper waves his hand and the dead end up in Noob’s Office, tied up. The Minions have to find their own way out of the underworld….

Flag Post

That’s it, I have had enough of playing defenceless around Noob.

I try and cause a lapse in mental energy, which, if worked, would cause the chair to break apart, and probably also break the roping.

Flag Post

The chair that has you precariously dangled over a window begins to snap. Seeing as you are 2 feet from the ground the fall dosn’t kill you. However you releases all the other dead. They scatter.
3 DAYS LEFT