[Game] Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness (Chapter 1: On Our Way to Broken Horn Valley) (locked)

923 posts

Flag Post

Skill Point Sheet(s)

flashdeath30-
Attack: 5
Defense:3
Strength:1
Stamina:2
Magic Attack:0
Magic Defense:3

Fogfun-
Attack: 4
Defense:2
Strength:1
Stamina:1
Magic Attack: 4
Magic Defence:2

tbenn14-
Atk:3
Def:3
Str:3
Sta:3
MAtk:2
MDef:2

i_like_games-
Attack: 3
Defense: 5
Strength: 2
Stamina: 2
Magic Attack:1
Magic Defense:1

Mage Spell Sheet(s)

hero122-
Small Fire (Makes a small fire to burn and hurt enemies 10% to burn someone) [ 25 mana cost ]
Flare (Blinds enemy) [ 5 mana cost ]

 
Flag Post

(INFO)

Go here if you dont know where in the story we are.

(Location)
All the Adventurers are having some booze in the Heaven Tavern in BrosenHorn Valley

Levels (Everytime you level up 2 times you get 2 points for your skill point sheet!)

Helkaine: level 1, exp: 0%

i_like_games: level 1, exp: 0%

flashdeath30: level 1, exp: 0%

Key_Bearer: level 1, exp: 0%

hero122: level 1, exp: 50%

plurdrpladr: level 1, exp: 0%

Dman18: level 1, exp: 0%

Fogfun: level 1, exp: 20%

tbenn14: level 2, exp: 0%

Map (Not PNG, oh and I made this in under 3 minutes so. I made my brother do the writing and drawing (he’s 9 years old))

 
Flag Post

I sit down in the tavern, and look around, to see that there wern’t many people in here today, usually lively with talking, but it was silent now. I order a beer, and sit back for a bit.

(lul early post)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I sit down in the tavern, and look around, to see that there wern’t many people in here today, usually lively with talking, but it was silent now. I order a beer, and sit back for a bit.

(lul early post)

You see a girl (Age is about 23) She says while going to your table “Heres your drink si-” Then you see her slip. You see this dude about 30 years old, “Ha you should have seen the look on your face!”

 
Flag Post

I chuckle, this place always had been considered a living thing, primarily becuse as soon as it began to lack a certain peice of its atmosphere, it was always put in.

 
Flag Post

It’s just another day in the tavern. I seem to spend a lot of time in here, and it is pretty much my second home. I take my usual seat at a table to join in on a game of cards.

 
Flag Post

I am outside my house training my melee skill on the poor dummies. I go into a trance and begin to hit harder and harder soon the dummies are in pieces. I sigh and prepare to go to town to get some new ones.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I chuckle, this place always had been considered a living thing, primarily becuse as soon as it began to lack a certain peice of its atmosphere, it was always put in.

You see the girl stand up, she says “Uhm sorry for the inconvenience but that was the last booze in the barrels, you need to wait until tomorrow for your booze, is that ok?” The man says laughing “Ha! Sorry man”.

 
Flag Post

I grab a bag of gold coins, equip my weapons and start the walk into town.

 
Flag Post

Hmm.. where are the usual people I play with? They are normally here everyday, gambling with me. I ignore this fact, and begin the game.

 
Flag Post

Seeing as how the drink is out of the option, I move over to sit at a table of cards, something I do every now and then whenever bored.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I grab a bag of gold coins, equip my weapons and start the walk into town.

You walk to town, as you begin your walk you see this carriage guarded by 2 Guards.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

Hmm.. where are the usual people I play with? They are normally here everyday, gambling with me. I ignore this fact, and begin the game.

As you begin the game you see a person sit down. And another 3, one says “Lets play some poker!”

 
Flag Post

I walk by, casually say,“What’s up with the cariage?” and attemp to continue my walk. My flame sword is blazing.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I walk by, casually say,“What’s up with the cariage?” and attemp to continue my walk. My flame sword is blazing.

“None of your business!” One of the Guards say.

 
Flag Post

I start off the game, and I have a pretty nice hand. I don’t know anything about these people, so I start up a chat.

“Hey, I’ve never seen you guys here before. Are you from around here?”

 
Flag Post

“Fine!” Now angry, I continue my walk. As soon as I’m around the bend, I hide in a tree and wait for the cariage to come close.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

I start off the game, and I have a pretty nice hand. I don’t know anything about these people, so I start up a chat.

“Hey, I’ve never seen you guys here before. Are you from around here?”

3 of the guys say together “We are from Ogyioga City! We come here for the famous Roznburg Ale!”

 
Flag Post

“Well, it’s the finest around! And what about you?” I say, to the last man who didn’t answer.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

“Fine!” Now angry, I continue my walk. As soon as I’m around the bend, I hide in a tree and wait for the cariage to come close.

You hide in the tree, you see this man. He stops right in front of you, you see the carriage you see a man walk out of the carriage. The man who stops in front of you says “You have the weapons?” The man who appeared out of the carriage says “Yes but do you have the money?” “Yes I do, here it is”. The people who guarded the carriage gave supplies of weapon crates, the dude gives money.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

“Well, it’s the finest around! And what about you?” I say, to the last man who didn’t answer.

flashdeath answer this

 
Flag Post

‘Do I want or need any of those’ Goes through my head. I decide on the weapons and jump onto the carriage when no one was looking. I wait for the other man to leave. Whenever he starts walking away with the crates, I jump him.

 
Flag Post

“Eh yeah, my place is about a 5 minute walk from here, I just don’t play poker much.” I reply.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

‘Do I want or need any of those’ Goes through my head. I decide on the weapons and jump onto the carriage when no one was looking. I wait for the other man to leave. Whenever he starts walking away with the crates, I jump him.

You tackle the man, you see the man get blunderbuster. He points it at you “Dont move you sick thief!”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

“Eh yeah, my place is about a 5 minute walk from here, I just don’t play poker much.” I reply.

i_like_games answer this