[Game] Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness (Chapter 1: On Our Way to Broken Horn Valley) page 37 (locked)

923 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

make your way to Commodore.

You go to Commodore, you then find the cave the mission board was talking about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I’ll take the flame sword and gloves.

“How much you got? The Flame Sword costs about 120 GP, and the Flaming Gloves cost 300 GP”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Sigh…

“Ok, I’ll go save her.”

Me and my two men head back to the Republic base.

One of your men asks “Do we need to go back? Like come one dont save her, lets just wait here for a while and go back then tell him that his daughters dead right?” The other one says “No, lets save her. He says theres a Reward for her and besides that this is easy!”

(First Decision choice)

(Tell the dude that her daughters dead) Option 1

(Save the daughter) Option 2

Flag Post

cast flash as I enter the cave so I can see.

Flag Post

cast flash as I enter the cave so I can see.

You cast flash and take out 5 mana, you then see three Goblins with clubs just waiting there, waiting for something.

[ Mana: 95 ]

Flag Post

I consiter blasting him to pieces. “How about I trade you some legendary orbs of power?”

Flag Post

I consiter blasting him to pieces. “How about I trade you some legendary orbs of power?”

“What do you mean? Show me! But dont let me touch it”. He gets out a sword “Now get it and place it onto the counter”.

Flag Post

I pull out the earth orb.

Flag Post

I pull out the earth orb.

“Nice, how much do you want for it? I could pull out some GP. Just tell me”.

Flag Post

“How about a trade?”

Flag Post

“How about a trade?”

“What do you mean by trade? Like trade my precious Enchanted Weapons for that? Sorry but I dont do trades”.

Flag Post

“1 Prescious, Legendary, One-of-A-Kind, Once-in-a-lifetime, So uber-rare that you have to die and come back to life to get orbs for a flaming sword? Seriously dude, don’t be stupid.”

Flag Post

looks stalagmites,or was it stalagtites,whatever,the ones on the celing down.

Flag Post

“1 Prescious, Legendary, One-of-A-Kind, Once-in-a-lifetime, So uber-rare that you have to die and come back to life to get orbs for a flaming sword? Seriously dude, don’t be stupid.”

“How do I know its just made out of Teraclyris? I am still not that stupid to know that dude”.

Flag Post

looks stalagmites,or was it stalagtites,whatever,the ones on the celing down.

You look above and find none, you then see a Goblin dragging a guy inside the cave, then you hear one of the Goblins say “RHUNK ERCAS!”

Flag Post

small fire at the one who just spoke.

Flag Post

small fire at the one who just spoke.

25 mana reduction, you fire at the Goblin and it dies, while running around it gets the other Goblins on fire.

Flag Post

Page 41 is where we are gonna stop

Flag Post

I collect exp.

Flag Post

I collect exp.

(Total Exp: 40)

Flag Post

keep going in the cave for more goblins.

Flag Post

keep going in the cave for more goblins.

As you enter the cave the Cave starts to cave-in, you then see the entrance get blocked.

Flag Post

turn around and look for another exit.