Adventure Quest! page 2 (locked)

40 posts

Flag Post

“I’m Sade!” I say smiling. “I’ve heard of you. Sides, I make it my buisness to know all the names to the faces in town. So… You got one to. Huh? One of those ‘warrior’ thingies?” I pull out my own letter.

Flag Post

“Heard of me, now that is suprising, I haven’t done anything more than become a mage’s apprentice.” I tell the person.

“And like I said, I don’t even know what this is, like I said, I have already decided to train as a mage, not a warrior, and that is what this seems to be a message for.”

Flag Post

I look at him, thoughtfully. “This place usually just sends a letter to the village asking who their strongest are, and then send the letters. Of coarse the Fote Elders would never recomend me. I stole this one from my Brother.” I grin sweetly. ’He’s cute.’ Chats points out. ‘SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING LITTLE-’ ‘Fine!’ Chats dissapears again. “Stupid voices…”

Flag Post

“Errm, OK then…” I say.

“Though just remember, this part of the forest gets a little dangerous, so be on your guard.” I tell the person- Sade

Flag Post

I nod, looking around, and pulling out a dagger from my waistband. “I’m sorry if I’m a bother.” I grin, looking out into the grass and tree’s, and put my letter away.

Flag Post

“Elvarg! Don’t worry yourself as I can do magic. Hold on a minute, I’ve got to see my friend first. Be right back.” Said Hob to Elvarg.

So Hob saw his friend and told him to be careful. Hob was soon back with Elvarg.

Flag Post

(I have to go. I’m being Kicked… D’: Bye guys. See ya when I get on next… Which could be any time next week ish… sigh)

Flag Post

ok, lets go into the forest. “by the way, I have this short sword. it’s shocking I’ve never used it, knowing the scouting trips i’ve been on.”

Flag Post

[Revival]

Flag Post

[yay life to the thread]
We come across a wooden dummy,about the sive of a regular orc.
“what the?”

Flag Post

“Ummm, does Avereh live here?” I yelled out as I knocked on a door. The letter had instructed me to go to this house in order to find my partner for the journey.

Flag Post

Me and my partner were still movign through the forest, though it had begun getting dark out, and we had to be especially careful now. I finally decided to ready my staff, and held it out in front of me, should anything happen. Though nothing did, and we eventually came across a small cave, so we rested for a while.

Flag Post

I think this is dead and should be closed.

Flag Post

I looked at Dralith and grinned slightly. This was fun. Our quaint little cave looked nice enough, and there weren’t any bats, so I was fine. Getting Bored I decide to look outside. I do a random cartwheel.

Flag Post

Since this has been inactive for over a week, I’m going to lock it.