(Game) Cursed! New Rule Added! See page 5. page 2 (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post

Just another day without any luck. I had been searching the desert for weeks, looking for any lost relics or treasures. I began to give up, when I see a pyramid in the distance. This must be the new pyramid I have been hearing rumors about. I see people entering it cautiously, so I decide to follow them.

Flag Post

“Oh Wilson whatever you name is wait up I’m coming with you,” I say as I chase after him.

Flag Post

I spin around. A man is running after me. He just called my name? How? I’ve never seen him before in my life. “How did you know my name?”

Flag Post

“The shopkeeper mentioned it while you were shopping,” I replied hoping I could have protection from him.

Flag Post

“Ok…. what do you want?”

Flag Post

“Well I dont really fancy walking into this pyramid on my laz.”

Flag Post

“Ok, we can go together.”

We enter the pyramid.

Flag Post

Character Name: David

Job: Treasure Seeker

Weapon: Small Sword

Armour: Gloves, Cursed Amulet (Wearing).

Items: 6 Meals. Bronze key.

History: He is a black market salesman who is after treasure. The reason why he is stepping outside his comfort zone of trading, is that he has became broke due to economic problems.

Attack: 4

Strength: 2

Defence: 1

Sneakness: 4

Fortune: 6

Gold: 0

I entered the pyramid and scanned the area.

Flag Post

I see a creature comeing twords me.

Flag Post

Very good guys. About creatures, I will post the creatures you can encounter and how to attack on Page 1. Then you can choose which your character fights, but as you go further in the pyramid, they will get stronger. So watch out. With people who have the small sword, which is everyone apart from Flyingman jr. Small sword: add 3 to Attack then add 1 for fortune and sneakness.

Flag Post

i will take the small sword and a helmet
and then the rest on meals

Flag Post

kingzak, please post your bio in this thread. Thanks.

The rules on how to attack are now up on page 1.

Flag Post

I choose to attack this thing. (I think the idea is your supposed to pick what the monster is,and the outcome)

Flag Post

That’s right hero. Thanks.

Flag Post

so what is it? a scopion? bear? what!

Flag Post

I enter a room.
[Is there a creature?]

[And hero, you choose the monster.]

Flag Post

(ok. This is a bit more player chosen than I thought.)
I see a large scorpion walking down this way, steaming mad. I swing my sword and cut off it’s tail.

Flag Post

Oh dear Joey. (Hero) The tail had been facing up, so treat this as you’ve lost the fight as the sting went into your body. You choose where.

Wilson, (Fogfun) no creature, But a man was sitting at a desk. You talk to the man, He has issued you with a challenge. He said, “If you can find my gold ring in this pyramid then you will be greatly rewarded.” Do you Accept or not? By the way his name is Carn.

Flag Post

I enter a room and look around.

Flag Post

David (Crimsonblaze) sees a table in one corner, three urns in the other corner and a creature in the middle. You must win to get to the corners of the room. You can escape if you wish.

Flag Post

It stung me in the shoulder. I limp over and throw up(that can remove poison in real life).

Flag Post

I charge into a room with my back pack ready.

Flag Post

Oh dear and lucky you Oliver, (flyingman jr) You have sprung a trap. Well, theres no creatures. The door locks itself and you are alone. Someone speaks to you, “You will have to get out off the room as fast as possible. Theres only one way out and that’s above you.”

What you have to help you in this room.

Rope

Grappel (If you don’t know what this is. Its like three hooks stuck together)

The walls started moving towards you. Get out quick.

Flag Post

I quickly attach the grappel to the rope. I grab hold of the rope and swing it round as if it were a lassoo. I finally let go and throw it upwards.

Flag Post

I walk into the pyramid and walk into a dark corner.