(Game) Cursed! New Rule Added! See page 5. page 3 (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post

I see a male lion in front of me. I stab its torso with my sword.

Flag Post

I walk down the hall,and I hear a ‘click’.

Flag Post

Now I’m going to call you my your character names.

Oliver: you are out of the room, but you stubble on a chest. Do you open it or not?

Duncan: you are at a dead end, but you see something glitter. Do you want to investigate or not?

David: The lion says, “Well done brave warrior, here you go.” A bronze key falls at your feet. Do you want to pick it up or not?

Joey: A wall opens up. Do you want to go through the wall or not?

Flag Post

I open the chest hoping for a weapon.

Flag Post

I investigate the glittering object.

Flag Post

I accept. I enter the next room.

Flag Post

I pick it up the key and look around for the lock.

Flag Post

Oliver: You opened the chest and find a small knife, 10 GP, helmet and a ring. You can take all the items if you wish. You come out and you are on the same level still. So carry on.

Duncan: A single gold piece was the glittering object and pick it up. Do you want to continue searching here or not?

David: The lion shoots an arrow as you bend down to pick up the key. The lion says, “Well done! you have passed two of the tests now. The third test is the final test. You have to find a lock to open with that key somewhere in this pyramid.” So put the key in your bio and count it as an item.

Wilson: You have accepted Carn’s test. You see two doors, one to your left and one to the right. Which room would you like to go in? Left or right.

Flag Post

I investigate the table and vases.

Flag Post

David: which one first? Table or vases

Flag Post

I will continue searching the area.

Flag Post

Duncan: You find a shovel. Will you start digging or search the area first?

Flag Post

I go through the left door.

Flag Post

Table.

Flag Post

I equip small knife helmet and ring and head off in a random direction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

kingzak, please post your bio in this thread. Thanks.

The rules on how to attack are now up on page 1.

ok i will be back in second with bio

Character Name: mega awesome xtreme z (otherwise known as maximum z)

Job: treasure seeker

Weapon: (depends on whe this is set)

Armour: (depends on when set)

History: he was born into the world in mystery no one knew he was born not even his family he realised no one knew this and he became a master criminal and has pulled some of the most legendary heists in history and is now planning on robbing a pyramid

Attack: 2

Strength: 1

Defence: 2

Sneakness: 3

Fortune: 2

Gold: zilch

now what

Flag Post

Read the rules kingzak, I’ll give you a hint on where they are. Try page 1.

Wilson: left room. You find some stairs. Do you want to climb these stairs or not? One word of warning thou, if you climb these stairs, you can’t go come back down unless you find the gold ring and give it to Carn.

David: Table. You find some items on the table. You can only take two of these items. Scroll, Chest, potion, pin or a stone. Three are useless, so choose wisely!

Flag Post

I search the area again for spots to dig.

Flag Post

I go back through the door and check the right room.

Flag Post

(sorry,inactive)
I walk in, but first I toss a pebble in to see for any traps.

Flag Post

I take the scroll and the chest.

Flag Post

Duncan: Search area again. You find nothing new.

Wilson: You go back and go to right room. As soon as you enter the room, the door slams shut and locks itself. You are locked in. The only way out is to find the number code by the clues. So it’s only numbers 1 to 9 (no 0) Its a four digit number and no number is repeated.
Clues
One fat lady

A triple

Sounds like sex

lucky for some
You have only three chances. For example: 1 2 3 4. That’s the way to do it. not like this 1234.

Joey: Toss a pebble in first. Theres no traps on the floor, you walk in. You see the wall closing as soon as you enter. Do you stay or not?

David: Takes scroll and chest. The scroll disappears as soon as you touch it. The chest opens up and inside is a curse amulet. Now this is a very lucky for you. Add 2 to your fortune. It is a item, unless you put it around your neck. You can’t be cursed while wearing the amulet. Decide what you want to do and then you can go to the vases or get out.

Flag Post

0 3 6 7

Flag Post

look around for tools,clues.

Flag Post

Read the rules kingzak, I’ll give you a hint on where they are. Try page 1.

(read the rules now what)
(also you can see i did because i am using the brackets)