(Game) Cursed! New Rule Added! See page 5. page 5 (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post

I see a mummy. I attack with my sword.

Flag Post

i want the moon

and i think only one should kill me because i have only started playing in the last page

Flag Post

“ok. ile look for it when i can get out of this room.” press on parts of the walls for a exit.

Flag Post

I walk into another room which seems to have a dripping noise coming from it.

Flag Post

Duncan: investigate the CLANG! The CLANG noise was the shovel falling over. You could reach this shovel, if you wanted.

Wilson: A mummy attacks you. The sword is no match for a mummy, but you had another idea, you got a torch off the wall and the mummy alight. You have won the fight.

Maximum z: Oh Dear! You would have been toast if it hadn’t been for your hired help. Be careful here now. The moon panel disappeared. Your hired help did leave a clue before he died. You have three panels, a clue or read the note. Which one will you choose? Choose wisely! Remember you are alone now.

David: Room with a dripping noise. You have found a fountain. Would you like to drink from the fountain or carry on?

Flag Post

i would like to read the note please

Flag Post

Maximum z: reads note. The note says, “Read me first before entering the panels or doom will soon come to you. Wolves howl at it is Doom, So is the red planet and the hot star.” Which panel would you like to go through?

Flag Post

so what is the hint from the note

Flag Post

(You mean the clue. kingzak.) The clue was to read the note first.

Flag Post

I carry on.

Flag Post

I reach for the shovel and begin to dig myself out.

Flag Post

David: you carry on. You come to another door. Do you want to go in or carry on?

Duncan: (Well done! you got there in the end.) You are now out of the cage. you go back the way you came, but it’s all different. You have a choice here. Which archway do you choose to go under? Left, middle or right.

Flag Post

Enter it carefully.

Flag Post

Oh boy…. I’ll go straight…

Flag Post

I continue forward.

[Wait, can we search the remains? If so, I do that before moving forwards.]

Flag Post

Time to spice things up a little bit more. From now you can do your own storylines, but If I say, don’t do that, then don’t. Remember I’m still hosting this game. I’ll see it every day so don’t go overboard. If you have a good storyline coming up for your character then whisper it to me first.

@ wilson: Yes, you can search the remains.

@ everyone: Don’t spoil this for me because I’m going to trust you guys from now. Remember I can still kick you from my game. Trust is very big. Don’t abuse it!

Flag Post

(ok)
(on the own story are we able to go out the pyramid)

Flag Post

You are still trapped inside the pyramid. I’m currently doing on how to attack another person. (Game wise of course.) Still if you do find treasure chests, I do tell you what’s in them.

Flag Post

As I continue straight, I walk up to a door that seems to be locked. I cannot find out how to open it, so I head back and take the right path from before.

Flag Post

maximum z walks around trying to find something

he arrived at the corner cavern one of four
(its a square based)

he pulled open a chest
a note said each corner would have a armor peice and a enemy
maximum z found the treasure and pulled open the c hest

Flag Post

kingzak, From the panels. Choose a panel first. Not anywhere.

I_like_games, very good. carry on.

Flag Post

I search the remains. While doing so, my hand gets bitten by a small spider. I shake it off, but the bite hurts. I get back to searching the remains. When I get everything I can, I continue forward. I reach a split in the path…. left or right? I hear an inhuman scream down the left path, so I decide to go right. I soon find myself in a wide open room… with no visible exits. As I turn to go back, the door slams behind me. “Great…”

I turn back around and survey the room. I notice something I did not before. On the opposite wall, about 50 meters up, is a small hole. “That must be the way out…”

I look around for a way to move up, and find several stones that protrude ever so slightly. I begin climbing…

Flag Post

Heading down the right path I notice many empty spots in the wall. Could this be where ancient relics rested until they were taken? I continue down the path and at the end of the hallway, there was one last empty spot. There was, what looked to be, a very valuable statuette. Without making any proper decisions, I ran up to it and picked it up.

“What’s this? No Indiana Jones rolling rock?” Without anything happening, I continued down the path I had came from. “Oh. Here’s the trap.” I looked ahead and saw endless hallways that weren’t there before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

kingzak, From the panels. Choose a panel first. Not anywhere.

I_like_games, very good. carry on.

ok
(but quick note that reading the note told me to read the note first)

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Maximum z: reads note. The note says, “Read me first before entering the panels or doom will soon come to you. Wolves howl at it is Doom, So is the red planet and the hot star.” Which panel would you like to go through?

Here is the note you should have read kingzak.

@ everyone esle. Very good so far! Well done!