(Game) Cursed! New Rule Added! See page 5. page 6 (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post

I continue climbing. I’m almost at the top. “Don’t look down. Don’t look do-”

The rock I grab onto comes out, and falls to the ground below. I barely manage to keep myself up. I look down. I’m at least 40 meters up. I turn back, and continue climbing.

I reach the top. I immediately lie down, trying to regain my strength. I look at my hands. They’re very red. I notice a small red line, from my palm to my elbow. I look closer at my palm. Right where the line starts is a small spider bite. I remember the spider from earlier. How am I going to get medical aid in this place… Who knows, in this place, I may find an antidote anywhere. I head down the tunnel.

Flag Post

I press on a stone and turns something on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:
Originally posted by walfordking:

Maximum z: reads note. The note says, “Read me first before entering the panels or doom will soon come to you. Wolves howl at it is Doom, So is the red planet and the hot star.” Which panel would you like to go through?

Here is the note you should have read kingzak.

@ everyone esle. Very good so far! Well done!

it says to read the note first
that isn’t very hinting is it

but i will choose the sun panel just to get out this madness

Flag Post

Oh dear! It looks like the pyramid has claimed the first life. Maximum z is dead! Wolves howl at the moon is doom, so is red planet (Mars) and the hot star (Sun). Earth was the safe route to carry on.

Flag Post

finally i’m dead

i probably wouldn’t of had enough story anyways

see you later

also walford can i be a moderator

Flag Post

If I want a mod then I’ll give you a shout kingzak.

Flag Post

Sorry about this, ive been inactive.

Where am i?

Flag Post

Squid, you haven’t started yet.

Flag Post

as I carry on though a passage I have an ircking fealing that someone is dead. oh well. I find another room and go in. I look like a light is glowing from it. I walk in to see a tablet on the wall. I read and it and it says “The route of the problem first requires you to get to the root.” a small leak comes from one of the walls,and I see a small seed and a handfull of dirt.

Flag Post

Pondering my current position, I sit down and rest. I have the relic that I should take out, but I am hopelessly lost. A day has gone by without rest, so I take a nap and eat one of my meals.

Flag Post

Come on guys. You are doing great. I’m going to do a character soon and my character will spice things up a little bit further.

Flag Post

I use a bit of the running water on the seed and plae in on the dirt. oddly the plant starts to imediatly grow! the leaves sprout and roots grow,and apples sprout. the door crawls open… put I pick 4 apples for the road and keep going.

Flag Post

Oh….
I enter somehwere.
(You choose)

Flag Post

Ok then, You go through the earth panel, squid. You see Maximum z’s body as he entered the sun panel.

@ everyone else, wonderful stories.

Flag Post

I grimance at the body lying on the floor, like he had been teared apart and thrown into the sun, only to be found 5 years later and returned to human form. I turn away from the body on the floor. Its eyes stared up at me, pleading to save the life that used to be inside it. But the life was teared away from the body. I picked up the body and, without looking, teared its head off. It was like tearing through paper. I through the two body parts back through the sun panel.

Flag Post

With a nap and a full stomach, I head out to explore. I only have one day of food left and I need to find my way out. I continue to head down the hallway and see no end in sight. Every hallway on my sides seem to go on forever. I spent a few hours walking down the hallway and feel that I am walking in a circle. And of course, I walk back to the spot where I sat and slept last night. I needed another plan, so I decided to try and put the relic back.

Flag Post

Hob said to Duncan, “Oi, you with the relic. What on earth are you doing with that thing? You know it’s mine don’t you.”

(My character is now in the story or in one of your stories to spice things up. You have to act on this quickly.)

Flag Post

I near the end of the tunnel. I crawl out into a small room with three panels. Each has a strange symbol on it. I try to read them, but they’re definitely not hieroglyphics. I decide to push the one on the left. At first, nothing happens. But then, the ground beneath me disappears, and I’m falling.

[Also, walford, what is the mirror for?]

Flag Post

That comes later in the story. So don’t panic.

Flag Post

Well this has died quick.

Flag Post

[Sorry, I was gone/]

I’ve been falling for hours now. Either this hole goes deep, or I’ve been making no progress. I ‘float’ over to a wall and, using my sword, make a cut in it. Sure enough, the cut stays at my level. I’m in a sort of wind tunnel then. I look around for a way out. I push against all of the walls. Nothing. “Come on…”

There has to be a way out… has to. I continue pushing. Suddenly, one slightly depresses. I hear a loud grinding noise from below. Suddenly, I begin rising again. I end up back in the same room as before. I push the middle panel this time. Once again, a short pause, before the ground beneath me disappears.