[Game Related] Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness Beastiary/Guide (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the Beastiary and Guide for my game! I will be showing the animals that are seen throughout Roxas!

Common
Dustbiter
Poisonbiter
Hoghound
Crocohound
Blooddrinker

Uncommon
Bloodbat
Broodhound
Flamehound
Golem
Rock golem
Tree ent
Werewolf
Fire Elemental
Ice Elemental
Water Elemental

Rare
Brood Mother
Adrenaline Hound
Dark Golem
Possessed Hound
Demon Hound
Demon Blood Hound
Cannibal Hog Hound
Brook
Giga Brook
Shadow Wraith
Lord Wraith
Protos Golem
Fire Drake
Water Drake
Ice Drake
Ice Elemental
Ka

Ultimate
Crockosas
Brood Father
Dark Hoghound
Elemental Drake
-————-
If you have any ideas for monsters tell me and If they’re good I’ll put them on the list!

Monster Sign-Up sheet

Name of Monster:

Abilities: (only 2)

Rarity: (choose from Common, Uncommon, Rare or Ultimate)

Looks: (How your Beast/Monster looks like)

Flag Post

This is going to get locked… just delete it.

Flag Post

Well I like it to get locked so people could go to page 3 of this thread to see it.

Flag Post

Now think for ideas for monsters/beasts and put them in a sign up sheet!

Flag Post

Guide

Chapter 1- Age War
In the Age of War the
Shadows have come to
take over the land of Roxas
who will win? The thriving Humans
or the Beasty Shadows of the Abyss?

Chapter 2- ???

Chapter 3- ???

Chapter 4- ???

Section A: How to level up!
To level up quickly go nearby a monster field (Some kind of area which contains monsters)

Section B: How to get GP!
To get GP/Gold you need to do some jobs throughout Roxas called MM/Mini Missions

Section C: How to get Magic Weapons!
To get Magic Weapons in the game early you should go to Torch Light Dungeon in Proha

Section D: How to get Revived when you Die
When you die you appear in the Court where the Three Horsemen lives
you must confront me (Rokun) and tell me to get you Revived then
we we will hold you on trial until something happens if you go to the
Death Run or Revive.

Death Run
It is when you go to the Abyss and you make a death run where
if you survive until you reach the final level they will revive you.

Revive
You revive where you died.

Flag Post

Name of Monster:Wuzzle

Abilities: fire spew,long sleep

Rarity: common

Looks: small, short body with 2 stubby legs and arms with an ember always burning on it’s head. they also take a few long naps. Many children used to have pet wuzzle, but recently they have had more of a want to burn things. Wonder why.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

Looks: small, short body with 2 stubby legs and arms with an ember always burning on it’s head. they also take a few long naps. Many children used to have pet wuzzle, but recently they have had more of a want to burn things. Wonder why.

Its ok though the Monster name is just too bad, sorry if im hurting you but it just plainly sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by hero122:

Its ok though the Monster name is just too bad, sorry if im hurting you but it just plainly sucks.

I think its supposed to be that way

Flag Post

New Sections!

Flag Post

Name of Monster: Gongos (gon_gos)

Abilities: consume lifeforms, spew gunk

Rarity: Rare

Looks: a blob of green goo that is quite small

Flag Post

Name of Monster:terrapin
I picked the name wuzzle because if children used to play with them it has to have a fun name.

Abilities: burrow,stone blast

Rarity: rare

Looks: About the size of a human with 4 legs and 2 arms. it’s head is riunded in the back and spiked in the front. It’s skin differs with the color of the native dirt. In rare cases the skin can be made of stone,but that only happens near deathly forest (place in the game,maby?) It also has a incantation on it’s back that helps it hurl stones.

Flag Post

Name: Elemental
Abilities: Volcano, Twister
Looks: A blob, coloured red, blue, green and yellow in quarters. Would use an attack from all four basic elements, but since it can only have two attacks, they are combined into two separate attacks to represent two elements each.

Name: <element> Drake
Abilities: <element> Slash, <element> Breath
Looks: <element> refers to fire, water, earth, air, light and darkness/shadow, because I didn’t feel like doing six separate monster biographies. In terms of looks, each type of Drake is it’s element’s respective colour (red/blue/green/yellow/white/black), but otherwise they all look similar to classic dragons.

Name: Elemental Drake
Abilities: Elemental Slash, Elemental Breath
Rarity: Ultimate
Looks: Similar to <element> Drakes, but it’s scales pulse with the six different colours randomly. This is NOT an <element> Drake, hence why it has it’s own monster bio.

Flag Post

Name of Monster: Catablepon

Abilities: Horn strike, Weakening Magic

Rarity: Uncommon

Looks: Sort of like a cow or a bull, just green and more bulky. It can strike with its fairly long horns and produce bolts of purple mist that induce a muscle-aching disease.

Name of Monster: Ka

Abilities: Wrap, Ancient Magic

Looks: Looks sort of like the mummy, but instead of a dried body in linen wraps and jewelry it’s a ghost in linen wraps and jewelry. It can use the wraps to bind you, uses powerful magic and is fairly flammable due to being dry.

Flag Post

Put this on your first post of the game.