(Game) Colonize CLOSED * no signups required * page 10 (locked)

242 posts

Flag Post

“Yeah I guess” “Since I’ve stayed in this cave for 10 years I guess I need fresh air”

Flag Post

“10 years! Wow…”

I lead him back to the camp. “Everyone, meet Joe.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

“10 years! Wow…”

I lead him back to the camp. “Everyone, meet Joe.”

“what the hell?”“I rememer some of you went on a trip with me to get back to the mainland. We got there, Alice and David hooked up and we decided to come back, we ended up here in the freaking past”(lol LOST plot steal)

Flag Post

[I thought so. To make things even cooler:]

I go scavenging a bit. I find a soccer ball. It is a Wilson brand. Their is a bloody handmark on it. “Wilsonnnnn!”(I get this alllll the time at school.)

Flag Post

I explore the forest.

Flag Post

I take the berries and run over to where Wilson is heading. He arrives at the camp! He also talks about some guy… I somewhat recoginize him. Wilson walks away.

Flag Post

[you can’t recognize joe he came from the past and changed it so that he never got on the plane.]

Flag Post

[I have a strange deja vu but no memories, just a weird feeling.] I search for more berries.

Flag Post

I go mining.

Flag Post

I go mining.

you find a box

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

[I have a strange deja vu but no memories, just a weird feeling.] I search for more berries.

you find some blueberries

Flag Post

I take these berries to where Wilson walked. I give the blueberries to him so he doesn’t get hungry while mining.

Flag Post

I open the box.

Flag Post

befriend eagle with more fish.

Flag Post

I open the box.

locked box

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

befriend eagle with more fish.

eagle will eat any fish you try to befriend