Hired assassin. Day 4 (locked)

112 posts

Flag Post

Story:

Day 1: After a hectic 24 hours the town decided to kill BCLEGENDS. They choose to kill him by hanging him. So no that die the ropes were tightened and the trapdoor loosened. BC walked sulllumly towards the dangling rope. Once it was tied loosly around his neck the mayor began the speech. “Today we say bye to BC. We shall all miss him but it is for the better good.” The mayor turned to look at BC and recoiled in horror. The rope was swinging wildly around and the guard was dead. The guard was jx_049

(thougt I’d kill of some-one inactive first.)

Night 1: The assassin crept up to 47 high street. He reached the doorway the wind gushing in his hair. He tapped the door twice. “Bum, bum.” The assassin waited a long few minite. The door finally opened and Sargentguy stood there. The assassin strook.

Day 2: After last night everyone made sure that there was no escape for the next victim. They put a stone wall around the hanging arena to make sure there is only 1 exit. Today the maority voted for Dman. He refused to be hanged claiming his innocence. After several attempts to get him to the hanging area, poeple finally gave up. The mayor painted in organge a big dot on his forehead. He took several steps back and ran forward the knife destined for dmans brain. The mayor impaled the knife into dman and he instantly collapsed. This time the chosen didnt escape.

Night 2: The assassin hid in the bushes just a few paces from where commie_ commander was walking. The assassins knife was drawn ready to strike his next victim. A wild dogs sullemly crossed the road slowly and steadily. Several other wild dogs followed him. The first one seemed to be the leader of the pack. Before you knew it they were gone. So was the foot steps of commie_ commander replaced by the screams of death slowly fading. commie_ commander was dead.

Day 3: It was the next day and the next person shall die. Hero was walking down a road to the local shops. he was very worried he kept seeing eyes in the forrest beside the road he was walking across. He stopped to look at a map. Suddenly a load howl was heard and wolves charged at Hero instantly slaying him. Once news got back to the village of this, they decided not to kill anyone else today.

Night 3: The assassin crept up on racefan who was walking to the park. It was a dark night and the wolves were howling enjoying human flesh. “Right behind you,” said a voice that came from behind racefan. He turned around but nothing. All he saw where the dark streets he just paced. This was the last thing he smelt. The assassin placed a note on the body. “I quickly found killing you poeple to easy. So from now on I shall leave clues for you to work out. Though of cause they wont be ovious. And what is to say I haven’t already. Though who cares I have a surprise up my sleeve.”

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

It is now day so everyone needs to vote for some-one to kill

Flag Post

i vote for commie… he looks suspicious

[is the assasins chosen?]

Flag Post

can I join

Flag Post

I vote for BC

Flag Post

Votes Bc

Flag Post

I vote for BC.

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

I vote for BC.

Flag Post

voted for BC, but im starting to get hints from walford…jk

Flag Post

I’ll vote for BC as well.

Flag Post

I vote for pludrpladr.

[He’s the first one to post, very suspicious]

Flag Post

so the tally so far-
BCLEGENDS-8
Pludrpladr-1
Commie-1
Rokun-1

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

so the tally so far-

BCLEGENDS-8

pludrpladr-1

Dont forget one for commie_commander

Flag Post

Can I still join?

Flag Post

Is it still possible to join?

Flag Post

rokun, he suspects pludrpladr, and he’s my friend

Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:

rokun, he suspects pludrpladr, and he’s my friend

and?

Flag Post

i like pludrpladr better than you

Flag Post

why!? Well I dont really care actually.

Flag Post

wow, this game is alsot like survivor. how do we kill this person? rope? glass? knife(crossing my fingers…)?

Flag Post

Uh-Oh rokun and zedd are suspicious!

Flag Post

I will vote for BCLEGENDS! :D

Flag Post

UPDATE
can we kill BC with a knife? I just love knives.