Video Game Trivia! (locked)

60 posts

Flag Post
I will begin the game and post the first question around 3PM central time(United States) on February 8th

Hey! Who want’s to play some Video Game Trivia!

The game is simple and is played like this…

There are ten categories of questions. The first player to get ten questions right in a single category wins that category. The game will end after the tenth round has been completed. I will put an up to date scoreboard in every question I post so that you guys can know who is winning and who is losing.

The rules are simple.
No editing your posts, if you are caught you will be disqualified from the game!
No harassing other players in the thread, doing so will result in automatic disqualification

List of Categories

1) Nintendo 64 Fogfun won!
2) Nintendo Game Cube
3) Nintendo Wii
4) Nintendo DS
5) DreamCast
6) Playstation 2
7) Playstation 3
8) Xbox 360
9) Flash Gaming
10) Grad bag

Here is an example of how the game is played…(I may group a picture with a question if I feel like it!)

Host(me, BlackBone) posts

What day of what year was the game “Super Smash Bros. Melee” released in the United States?

Poster 1

December 2nd 2001!

host
Correct! One point for ‘poster 1’

Flag Post

ile join ahead. looks fun! and now,TO WIKIPEDIA!

Flag Post

JOINING POWERS AWAY!

Flag Post

I’m in.

Flag Post

I’m in too.

Flag Post

I’m in.

Flag Post

Will this be like a free-for-all like the Picture Trivia game? Or are is there an actual set number of people who can sign up?

Either way, I’ll be joining

Flag Post

It will probably be a free-for-all, I don’t really want to limit the people who can play to just people who signed up because don’t you hate it when you are on a site and there was something really awesome that said, Sign-ups ended (yesterday)?

Flag Post

Well, I hope this isn’t going to be USA only questions and remember the different time zones. Are we allowed to use google or other search engines to find our answers.

What about Atari, Sega and Commodore games?

Flag Post

ITS FEBRUARY 8TH!!! in denmark anyway

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Well, I hope this isn’t going to be USA only questions and remember the different time zones. Are we allowed to use google or other search engines to find our answers.

What about Atari, Sega and Commodore games?

Those games systems were before my times. I’m sorry but I had to limit it to ten categories. If people seem to like the video game trivia game I might host a second one with the older systems and what not.

Flag Post

Nintendo 64 — Question 1
What is so relevant about the number ‘64’ in the game system’s name? Remember to be specific!

Flag Post

It ran on 64 bits.

Flag Post

Correct. I will post another question in about 10-15 minuets.

EDIT: Just a heads up, I changed it from needing to answer 5 questions to ten to win the round. :D

Flag Post

Nintendo 64 — Question 2
CrimosnBlaze got the previous question.

Nintendo 64 came in many different colors. There was once a Pikachu themed console. My question is… What game was that console’s theme based on.

Scoreboard Nintendo 64

CrimsonBlaze — 1

Flag Post

Hey You, Pikachu!

Flag Post

Nintendo 64 — Question 3
Marh got the previous question.

Name on of the accessories for the Nintendo 64 controller. HINT- It hooked on to the back of the controller.

Scoreboard Nintendo 64
CrimsonBlaze — 1
Marh — 1

Flag Post

Rumble Pak

Flag Post

Nintendo 64 — Question 4
i_like_games got the previous question.

How many buttons does the Nintendo 64 controller have counting the d-pad as four different buttons and counting the analog stick as a single button.

Scoreboard Nintendo 64
CrimsonBlaze — 1
Marh — 1
i_like_games —1

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

x and y. Left and right. a b and two other buttons. The cross button. start and mute. So 11.

Flag Post

Nintendo 64 — Question 5
i_like_games got the previous question.

Name the top five best selling Nintendo 64 games in order of number of copies of games sold.

Scoreboard Nintendo 64
i_like_games —2
CrimsonBlaze — 1
Marh — 1

Flag Post

Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Golden Eye 007, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Smash Bros.