My Future Games And Zombie Creation for Zombie Town (-Rokun-) (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

My games that I will do (Tell me what I should put in and take out)

1. Armageddon, Apocalpyse: Time is Dead

2. Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness (CURRENT)

3. Armageddon, Apocalypse: End

4. Zombie Town: Squad Survivor

5. Space Mechas The Void

6. Armageddon, Apocalypse: Sun

7. Zombie Town: The End is Near

8. Zombie Town: Founder and Owner

9. Space Mechas Galaxy: Gundams Rise

10. Armageddon, Apocalypse: Suns End

11. Armageddon, Apocalypse: The True End Begins

12. Armageddon, Apocalypse: Red Moon

13. Armageddon, Apocalypse: Early Sightings

Flag Post

Space Mechs because you have enough series going.

Flag Post

what about a fantasy RP?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

Space Mechs because you have enough series going.

Well actually space mechs was there before Armageddon so I will keep it unless you give me enough good reasons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

what about a fantasy RP?

Hmmm well actually Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness is a RP.

Flag Post

You should make #4. Zombie Town: Squad Survivors and #7. the Escape from the city one,
And #8. should merge the Zombie Town series and the Armageddon, Apocalypse series together. O:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

You should make #4. Zombie Town: Squad Survivors and #7. the Escape from the city one,

And #8. should merge the Zombie Town series and the Armageddon, Apocalypse series together. O:

lol Zombie Apocalypse!

Flag Post

Done

Flag Post

Made # 13 which is Zombie town and Armageddon together, the players find out that there was a earlier Apocalypse though it wasn’t Mutants it was zombies but that was the early creation of Mutants. Hehe! You guys should wait for this!

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

Made # 13 which is Zombie town and Armageddon together, the players find out that there was a earlier Apocalypse though it wasn’t Mutants it was zombies but that was the early creation of Mutants. Hehe! You guys should wait for this!

It’s gonna be AWESOME. O:

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

It’s gonna be AWESOME. O:

Oh and could you think up more Ideas for zombies? Cause I can only think of the Tank Zombies and stuff.

Flag Post

Zombie Town: Zombie Creator

(Zombie List)
Obese Zombie
Tank
Maruader
Marrow (Called Marrower by some)
Leecher (Called Leech Bug by some)

(Sign-Up Sheet)

Name of Zombie:
Abilities: (two only)
Looks: (Hair, Clothes, Face, Feet and stuff)

Flag Post

Name of Zombie: Obese
Abilities: Spews acid, Hard to kill
Looks: Fat, slow, and hard to kill. Wears a ripped white shirt and sweats. With a Mc-donalds Super sized Big Mac in its left hand.

Flag Post

Name of Zombie: Maruader
Abilities: Sharp Claws, can Sense nearby Humans
Looks: Skinny, wears Black Leather Jacket and blue with blood on them jeans, and Black straight hair.

Flag Post

Name of Zombie: Tank (Also called Zbot by most people)
Abilities: Strength.
Looks: Just in good shape, white plain t-shirt with cuts on them, and red pants, Blonde Hair.

Flag Post

Name of Zombie:Marrow
Abilities:Body mostly made of thick bone,very fast.
Looks:glowing red eyes,body made of 1 solid block of bone. spines down all of it’s limbs.

Flag Post

Name of Zombie:Leecher
Abilities; drain resistance,drain life
Looks: a bony zombie that looks like a skeleton with skin, and a mouth like a leech’s are the identifying factors of this zombie, needs to ride on another zombie (or survivor) to move, it can drain the natural resistance of a survivor until the survivor is a zombie too.very, very, very, very rare

Flag Post

I’m sure you can just have the people make their zombies beforehand