[Game] Colonize 2(Closed) (locked)

149 posts

Flag Post

You are a god with unlimited power. Each of you has a representative on an uninhabited island. You must tell this representative what to do. They will order your colonists around. Each of you are on different isands a certain distance away from each other. Once you have a boat or raft you can explore other islands. Your current tasks will be posted here. CURRENT TASK: Name your island and describe your representative. You only have 10 colonists at this time. Later you will attract more in the form of annoying internet popups.
NEW FEATURE:representatives will sometimes give you quests

Gods
1.Zypher
2.Ceon
3.Inferno
4.Deus
5.Lightbringer
6.Helkaine

Flag Post

this is already less popular than the signups

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

[Why am I not on the list?]

[clearly you are]

Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:
Originally posted by Fogfun:

[Why am I not on the list?]

[clearly you are]

… Whatever.

My island is named Hope. My representative is Thomas, 6 foot man with black hair and yellow eyes.

Flag Post

okay you have completed the first task. your boat to the island has been wrecked, and you may harvest it for supplies. Not that a god would do such lowly work. Make your unnamed servants do it[ no that is not a hint to name them]

Flag Post

My island is dark and cool under grey thunderclouds therefore I call the island Graz (thunder in russian). My first priority is to collect the wildlife around and sway them under my influence. The animals do my will on the island. I want my Island to be wild. Other than that I have my men pick berries and roots. My representitive is named Thoru.

Flag Post

My Island is called Wheel. My representative is Daniel, a man with silver hair and hazel eyes. I send half of my colonists to retrieve the supplies from the shipwreck and the rest to search the nearby forest for food supplies.

Flag Post

I have my servants harvest the shipwreck. I name my people Bobs. I then have the Bobs go exploring.

Flag Post

my island is called growth,for it’s covvered in lush forrests.
my representative is Joey. He has blonde hair and very middle highted… normal mussle mass,normal. I send Joey to look for supplies from the crash,and another to scout the forests.

Flag Post

My island is called New Svalbard (Islands North of Norway)
I send 1/3 of my servants to search the island, 1/2 to explore the shipwreck, I then send 1/6 to find a source of fire for meh.

Flag Post

Fogfun the people get names when they do something useful. Like 1 and 5 just did by retrieving supplies from the ship. Kingboo you do not land on anything. You have taken a representative and the 10 most loyal of your followers to the island on purpose

Flag Post

and you can’t take a 3rd or a 6th out of 10

Flag Post

Sound, by the way your searchers find a forest, a lake and some berry bushes. Exept for 8, he fell in a hole. your explorers found 15 food, 10 wood, and 9 useless junk[yours too Fogfun]. Some wood had already fallen from trees which number 4 picked up. You also find some clumps of dead grass underneath a large pine tree.+ 10 wood,+10 kindling

Flag Post

^Is that for everyone or just some people.

Flag Post

that second post is for sound. the boat part is for fogfun too. but the same amount of supplies is on everyone’s island
BTW
you found + 15 food,+ 10 wood, and + 10 useless junk. You also find a few fallen trees that you carry back to camp (you don’t have a way to harvest the wood off those yet)
under the fallen trees you find a clump of dead grass, some bugs, and a few mushrooms,+ 10 kindling,+ 20 food.(you’re lucky) If you want I can round up a total of your supplies. The wood carriers may now be named.

Flag Post

4 people carryed the tree so,
#1,dug
#2,harry
#3,pete
#4,mary

Use some useless junk and some wood for a shelter.

also to avoid confusion just try and post who each event affects.

Flag Post

- 10 useless junk – 2 logs (yeah I used those just in case) g2g for now

Flag Post

ok. My supplys are 35 food,8 wood,10 kindling.

Flag Post

no its 35 food 10 wood and 10 kindling

Flag Post

Ok, then 2/5 and 1/10 then, respectively.

Flag Post

I’m probably going to lose track one time or another, so:
15 food
20 wood
9 useless junk
10 kindling

2 questions,
Can I build a reserve out of wood for like storage and stuff like that?
and can I name #4?

Flag Post

Thee Heck? Why didn’t you list me on there? Atleast make the game work!

Flag Post

I can answer both questions
1. yes,but it will take up some of your resources.
2. to name some one,they need to some form of work first.

Flag Post

1. How many resources?
2. OK

Flag Post

well, it’s up to zedd,whenever he gets back on.