[game]Urban hero (locked)

168 posts

Flag Post

rules:
1.no spamming
2.no godmodding
3.no argueing
4.no super novas(let’s say you have a fire or flight power,you can’t make a firestorm the first time you use your power.)

Flag Post

starting:each of you woke up in a sandy desert,feeling strange. you find a written desription on how to get to the city and a compass.

Fogfun-West
Rokun-North East
Tbenn14-North East
Hero122-South
Flyingman_Junior-north
Zedd236-South East

Flag Post

I find myself back at my location where my Super Computer is in the City, I sit down and Radio this to all the Players “Everyone, this is Professor the City is in the North West. But if you are already in the North West go towards the east”.

Flag Post

Walk in the direction I am told to by the note.(Shit it’s a desert, can’t shadow travel here)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

I find myself back at my location where my Super Computer is in the City, I sit down and Radio this to all the Players “Everyone, this is Professor the City is in the North West. But if you are already in the North West go towards the east”.

Didn’t you read the starting post, This counts as godmodding

Flag Post

In the past I placed Cameras all over the city, desert. Like everywhere actually. I look at Camera 234 and see Kajak, “Hey Kajak, I am warning you Shadows are at the west of your position”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:

No. I made my way if you look at this I find myself back at my location

Flag Post

Fine.

Flag Post

Fine.

Hehe..

Flag Post

“Warning me about what?” I yell into the desert
“Ah just what I needed” “An Oasis”
I step into the shadows of the few surrounding trees
I focus on the city, and suddenly I am behind a shdowy dune, in the desert.
“Ah crud, I guess I’ll just keep shadow travelling until I get there”
Eventually I find myself in the city “Woah, this place is an even bigger wasteland than I thought”

Flag Post

I check around my room, I set up traps, turrets and wall traps. I then check Camera 310 and see Kajak again, I yell into my Camera “Kajak! I am the Professor, there is a Refuge place just about to the right of you”.

Flag Post

Rokun,everyone in the city just appeared. you can’t just say hi everyone.

Flag Post

[Hero, I’ve signed up so please check the signups. :P]

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

Rokun,everyone in the city just appeared. you can’t just say hi everyone.

In the past I posted up some Cameras though… All over the City.

Flag Post

[done. editing…]

Flag Post

“I think not Professor” I set up my tent in a small, shady area “This is all I need” “My master taught me how to survive in harsh conditions like this”

Flag Post

“Fine, but I warn you that at night fall…”.

Flag Post

(this isn’t a setting where monsters show up randomly…. is it????)
“What about nightfall?” “All that happens at nightfall is that my power is increased”

Flag Post

[Wait, do we know we have powers already, or do we have to figure it out]

Flag Post

(I was trained in my powers, so yeah)

Flag Post

I walked into the city,following directions from the piece of paper. I had been hereknowing what heppened,but told myself never to speak of that day. I called out “Anyone here?” kind of stupid,I know the professer was till here,we were great friends. It was scary seeing all that…

Flag Post

(this isn’t a setting where monsters show up randomly…. is it????)

“What about nightfall?” “All that happens at nightfall is that my power is increased”

(no,nothing happens at night,yet.)

Flag Post

I had made my way into the city a few minutes ago, but had just heard the first signs of life since the professor guy. “I’m here.” I replied to the man who had just walked in.

Flag Post

“oh,hi. why are you here? I just found myself here,I wish I wasn’t.”

Flag Post

“My parents died recently, and well I grew up around here so… I kind of had no where else to go.” I laugh out, trying to be optimistic.