[game]Urban hero page 7 (locked)

168 posts

Flag Post

(Assuming I was just standing there…)
“So…” Having stood there for a while I didn’t think he was climbing out of that hole.
I went down to help him.

Flag Post

mod post:
(tbenn) has climbed down to help (hero122) but when he grabbed him, a dark mirror was cast out uppon the town. The year was now 2020, and the city was still fully intact. Troops were storming around, looking for civilions to help… because the sky was pitch black… and there was a glowing white figure walking tword the city. Bullets were fired. and people were falling dead. and the the figure did was kill more and more. a boy was standing in the streets. his parents had made it, but the was letf in the streets.

(so all of you are in the past.)

game post: I wake up, to see the city, except that it must have turned back a few years, bacause the city was being stormed by monsters. “whats going on? where are you, I can’t see.”

Flag Post

I see soldiers next to me digging a hole.
“This’ll slow em’ down!” Said one of the soldiers.
“What is that thing?” I ask the soldier.
“Something deadly…” He says.

Flag Post

Finally some action I think to myself. I make several hundered copies of myself and arm myself with whatever weapons I can find. Soldiers turn and look at me puzzlled but not attacking me. I walk towards the enemy in a formation of copies. It was all so smooth not a single copy was out of place. I waited for the strange enemy to come closer, but the ones on my side stopped. They were scared of me, but why what have I done. I shrugg it off and give the command to open fire. Missles bullets and much more were launched from my copies. The enemy stayed still ignoring the bullets. Ammo ran out only after a few minites of gun fire, so somehow all my copies produced razer sharp wings and flew dead straight at the enemy. Now the enemy ran as the wings seemed to be able to cut them down easily.

(I think I’ve done this wrong but Ill give it a go.)

Flag Post

I leave the cave and find a few dead enimies. I loot their bodies and find a flaming sword. It has writing on it’s blade…it says ‘Clarent’. I run up to a living enimie and slice him/her with it. The burst into flames.

Flag Post

I walk through the past slicing and dicing enimies.

Flag Post

(tbenn you cant just find some magic item, thats the exact example of godmodding. aslo flyingman you can’t grow wings if you dont have wings. both of you edit post.)

I look around and remember what was about to happen. “No,no,no,no… this is bad…realy bad…” I turn to see the little boy looking around in the streets. “kid? what are you doing herw? it’s not safe!” he turned to me and said. “Nothi’n will happen. but I want me TOY TRAIN!!!” the second he yelled, I remember who he was. “Look i’le find for your toy train for you, ok?” I turn to see that the yelling he sprung up some small darkbeasts. I begun to use my power… but seeing who it was, I coulden’t do that because of a possability of a paradox. “Just throw, ok?” I pick up a pew pieces of concreate and chuck them at a darkbeast, makeing it dissapear into the air.

Flag Post

(Flight comes with wings.)

Flag Post

I wake up on the ground. “Oh this place,” “Again?” “Why do these spirits keep sending me here???” I run over to some darkbeasts attacking a family.I stretch my hand out at them “Serve me!” I order them. They immediatly rush to my side.I point at one. “You go check those buildings over there!” I say, as I point to a cluster of buildings. i point to the next. “Go into that factory over there and bring me whatever you can find!” I scream at him. I had to play this right this time. “Oh crap I’m too late!” I yell as the giant beast gets closer to the city. “Well it looks like it’s back to trying to meditate out of here” I tell myself. “Come to me my bretheren!” “Come to me spirits of lost mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers!” I chant as shadow fills the space around me. I chant those phrases over and over again until I have a mass of shadow around me.It had also reached the family which was frozen in fear. I didn’t notice them. time slowed. The darkbeasts came out of the buildings, running towards me. I knew they wouldn’t make it in time. I saw people being killed, their spirit floating away, some to join me, some to fly up and away from the carnage of the battle.

Flag Post

I get up, after finding myself in a small hole.

“Wha-, the HELL!?” I yell as I see fighting. I then begin fighting any that come near me, as a few take me for an enemy, and I immediatly kill them by shifting into a bear.

Flag Post

I kill the small dark beasts and I rush over to the safe house under ground with the boy, I get to the steps, panting, and… he’s go. How did he? I try to forget as I remember what happened next. I look in the other direction to see a darkbeast, but this one was just about the size as the huge lightbeast. I start to think this out, and I get in fireing range of the darkbeast, and fire a blast of light. It hit’s him in the arm,but he wipes it off and keeps moveing, even faster now. I turn to see the light beast is moveing a bit faster too. I run over to flashdeath, who lookes like he took care of some guards. “Don’t hurt them! and look, those 2 beasts, I point at the dark and light, are going to colide, and destroy the city, that’s how it happened. now come on, we need to find a way to stop them!”

Flag Post

“Tell that to them, okay?” I shout at him, shifting back to human form.

I then raise my arms, and spread them wide. A dark, purple and black glow emittes from them, and seconds later, I have possibly a dozen ghosts, ready to battle.

“I’m ready!” I yell, then engage them.

Flag Post

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” I scream as the ground around me shudders and the spirits pour into me as I return to my own time. The family accidentally are teleported with me. “Oh crap it didn’t work” I mutter. ‘Well I’ve got the powers of all the shadows I guess I could attack the light beast."

Flag Post

I notice the light and darkness. Oh crap I think to myself. I order my copies to regroup while producing as much as I can. Soon the whole street is full of my copies. I order them to hover above the beasts. I wait for the time to comes. For them to be close anough that one strike will destroy both. They were getting closer. They were close anough. Suddenly air smashed my face as copies of myself swooped at high speeds to there deaths and hopefull the beasts deaths. Holes begin to form, some only 1 meter deep, others up to 20 meters.

Flag Post

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!” I scream as the shadow’s power builds within me as I grow to the size of the beasts. I take out my sword which is now covered in darkness and stab at the light beast.

Flag Post

(light and dark are 4 miles away as of now.)

I look twords the troops, fighting with all they got, but bullets can’t kill it, I would know that. I look to see the sun isn’t up, and neather is the moon…

“The day the earth showed no light, not by star or by fight…”

This was bad…

Flag Post

As I rise up to attack the light beast with my full power I hesitate. I hear small voices “Mommy, Is the world ending?” A child said. “Well sweetie, the world-” “The end will come when it comes,” the mother reassures her son. i had to do this. I had to sacrifice myself, for them, the families and children that would die without my help. I would do this, for the ones not yet dead, and for my family back home. “THIS DAY SHALL BE A TURNING POINT IN HUMAN HISTORY!” I shout into the air and it booms throughout the town. I run towards the light monster.

Flag Post

I look to see (zedd) running twords the light monster… and the beasts were about to colide… and in the center was… the little boy… they collided with a bright flash of light… and time started to turn forward… evenyone was just standing there… as the town turned from a blustling city to a sandy wasteland… and then at the current time… It stopped.

mod post:
Everyone is back into the normal time.
NEW QUESTS
Learn about the little boy.
Find more crystals that turn back time.