[Game] The box (locked)

103 posts

Flag Post

“All-righty then, Lets get you equipped with your weapons of choice”
You all go through obligatory health check.
“Mission start in 5. hurry up people!”
Everyone gets in a large armored van, with no windows.
“Mission briefing, so listen up. You’re all going to investigate this “incident” with this “box”. We have no other cases of such a happening and we have no idea what could be happening inside that box"
Everyone starts mumbling
SHUT UP! You are higly trained professionals! Not SISSY’S
Everyone is quiet
“Good. you will be set off 1 click (kilometer) off site, and from there you will work your way to an old house. the house is the last known location of Mike. Briefing over”

5 minutes after the van stops and the doors open

“Move out people”

Player list

1. Daned. (Flyingman_junior)

2. Trippador. (CrimsonBlaze)

3. Sade Darklight. (DarkerMistress) haven’t posted anything yet

4. Kajak Tyerley. (zedd236)

5. Tho. (kingboo19) haven’t posted anything yet

6. Wilson. (Fogfun)

7. OpTic. (bhooks112311) haven’t posted anything yet

8. John. (Sepent)

9. Phil “Fratty” Seagall. (mr_insane) Signed out with PM

10. Brent Miller. (Mawis) haven’t posted in a long time

 
Flag Post

John steps out of the van and looks around shortly, before taking his backpack off his back and begins looking for something inside it.

 
Flag Post

You find:
Bandage
Aspirin
Sterilised water
Tools
Emergency food
Patches
Adrenalin shot
Antibiotic pills (help?)

 
Flag Post

John sighes, puts his backpack back on his back and realises he’s forgot something. A weapon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sepent:

John sighes, puts his backpack back on his back and realises he’s forgot something. A weapon.

[you have a 357 magnum]

 
Flag Post

Fratty jump’s out of the van and load’s his gun and his uzi. then he finish the burger he brought from home.

 
Flag Post

Fratty is satisfied with his burger and is ready to move.

 
Flag Post

John then checks one of his inner-pockets and finds a 357 magnum. He looks a bit embarrased, and hopes no one realised he’d forgot everything about it.

 
Flag Post
Antibiotic shot/pills (help?)

[Could be pills, medicine [liquid form] or paste.]

“Alright, half of us storm the front door, the others go around the back.” I mutter to the team. I run up to the door and hold my shotgun with one hand. I slowly push on the door, opening it but not making any noise in the process.

 
Flag Post

“I’ll go through with you” I tell him, and take my pistol out of my pocket.I guess this would be a good time to put bullets in it. So I search my backpack for some.

 
Flag Post

I step out the van drunkenly. “Anyone here got a spare fag on them,” I shout loudly. I walk wobbly over to the others. “You got a fag by any chance?”

 
Flag Post

OpTic steps out of the van with his Barret 50 cal on his back. " Here’s a frage Daned, want to team up?"

 
Flag Post

Wilson

I step out of the van. I pull my XK9 rifle off my back. I can’t wait to use this baby… “I’ll go through the front with you guys.”

I step inside. It’s dark, to say the least. I raise my rifle. “Mike?” I whisper.

 
Flag Post

Everyone has now entered the house
“Don’t go in here” a low voice says
“Leave before you die” it says
The doors shut by themselves

You’re trapped now.
There is no way out.

 
Flag Post

I turn on my flash light and ask: “HEY! Can anyone see a contact?”
I tape my flashlight to my pistol, and I walk slowly back to the others.

 
Flag Post

There is very little light in the room.
Maybe you should put on your nightvision?

 
Flag Post

I put on on my nightvision googles and mutters to myself: “What a strange thing to do. Ask us to leave, then lock the door.”

 
Flag Post

John sees something white flash in front of him. But then its gone.

 
Flag Post

Turns on his modified nighvision googles, is always keeping them on in case he need’s optic zoom.
“This is standard P.A.I.S procedure, whoever you are, step forward. We mean you no harm.”

 
Flag Post

I frown and turns to the other ones; “Did you see that..?”

 
Flag Post

Draws a HUGE silver knife from somewhere in his jacket.
“No, and i rather kill it before i get to see what it is.”

 
Flag Post

Something creaks behind the group.

 
Flag Post

I too slip on my night vision goggles. I hear the noise behind me. I spin around and raise my rifle. “Just come on out.”

 
Flag Post

A large see-through man is seen. He screams at the group and yells “You should’nt have come here! LEAVE!” A large blow of air hit the group

 
Flag Post

“Er Mister Ghost or whatever your name is may I ask how we are ment to leae when you stand right infront of the doorway and blow is over. Please next time you say something think and don’t make an ase of yourself.”