(Game) Insanity! Chapter 1! The Town Hall page 4 (locked)

84 posts

Flag Post

I eventually reach the City Hall and wonder what to do next.

Flag Post

[Funny how nobody seems to notice the explosions and what not in the basement… But it’s probably just the pipes huh?]

Flag Post

“Don’t worry about the noises that you can hear folks? Its only the pipes.” Said Toby the Mayor.

(Thanks for the idea, Fogfun.)

Flag Post

“We also checked it out when we sweeped the place, so it’s completely free of the infected.” I say to Wilson. Then a officer comes to me and tells me he sees someone outside. He’s looking up but doesn’t realize a small group of infected are coming towards him…

Flag Post

[? I’m not upstairs me and Tyler are downstairs in the basement. And there are infected, you just never checked down here. We entered the City Hall before you did, so there’s no way you could have encountered us. Also, walford, lol. I was joking, because you guys seemed oblivious to the fight going on downstairs. But yeah, may as well blame it on the pipes, because we’re gone.]

We’ve finished the last of the infected. “We can check out the files later, let’s go.”

I lead Tyler back to the sewer entrance. I close it behind us, and we head off into the darkness with the files.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

[? I’m not upstairs me and Tyler are downstairs in the basement. And there are infected, you just never checked down here. We entered the City Hall before you did, so there’s no way you could have encountered us. Also, walford, lol. I was joking, because you guys seemed oblivious to the fight going on downstairs. But yeah, may as well blame it on the pipes, because we’re gone.]

We’ve finished the last of the infected. “We can check out the files later, let’s go.”

I lead Tyler back to the sewer entrance. I close it behind us, and we head off into the darkness with the files.

Fogfun, the Zombie Swarm is happening if you dont post that your defending yourself you will be downed unless someone Revives you and that your Secondary will be broken.

Flag Post

So I take out my sniper rifle and prepare to shoot…….

Flag Post

Very good guys, please keep it up.

Flag Post

I load my sniper rifle, and so do many of my men beside me……..