1. Fogfun – 9
2. JaumeBG – 5
3. Abused Zebra – 4
4. Speedy250 – 3
5. Squidwards568 – 2
5. Walfordking – 2
7. Meepers – 1
7. Rokun – 1

I’d like to point out that squidward568 voted 3 times.
Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me! I’m glad you liked my games!

Flag Post

I vote for squidward568 and walfordking. They’re awesome at making games.

Flag Post

That’s another vote for squid and me. We’re on three votes now. Thanks for voting me guys.

Flag Post

Thanks guys! I appreciate it :)

Flag Post

i vote for abuzed zebra and fogfun

Flag Post

I think Fogfun wins.

Flag Post

I thought there was a final stage or something. Will there be a final stage or something…?

Flag Post

yeah there is, he dosent know wut he talking about

Flag Post

I knew that, but if hes got that many votes now, hes guaranteed to win in the final round.

Flag Post

oh, that makes sense

Flag Post

This is just a popularity contest isn’t it? I thought people vote or more reasonable things like story, idea, gameplay.

Flag Post

I think they’re voting because they like my story. (By the way, story, idea, and gameplay are pretty much the same thing. Gameplay might be slightly different; but its close enough)

Flag Post

Some people have been saying I should write a book… so I’ve started. Go to the below link to reach my fictionpress account page. I’ve started writing Dreams, and I will also write Quarantine. But my ‘big one’ is going to be Cede Point. I’m not going to make it a forum game, but rather a story. So yeah… enjoy!

Flag Post

I’m ‘dropping out’ of the competition. Yesterday it got to my head, which can be seen by my mini-flame war with Rokun. But yeah, I don’t want that to happen. I want to be a good forum game maker; a good friend. Not some stuck-up bastard. So yeah, remove me from the game and give the title to whoever wins (Jaume or Zebra, both great game makers).

Flag Post

I’ll take his place. After all, none of my games have failed this year :D

Flag Post

That’s true… You’re 0 for 0!

Flag Post

Added another short story to Fiction Press; The Last Rebellion. Please read and review!