[mafia game] The Classic Alien Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!!!! walfordking was the godfather!!! The game is over!!! My next game begins in a few days!!!) (locked)

168 posts

Flag Post

The Classic Alien Mafia

Back story:

You live in the town of sharp water in Iowa, one night a meteor crashes, and the military closes off the town. The inhabitants of the small town were infected with the parasites. The parasites slowly infect a few of the towns people and people begin to get paranoid. They are look the same as the inhabitants, but if they win the world will soon fall. They control the people living there life’s, memory’s, and body’s changing them at will. The only way the uninfected can be free is to hunt down the infected and kill them all.

this is where the game begins

Rules

1. No posting at night
2. Be respectful to other players
3. If your mafia do not rat out your fellow friends unless all of the mafia agree.
4. Obey the mods
5. When all mafia die townies win
6. When all townies die mafia win
7. If the survivor is the last guy alive then he wins
8. You will be told who you are in a whisper
9. Play fair
10. If you do not know how to play refer to the link below
11. Mods can not play (mafia mods)
12. No flaming
13. Be a good player
14. Only use whispers to talk to your fellow players.
15. You must vote each day unless you post you are undecided.
16. Every time you break a rule you will get 1 warning. 3 warnings your kicked.

most importantly do not reveal your role

Roles:

link text

Basic guide to playing

link text

Flag Post

Players

dead (role)

1. SoundFXMan (townie)
2.Helkaine
3. rokun (cop)
4.walfordking
5.JaumeBG
6. lightmoon (normal mafia)
7.squidward568
8. Fogfun (fbi agent/ survivor)
9. viper11475 (townie)
10. 2014 (townie)
11. speedy250 (townie)
12. zedd236 (townie)

Final posts of each player:

sadly no one has posted anything good so no final posts

Mods

1.zedd236
2.walfordking

Flag Post

News

current:
Day 5 has begun, I am starting to send out whispers to notify you when a day or night ends

older news:

I will be gone for 2 days but still send in your night actions! That means all of you, I ussually only get 2 night actions per a night, so please be more active

Day 3 Has begun! vote to lynch

Flag Post

Death stories
______________________________________________________________________________________

Day 1:

Zedd found his house being circled the people chanting “kill him, kill him, kill him!” Zedd watches as they blow the bolts off of his door. Zedd jumps into his closet. He hears the floor creaking as the townspeople walk up the stairs. One of them yell “okay everyone check around.” Sadly one of the people open the door to the closet.

Bang Bang! two shots are fired and zedd falls to the floor

night 1:
no kill

day 2:
soundFXman was walking along. Scared of all the talk about the aliens. Their town has been quarantined. The only way to get free is to kill all the infected. Thats when he saw the glow. They were approaching. They shot at him. He ran as fast as he could bullets flying by. He runs and almost makes it into his home.

BAM

he falls down dead, shot in the head

soundFXman Is lynched

He was a townie

night 2:
Viper Is scared, two townspeople dead, Who will die next. He walks outside, the weird green haze has taken over the town. It came with the impact. He walks out into his woods. Looking around. He is paranoid. He continues to walk and bumps into one of his friends.

“hey hows it going?” viper asks.

The friend grabs his neck and strangles him, viper lands on the ground. The killer walks away.
The towns people Find the body the next morning, Time to hunt down the mafia.

Viper Is Dead, He Was A Townie, Will the Mafia Win?

3 townies down, 9 people left

Day 3:

Speedy Was blamed by everyone for the death of viper, he had been hiding in the food store for hours. The townspeople certainly couldn’t believe that he was actually one of them could they. No he thought not possible. He reasons with himself in that small box that he hid in for 3 hours. Then he decided. He would go reason with them, everyone liked him right? RIGHT? He jumped out of the box and walked out to the street. Immediatly he was jumped upon and knocked out. When He awoke, he was being carried to a tree with a rope in the ever famouse loop. He screamed and yelled, “I am not one of them, I didn’t kill viper!” no one listened, The towns people chanted “One of them, One of Them, ONE OF THEM!” they tie his neck in the loop, he kicks and screams.

they let him go

he struggles for 30 minutes, then falls silent.

night 3:
no kill

day 4:
no kill:

*night 4: *
2014 died he was a townie

2014 was always part of the crowd he thought everyone trusted him. He almost was always leading the search groups. One night while he was walking home from another meeting he began to hear footsteps. then another pair of footsteps

he began to run

the footsteps picked up

on god, oh god, oh god he thought

suddenly one of the men grab him and begin to choke him

HE sees the alien, He tries to yell who it was

he dies.

day 5:
light moon had been playing everyone the whole time. He and the boss have played the game perfectly, all the townies had been dieing. everyone liked him, then one of them started to vote. then another then another. He slipped out of the hall and began to run. the people run after him. bullets flew, he got shot in the leg. he fell down, crawling. He must get away, he must not fail. He continues to crawl, each shot is fired into him, each time cringing, yet he continues to crawl. finally the people reach him. Light moon begins to regenerate.

The townspeople grab him and tie him up. They Carry him to a tree. They hang him. As the mother ship watches this they trigger the self destruct on him.

he vaporizes

Flag Post

I didn’t get a whisper.

Flag Post

read my post I was just setting it up and zedd your the mod do you want to play?

Flag Post

Yes. That’s what I said in the signup question.

Flag Post

sent you your role your now playing

Flag Post

wait, did you whisper me my role yet or are you still sending other people’s roles?
I didn’t get mine yet.

Flag Post

fixed sorry doing my best I am only human

day one has begun by the way go ahead and vote who you want to kill.

Flag Post

It’s setup two, right?
EDIT: OK, thx

Flag Post

yep

Flag Post

2014. I vote 2014.

Flag Post

votes:

2014: 1

jaumebg: 1

Flag Post

I vote JaumeBG

Flag Post

i vote soundFXMan

Flag Post

I vote for zedd236 first one to post, very suspicious.

Flag Post

votes:

jaumebg: 1

soundFXMan:1

zedd236: 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

I vote for zedd236 first one to post, very suspicious.

I sort of agree, the first day of Mafia, its about acceptible for poor means of justification to convict someone.
I vote for zedd236.

Flag Post

votes:

JuameBG: 1

soundFXMan: 1

zedd236: 2

(JUST RECAPPING)

Flag Post

thats my job^

person lynches at 9:00 pst

Flag Post

Zedd is Dead

Zedd found his house being circled the people chanting “kill him, kill him, kill him!” Zedd watches as they blow the bolts off of his door. Zedd jumps into his closet. He hears the floor creaking as the townspeople walk up the stairs. One of them yell “okay everyone check around.” Sadly one of the people open the door to the closet.

Bang Bang! two shots are fired and zedd falls to the floor

Zedd236 has died He was a townie! night one begins now send in your actions!

Flag Post

Is night phase done yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoundFXMan:

Is night phase done yet?

I just spotted a problem with “Day Time”, it’s when the USA is at night time, so us Europeans, Asians, etc. don’t get to vote. Or at least that’s what happened yesterday.

Flag Post

Damn! I don’t get to vote.

I would leave the voting for 24 hours, then start night….