1-Wilson(Fogfun)
2-Thomas(Helkaine)
3-Johnson(SoundFXman)
4-Bear(Rokun)
5-Toby(walfordking)
6-Samuel Thompson(TheDarkFlame)
7-Zedd Tigereye(zedd236)

Flag Post

.The ones to sign in get to pick perks. If you don’t sign in within 3 days you die.

Flag Post

News:March 17,2010: Game officially opens, Perks made,Zedd236 signs in.Fogfun signs in.Helkaine signs in.

Flag Post

Signing in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Signing in.

Originally posted by Helkaine:

Signing in.

Pick your perk. I picked mine already.

Flag Post

Signing in.

Flag Post

Radar please.

Flag Post

This game isn’t fair straight away. Zedd you made the game, so you should be the last to pick, not first. Plus you might of forgot about the different time zones we are all in.

Animal freak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

This game isn’t fair straight away. Zedd you made the game, so you should be the last to pick, not first. Plus you might of forgot about the different time zones we are all in.

Animal freak.

But that leaves ME with one choice. Which is probably the worst choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zedd236:

Animal freak.

But that leaves ME with one choice. Which is probably the worst choice.

But the point is that you made the game for others to enjoy, not just for you to enjoy.

Forum Game Rule number 1999573: Never make a game for only you to enjoy, and for you to get all the good stuff.

Flag Post

I know that but if I get stuck with the bad choice than it won’t be fair to others because some will have the most powerful ones, running around like they own the place. I’ll at the least take a different perk. I’ll take Steel mind.

Flag Post

I’ll take Pyrotechnic.

Since i was one of the first three to sign in.

Flag Post

Hey guys, vote.
Should I give you bonuses for which part of the ship crashed on the island with you?

Also this section shall be dubbed
PRE GAME DESCISIONS!

Edit: Woo! learned how to use strikethroughs!

Flag Post

Sure but make sure there fair to everyone.

Flag Post

As long as its fair, I don’t mind. I like to be fair with everyone. I hope this is ok with you Zedd.

Flag Post

It is.

Flag Post

Hello? is anyone else gonna vote?

Flag Post

i want to sign in

Flag Post

As long as its fair, I don’t mind. I like to be fair with everyone. I hope this is ok with you Zedd.

Same.

Flag Post

Scavenger please.

Flag Post

THE MOTION HAS BEEN PASSED. Now make up what bonuses you get for different parts of the boat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

Scavenger please.

Okay.

Flag Post

TheDarkFlame, You have until March 20 th in you time zone to sign in or you’re dead.

Flag Post

Make them up? What kind of boat is this?