3-Johnson(SoundFXman)
4-Bear(Rokun)(Scavenger)
5-Toby(walfordking)(Animal Freak)
6-Samuel Thompson(TheDarkFlame)
7-Zedd Tigereye(zedd236)(Steel Mind)

Flag Post

Perks:

Pyrotechnic: Can start fires easier ( TAKEN ) [Not much easier mind you!]
Steel mind: Relaxing takes less time ( TAKEN )
Muscle Man/Woman: Are stronger
Scavenger: Can find higher quantity of materials ( TAKEN )
Marathon Runner: Can run really fast
Animal Freak:Gets bonus when in talk sequence with animals ( TAKEN )
Bug Repellant: Bugs don’t ‘bug’ you. ( TAKEN )
Radar:can sense incoming things. ( TAKEN )

Flag Post

Anyway would you guys like a say in what parts of the boat you get?

Flag Post

Captains quarters for me please.

Flag Post

Hold on I’ve gotta post what they are first!

Here:

Tech center: Working electricity. ( TAKEN )
Waste storage facility: +50 useless junk. ( TAKEN )
Passenger’s qaurters:Smashed up bed matress.
Radio Facility: Working radio. ( TAKEN )
Kitchen: +20 food. ( TAKEN )
Storage: random stuff that I will decide. ( TAKEN )
Yoga room: more relaxation.

Flag Post

Radio facility for me.

Flag Post

Bug repellant would make the most sense. And position? Hmm… I’d have to say the tech center would probably be best.

Flag Post

I’ll take Waste Storage Facility.

Flag Post

Okay everyone is alive. I’ll actually start the game later today.

Flag Post

I’ll take the Warehouse.

Flag Post

Warehouse please.

Flag Post

? I just took it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

? I just took it.

ARGH! You should take something else.

Flag Post

Rokun, pick something else.

Flag Post

Charming that is. I should have been given first choice. As I posted first. Also, you can’t have a warehouse on a ship.

Flag Post

fine editing name currently. i will randomly pick ship parts for people who havn’t picked. Walford this is you.

Flag Post

This secton shall be dubbed

GAME TIME!

Flag Post

Beginning guidelines:
You all wake up on a beach. You must be appropriate. No godmodding, ex: OMG I FOUND A SECRET BUNKER! None of you know where you are, and again you’re all on different islands. or so it is said. So no going like, ‘I ask the man next to me what’s going on,’ There is no one with you.

Flag Post

OMG I FOUN- Wait…

I open my eyes. I’m lying on the ground. I can hear the waves crashing against the side of the boat. I decide I’ll head to the bar today. I sit up… and find myself lying on the sand. On a beach. “Must be some weird dream…” I say.

I begin to wander around, waiting to wake up.

[My character is ‘in denial’ in a sense.]

Flag Post

[Kay, I can live with that.]

Flag Post

Samuel picked himself off the sandy beach, his expensive clothes soaked, his mohogany cane missing. His greying hair and beard were sopping wet, but at least the water was warm.
The unsinkable boat was below the waves. It sounded absurd, but clearly something had gone wrong. Somehow, he had survived.
Looking around, he could tell that the island was small. Barely a few miles across, and mostly flat, with a small collection of calm trees near the center.It would be near the equator, the bright sun and soaring temperature was a clear sign of that. There wasn’t much on the horizon here, maybe there would be something else on the other end of the island. Maybe there would be something to eat as well. He regretted skipping dinner the previous night, the undercooked venison was sorely missed now he had no options at all.
He needed the exercise anyway, although at his age running was out of the question. We wandered off, trying to memorise the island’s geography.

Flag Post

I open my eyes, the sand it filled with burns the horribly. A taste of blood and slat water fills my mouth. As i get up i look around, floating about 50 feet away is a ripped up life boat, half of it submerged underwater. Other than that i notice that a radio is strung across the beach. I crawl over and grabs it. With luck it would work and I could find a way out of here.

I look up, the island is small and a a thick forest inhabits the middle, a small volcano rises out.

This means he was on the youngest island, the mother island so to speak until it drifted a bit farther away and the volcano creates a new one. Summoning all my strength i grab the radio and bring myself into a small patch of shade. I need to find a less wild part of the island it is not safe in the thicker parts. Who knows what kind of animals could be there.

Flag Post

I’ll have kitchen then. At least I’ll have food. I thought captains quarters would have a map, some matches and something else.

Flag Post

kitchen then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

I’ll have kitchen then. At least I’ll have food. I thought captains quarters would have a map, some matches and something else.

AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!